Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (47987 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaobiCarl(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sand2022:

That's commendable. The religion is too controlling. In the name of unity, they want to regulate even how you make love with your wife. The issue of beard generated controversy for years in the west, but all the opposers of this now changed doctrine were discriminated, viewed as disorderly, and were never given church work. Just beard. Religious leaders are really going too far. In some cases, they approved beard in one location, and disallowed it in another.

All these while the GB was wrong.

They seem to have poor bible scholars over there or that the bible scholars are doing great work, but the leadership doesn't often listen to their advise. Because this issue is no-brainer if you ask me.

However, I don't think they disfellowship for this. But they just don't see you as a JW in most areas eg , Nigeria. You can't occupy any office in most JW congregation. In some areas, if you claim you're a witness, they will first check if you have a beard. If you do, they just conclude you're not. Cos you have mark of the beast.lol

But we need to commend them for such change. Atleast they changed.

Sand2022:

That's commendable. The religion is too controlling. In the name of unity, they want to regulate even how you make love with your wife. The issue of beard generated controversy for years in the west, but all the opposers of this now changed doctrine were discriminated, viewed as disorderly, and were never given church work. Just beard. Religious leaders are really going too far. In some cases, they approved beard in one location, and disallowed it in another.

They seem to have poor bible scholars over there or that the bible scholars are doing great work, but the leadership doesn't often listen to their advise. Because this issue is no-brainer if you ask me.

However, I don't think they disfellowship for this. But they just don't see you as a JW in most areas eg , Nigeria. You can't occupy any office in most JW congregation. In some areas, if you claim you're a witness, they will first check if you have a beard. If you do, they just conclude you're not. Cos you have mark of the beast.lol

Well there are cases of disfellowship of brothers wearing beards. Assuming you're approached by elder's and you act irresponsibly to the extent of questioning the governing body's policy on beards.. Your case will turn to a disfellowship case... How you react to the judiciary panel will determines the verdict

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaobiCarl(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sand2022:

Well there are cases of disfellowship of brothers wearing beards. Assuming you're approached by elders and you act irresponsibly to the extent of questioning the governing body's policy on beards.. Your case will turn to a disfellowship case... How you react to the judiciary panel will determines the verdict

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=MaobiCarl post=127555487][/quote]

All they do is lie
I never went to school
I've not even seen a school
But I know what many means

They say many were disfellowshipped cos of beard... They don't have one evidence
Ignorance mixed with envy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Kemistri3(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mention one person
Even if it is a fictional person
Mention someone that got disfellowshipped cos he wore a beard

I think u quoted the wrong person

Check again
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emusan:

Exactly what God said through Paul "We must stop acting like children. We must not let deceitful people trick us by their false teachings, which are like winds that toss us around from place to place." Eph 4:14

These ones don't know the extent and degree of manipulations and lies they are kept under grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sand2022: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
MaobiCarl:

Well there are cases of disfellowship of brothers wearing beards. Assuming you're approached by elders and you act irresponsibly to the extent of questioning the governing body's policy on beards.. Your case will turn to a disfellowship case... How you react to the judiciary panel will determines the verdict

Seriously? Well, generally it is not a Disfellowshiping offence. But there are cases where it may turn to that. It's possible. But it will be very rare.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

Well I did read all what you wrote there, As far as I'm concerned, this new development isn't a stumbling block for we Jehovah's witnesses. Anyone who left the organization because of beards was never ready to become a Jehovah's witnesses.

Also, I'm not surprised we Jehovah's witnesses are decreasing, which brings about us selling kingdom halls that are no longer in use to build kingdom halls where the need is required or to finance other projects. The last time I dropped money in the kingdom hall when when I was 8 and now I'm 24, we don't collect tithes like other churches to finance our ministry. All our publications are free, tell me which church on earth gives free bibles to it members, but we give our members and our Bible student bible and if he feels to donate 10 naira for that bible we are satisfied, look at us today we haven't ran out of publications or bible and the worldwide work hasn't stopped, do you know the numbers of booklets and brochures and as well as watchtower that is being produced on a daily basis, you have no idea bro. Come to my house and let me show you our publication shelves, if I'm to shop those books from the stationary, I must have spent quite a fortune, so what are you capping? So if the money realized from the kingdom halls are being use to provide our publications and finance other projects, then it is worth it.

On the other hand the world is full of immortality and anyone who loves immorality can never be a Jehovah's witnesses. We're content with whatever we have, we put Jehovah and his kingdom first before riches but then many people want to get rich at all cost. There are lot of things that we Jehovah's witnesses don't condone and we won't condone anyone who choose that part. So therefore we must surely decrease in numbers. I'm glad we're decreasing as it builds my confidence that I'm truly in the true organization that worship God. Read mattew 7 vs 14. "Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it". Bearing this in mind builds my faith in Jehovah and his organization.
Nothing can take me from this organization.
Shallom

grin grin grin grin

Well I did read all what you wrote there

Now she can read those you tag apostates and apostate materials, the same apostates that she does not want to respond to grin

As far as I'm concerned, this new development isn't a stumbling block for we Jehovah's witnesses

Eyinju is just one, which one is we? Reality on ground says it was, is and in the future will remain a stumbling block. A stumbling block put in place by the GODS housed in USA grin grin grin. The letter in support of the video is an evidence of the stumbling block. You better get to read the letter grin grin grin

Anyone who left the organization because of beards was never ready to become a Jehovah's witnesses.

The fallacy perpetuated by Jehovah’s witnesses as usual when members leave that religious organization. True Jehovah’s witnesses don't exist anyway grin grin grin. When anyone of the +/- 8 millions leave they are never ready to become Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin

Also, I'm not surprised we Jehovah's witnesses are decreasing, which brings about us selling kingdom halls that are no longer in use to build kingdom halls where the need is required or to finance other projects.

The reality and truth dawn on you eventually you now see they not only sell, you see the reason behind the sales. Be our guest grin

The last time I dropped money in the kingdom hall when when I was 8 and now I'm 24, we don't collect tithes like other churches to finance our ministry

They don't have to call it tithe, they can tell your congregation to decides to commit some certain amount due every month to finance your worldwide work. RAMAPO still needs funds and they seek more funds regarding that in your numerous broadcast and updates. grin grin grin Jollywood studio will be useful when paradise on earth eventually come grin grin grin

All our publications are free, tell me which church on earth gives free bibles to it members, but we give our members and our Bible student bible and if he feels to donate 10 naira for that bible we are satisfied, look at us today we haven't ran out of publications or bible and the worldwide work hasn't stopped, do you know the numbers of booklets and brochures and as well as watchtower that is being produced on a daily basis, you have no idea bro.

Spare us are publications are free manipulations, when the government decides to start placing tax on your sales of those publications they ran into voluntary donations and the rest just under +/- 40 years ago. They even had to collaborate with the same christendom they love to denigrate and berate to get a favourable judgment from the court grin grin grin. Within the last 10 years, we know what those publications have become 32 pages are no longer 32 pages, some are now 1 in 3 or 4 months. What they call the SILVER SWORD of a Bible which they raise to the high heavens regarding how it was made is an eye sore when compared to the previous ones with black cover grin grin grin You still dey peddle past glory.

Come to my house and let me show you our publication shelves, if I'm to shop those books from the stationary, I must have spent quite a fortune, so what are you capping? So if the money realized from the kingdom halls are being use to provide our publications and finance other projects, then it is worth it.

I am indeed correct to tell you, you are peddling past glory. You are not seeing reality of what is going on in your midst and you call yourself a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin. Watchtower study and those given to the public edition in times past are printed twice within a month, Awake twice within a month, now it 4 times a year grin grin grin grin Can't you see despite selling kingdom halls more books are not produced. In times past during 3 days conventions books, cds brochures, tracts are given nowadays none. Face reality don't dwell on past glory of book publishing. Most of the books you have in your shelves are among the many to be destroyed and apostate materials since the beliefs contained in there are now the old truth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
@ Eyinju

On the other hand the world is full of immortality and anyone who loves immorality can never be a Jehovah's witnesses.

Being a Jehovah’s witness is not defined by who loves immoralit[/b]y. All those members who got [b]baptized didn't answer yes to loving immorality. Face reality, the religious organization admits in their publications how shocking it is to see even prominent members among you do commit atrocities grin

We're content with whatever we have, we put Jehovah and his kingdom first before riches but then many people want to get rich at all cost

Your putting Jehovah and his Kingdom first is defined by your GODS. It is not based on the scripture. Like I always tell your members here, plan your future like the Governing Body. grin grin Your Governing Body sold properties in billions to built more properties in billions and are still building and yet God's kingdom is coming tomorrow to take over the properties grin grin based on speculation and assumptions packed into your thinking brains grin grin. They abandon less sophisticated buildings to set up more sophisticated ones and in the future will be sold in billions if not trillions

There are lot of things that we Jehovah's witnesses don't condone and we won't condone anyone who choose that part. So therefore we must surely decrease in numbers. I'm glad we're decreasing as it builds my confidence that I'm truly in the true organization that worship God.

Now increase and decrease in numbers determines true organization that worship God. Delusion, illusions, manipulations and lies you have come to accept as truth grin grin grin

Read mattew 7 vs 14. "Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it".

It has nothing to do with a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago. Stop peddling narratives that does not fit the Bible.

Bearing this in mind builds my faith in Jehovah and his organization.

You can have faith in God, no where in the Bible it was stated have faith in an organisation grin grin grin. Those are the lies and manipulations packed into your brains grin

Nothing can take me from this organization.
Shallom

neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation(organization created by a man called Russell), will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. That organization you don't want to leave will take you away from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emusan:

Of course the gods in Warwick know it won't be a stumbling block for most of you because you'll swallow it.

But think about those who have been affected by the rule in the past. Those who have been disfellowshipped or shunned.

To you it's a development but have you asked yourself, is that how God works? God's plan is always plain not back and forth.

So what of people Watchtower disfellowshipped because of beards?

Will your organisation apologize to them and call them back?

These are the issues you people take for granted thinking it's not a serious one.

If Watchtower can disfellowship people for wearing beards, now that beards is allowed, don't you think Watchtower has become a stumbling block to those disfellowship?

In case you want to deny anyone was disfellowshipped for wearing beards.

Below is the evidence

Reality to them na wetin their GODS housed in USA calls reality. They are even helping their GODS to rationalise the divisions, lies and manipulations they created in their midst grin grin grin

Imagine she saying...

Anyone who left the organization because of beards was never ready to become a Jehovah's witnesses.

Who amongst the millions will say he choose to become Jehovah’s witnesses because of a man made rule on Beards? Look at how she made beards doctrine in close pal with fundamental reasons of people choosing to follow Jesus Christ and serve God grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

Like I said and will still say, if anyone left the organization because he wants to keep beards that means he was never meant to be there in the first hand. If he can't abide with not keeping beards which is the simplest of all our doctrine, then he is not worthy or fit to be a Jehovah's witnesses.

grin grin grin grin grin

If he can't abide with not keeping beards which is the simplest of all our doctrine, then he is not worthy or fit to be a Jehovah's witnesses.

Being a Jehovah’s witnesses is not determined based on keeping or not keeping beards. You stating the above shows the extent of lies and manipulations packed into your brains to defend men who still don't know their left from right and cannot use their perceptive powers to allow fellow Christians like them to know what is wrong and right regarding wearing beards. No one gets baptized by answering questions regarding keeping beards or not. Stop defending lies and manipulations of your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The secret is that your faith will be tested by FIRE! 1Peter 1:7

How will your faith be tested?

Jesus answered:
“Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5
Zephaniah said:
Before the decree takes effect, Before the day passes by like chaff, Before the burning anger of Jehovah comes upon you, Before the day of Jehovah’s anger comes upon you, Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger. Zephaniah 2:2-3

Why is humility or meekness so important and what role will it play in your salvation?

Well it's because you must be SUBMISSIVE to those taking the lead among God's people {Hebrews 13:7} this people are imperfect so they are fallible and you will surely notice their blunders but if you capitalize on that to disobey them Paul said:

"Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you" Hebrews 11:17

Now try to meditate on Zephaniah 2:3 and Hebrews 13:17 you will understand why only meek ones can be saved!

Psalms 37:11
Matthew 5:5

May you have PEACE! smiley

Peddling madness and Insanities as usual from your brains. Here is the evidence below....

Well it's because you must be SUBMISSIVE to those taking the lead among God's people {Hebrews 13:7} this people are imperfect so they are fallible and you will surely notice their blunders but if you capitalize on that to disobey them Paul said:

Easy to quote Hebrews 13:17 and it's content while that of Hebrews 13:7 which exposes your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains remain difficult. I will help you quote it in full.....

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith.

Contemplate their conduct not follow what they tell you blindly. This was exactly the same thing Jesus said...

Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.

See your lies and manipulations below again...

people(Governing Body are imperfect so they are fallible and you will surely notice their blunders but if you capitalize on that to disobey them

Blind obedience you and Jehovah’s witnesses will never accept you practice.

Now try to meditate on Zephaniah 2:3 and Hebrews 13:17 you will understand why only meek ones can be saved!

That your humility and meekness exposed as subservient. Just obey no questions asked, strategic or not. Spare us your only meek ones can be saved. Your madness and insanities peddling brains will not be used to determine who is meek or not. Chew that well grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
MaobiCarl:

When the Org was increasing and multiply.. From 6 million to 8 million it was a sign that it is the true organisation, "large army of witnesses" it was like a prophecy coming true. Now membership is decreasing instead of the reverse it surprisingly means is the true organisation too..
Well the point is this, once you blindly see something as truth or the way.. Nothing can change your mind even negative signs will be a good sign for you.
Rest my dear.

Imagine the grand delusion she employed to support the lies and manipulations packed into her brains by the GODS of men housed in USA. See how she easily forget their usual Jehovah is speeding it up...... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

You still don't get the answer?
What is love? Unconditional right?
What are the things you do for love?
Everything right?
If truly they love the organization and they want to serve Jehovah with his people, letting go of common beards shouldn't be a problem.

I'll give you an analogy from a true life experience.
My friend friend was dating a young lady, the lady chews gum on a steady, I mean she likes gum a lot, so unfortunately armed robbers came to their apartment robbed them off their money and then raped his girlfriend right to his face.
Because of what people would say he can't walk away from the relationship so he embraced the lady but as times goes on little things started to piss him off, everything was annoying to him in the house, so one day the lady was chewing gum as usual, the guy walked in and then said, I hate the fact that you chew gum all the time infact I'm no longer interested again. That was how he sent her packing oooo lol.

The guy isn't just seeing her chewing gum and he liked it like that, same as those ex jw aren't just knowing that Jehovah's witnesses don't keep beards and yet they were in the organization. But because they raped that girl and he's looking for a means to let her go, he made her chewing gum the problem to let her go, same way this people wanted their beards to be the reason they were disfelloshipped.

Now many of this brothers were born in Jehovah's organization, they loved the organization while growing, during teenage they know clearly they need to shave their beards, they were handling talks on the platforms but at a point they stopped loving the organization due to one reason or the other which is best known to them, they don't want to walk away so they don't hurt their families, so they start misbehaving knowing clearly well that Jehovah's organization don't condone some certain act or misbehaviors, they come up with silly and stupid act, because clearly they know what will b[code][/code]ecome of them if they go against our way. The bible stated it in Gal 5vs 9 you can read that yourself. "We do well to remember that disfellowshipping is Jehovah’s arrangement and that it benefits the congregation and may benefit the wrongdoer. If an unrepentant wrongdoer were permitted to remain in the congregation, he could be a corrupting influence. So when we disfellowship this people, they leave the organization, and then many become rebellious 😁😁😁.

And another is if you are learning the bible with Jehovah's witnesses and you don't want to shave your beards that simply means you're not ready to be one of them.

Love is unconditional, and because you love our organization will prompt you to become one of Jehovah's witnesses without beards, and if you're having a cold feet because of beards that means you are not ready to become a jw.

More weak defense to save your GODS from lies and manipulations

You still don't get the answer?

What is the question in the first place? The thread already established the fact that it was a man made rules and decision to ban beard wearing in your midst. It had made members leave the organization and will still leave simply because they now realise the men at the helm of affairs are peddling lies and manipulations using the scripture as support grin grin

What is love? Unconditional right?

You want us to accept love is unconditional and your GODS of men don't accept that as a rule to be applied first in their own lofty abode. The reason they kept legislating on people's life and their consciousness and conscience regarding wearing beards. grin grin

What are the things you do for love?

Damaging people's faith and become stumbling block in their quest of having a beautiful relationship with God grin grin grin grin all in the name of unconditional love. Apply your thinking shocked cool shocked

Everything right?

Like child abuse in your midst grin grin grin

If truly they love the organization and they want to serve Jehovah with his people, letting go of common beards shouldn't be a problem.

Stop peddling lies and manipulations with your if. Serving God has nothing to do with some men legislating on wearing beards or not. Those that left that religious organization because of the lies and manipulations regarding wearing beards didn't stop serving God. Serving God is not a monopoly of a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago grin grin grin

Love is unconditional, and because you love our organization will prompt you to become one of Jehovah's witnesses without beards, and if you're having a cold feet because of beards that means you are not ready to become a jw

The members individually should show unconditional love while the organization aka the 8 GODS of men housed in USA don't need to show unconditional love. grin grin grin The reason any one turns their back on the organization your love toward that person ends, all of you believe they have left God and no longer worship God. When you see them on the street, you rate a rat far ahead of them. grin grin grin grin grin One of your members here Janosky aka JaNosense because I left said.....

Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey

Another person Jeyun on this thread said

your end will be worst than someone who have not come to the truth before unless u return to Jehovah. U are currently in same league with Satan who was once a beautiful angel that associated with other angels and know the truth but because of convasiousness he rebel against God

Awon unconditional love people with lies and manipulations grin. Those quotes looks like they way you see other Christian denominations threaten Jehovah’s witnesses with hell fire grin grin grin
Your love in that organization is based simply on everyone dancing to the tune of your GODS. Anyone that stops dancing gets booted out. You don't know what unconditional love means. Stop peddling lies here.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask him to provide one evidence of someone forced out cos of a beard as he said

Evidence wey your madness and insanities peddling brains go see and still keep running from the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
I can't condemn you neither your opinions 😁 as everyone has a right to their own opinion.

That's nice!

And we see things differently. As it stands I'm seeing 6 and you're seeing 9😁😁😁 so I don't wanna argue or talk no further, Whatever you like say, we don't care.

Exactly my point.

You are seeing 6 when GB are seeing 9.

So you don't care. Reason why you can't place the blame appropriately of what GB did rather than what people did.

And if anyone left the organization because of beards, he wasn't fit to be a Jehovah's witnesses in the first instance.
That's all I have to say.

Arise!!!

What of PEOPLE Watchtower disfellowshipped because of beards

You haven't said anything about that, why?

Were they vindicated or not?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
TheArrowhead:

You're an obvious apostate. Change your wways and return to the true God.

Ọmọ i never wanted to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses because of the bag carrying stuff so i began searching for an alternative religion at least that's performing a bit closer to JW's but there is none!
So even though you're an apostate to a religion you left the problem with exjws is that they can never ever find a replacement! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sand2022:

Whenever they classify anyone as disorderly, that's one ground for disfellowshipping such person. The reason there are many cases of those that got hammered regarding that policy and procedure regarding wearing beards

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

I can't condemn you neither your opinions 😁 as everyone has a right to their own opinion. And we see things differently. As it stands I'm seeing 6 and you're seeing 9😁😁😁 so I don't wanna argue or talk no further, Whatever you like say, we don't care.
And if anyone left the organization because of beards, he wasn't fit to be a Jehovah's witnesses in the first instance.
That's all I have to say.

Arise!!!

Yet you and your likes call other Christian denominations lie lie Christians, false Christians to look good in your kingdom halls. Do christendom teach the truth? Question that will cure the lies and manipulations of Jehovah's Witnesses but they refused to answer? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
rottennaija:

Apostate is what you have to be if you will ever go against a false religion.

Those one cannot identify apostates when they see one grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
TheArrowhead:

You're an obvious apostate. Change your wways and return to the true God.

The true God aka GODS aka the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses aka voice of Jesus Christ aka god(John 1 :1) aka Organization housed in USA. grin grin

Oga Nairaland is not like your kingdom halls were you go looking apostates. Worshiping and returning to the true God has nothing to do with a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
highoctane:
I am at present 36 years strong and forth going as one of Jehovah's witnesses.

I came from a family that bore the first Catholic priest in our community.
One of my uncles have one of the largest Pentecostal church in Port Harcourt raving in early 80s but have fazed out.
My maternal uncles re pastors of Assembly of God.

Two of my maternal uncles served in the military, one was a military attache in Denmark, one have retired. They never sported beards.

I grew up seeing clean shaved men on and on including my Late Dad though not one of Jehovah's witnesses stayed clean shaved till age of 80. I grew among clean shaved men.
Let me forget these narratives.
They re bags of refuse.

I became one of Jehovah's witnesses when I noticed clear hypocritical attitudes in many religions from new age to orthodox churches, my parents, my uncles especially those who ought to serve as spiritual and family heads.

What ever one may call Jehovah's witnesses, Jesus was called worst still he was not deterred.

Read this conversation between Jesus Christ and his homies. Open your Bible and read John chapter 8:48-52 " In answer the Jews said to him: “Are we not right in saying, ‘You are a Sa·marʹi·tan and have a demon’?” 49 Jesus answered: “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 But I am not seeking glory for myself; there is One who is seeking and judging. 51 Most truly I say to you, if anyone observes my word, he will never see death at all.” 52 The Jews said to him: “Now we do know that you have a demon. Abraham died, also the prophets, but you say, ‘If anyone observes my word, he will never taste death at all.’

Those who are saying they re harassed, so on and so forth because of sporting beard , come back to Jehovah the preserver of your soul.

Still under the lies and manipulations packed into brains.

Let me forget these narratives. They re bags of refuse.

They should equally be bag of refuse to your GODS of men housed in USA yet they can't take their eyes off bags of refuse because of the need to control the lives of others into oblivion grin grin grin. 61 years ago, wearing beards was definitely under ban and questions regarding beards were classed as unprofitable questions. 61years after their hypocrisy and going BEYOND WHAT WAS WRITTEN wear it ugly heads to clarify what they thought will bring unity that up till today and in the future will lead to division.

I became one of Jehovah's witnesses when I noticed clear hypocritical attitudes in many religions from new age to orthodox churches, my parents, my uncles especially those who ought to serve as spiritual and family heads.

Your eyes sees what you want to it to see. The same hypocritical attitude you noticed in other Christian denominations are very much present in that of the religious organization you belong now. Open your eyes to see it and when you see it don't hide under imperfections of your brothers in Jehovah grin grin grin

What ever one may call Jehovah's witnesses, Jesus was called worst still he was not deterred.

You better go and read the numerous books published by Russell and Rutherford to see the numerous names they have called Christendom. Is it not the same religious organization that call other Christians babylon the great, empire of false religion, lie lie Christians grin grin grin. One of your brother in Jehovah here called MaxInDHouse, the madness and insanities peddling peddler will insult people: mad, insane, asiere here on nairaland. The very moment others too abuse him in such manner you see him running and hiding under the cover of JESUS grin grin grin just as you are doing using Bible to support your lies and manipulations packed into your brains

Those who are saying they re harassed, so on and so forth because of sporting beard , come back to Jehovah the preserver of your soul.

Come back to get them harassed the more and subject themselves to men who don't know their right from left and keep going beyond what is written to perpetrate their lies and manipulations. Oga returning to Jehovah and worshiping him has nothing to do with a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

In total, we did not decrease but in some lands including Nigeria, there was marked decrease.
All the same, let's wait till they bring in complete year reports
The same people that are wailing on why we report our numbers cos it is not significant are mentioning decrease? cheesy

Madness and insanities peddling peddler

but in some lands including Nigeria, there was marked decrease.

grin grin grin grin grin bring evidence grin grin grin

The same people that are wailing on why we report our numbers cos it is not significant are mentioning decrease?

See the madness and insanities peddling peddler again, before they stop your lies and manipulations filled brains from reporting, it was directly from Jehovah and you kept defending the madness and insanities as part of God's arrangement. Now that they removed it, you use your madness and insanities peddling brains to type wailings on why others are bothered about why you report. Before it was God's blessing and backing now why should you bother.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Increase and decrease in number of attendees or soldiers preaching zealously and teaching industriously throughout the earth?

Ọmọ Jesus said due to increase in lawlessness the love of many will grow cold {Matthew 24:12} do you think he was talking about those going to worship centers to warm benches?
He was referring to active preachers doing the work he assigned.
He went on to add:
"But the one who has endured to the end will be saved" Matthew 23:13
Which means many will first join in doing the work but as times goes on many will take their leave but in all of these the job will be done before the destruction of evildoers! Matthew 24:14
So if you're thinking about the increase and decrease try to also meditate on how the work is going on because the work has already reached the places where some decided to turn back it's not compulsory they're saved it's the places where the work hasn't reach that matters to Jehovah.

That's why He said:

“But my righteous one will live by reason of faith,” and “if he shrinks back, I have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38

Those leaving do you know any preaching and teaching organized group they joined later?

Well the truth is they become unproductive which will surely lead to their condemnation! Matthew 25:28

We are not the type that shrinks back to destruction! Hebrews 10:39 smiley

The madness and insanities peddling brains starts changing the narratives

Increase and decrease in number of attendees or soldiers preaching zealously and teaching industriously throughout the earth?

Your GODS will hype the numbers of those who attended the memorial as if they were the actual members of the organization. grin grin grin Now your population is based on zealously and industriously preaching lies and manipulations grin grin grin

Ọmọ Jesus said due to increase in lawlessness the love of many will grow cold {Matthew 24:12} do you think he was talking about those going to worship centers to warm benches? smiley

Your GODS legislation on Beards wearing or not is part of the lawlessness that led people to dump that religious organization when they found out your GODS loves going beyond what was written grin and the verse was talking about a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago. grin grin grin

Those leaving do you know any preaching and teaching organized group they joined later?

Your madness and insanities peddling brains says your eyes only want to see that there are no better performing performance group like yours who are sinners, controlled by the devil, filled with hypocrites and needed to be looked upon with suspicious eyes grin grin grin

Well the truth is they become unproductive which will surely lead to their condemnation

Unproductive because they didn't submit their reports to you like you do to your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin grin

We are not the type that shrinks back to destruction! Hebrews 10:39

We that keeps leaving the organization everyday grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin

Being a Jehovah’s witnesses is not determined based on keeping or not keeping beards. You stating the above shows the extent of lies and manipulations packed into your brains to defend men who still don't know their left from right and cannot use their perceptive powers to allow fellow Christians like them to know what is wrong and right regarding wearing beards. No one gets baptized by answering questions regarding keeping beards or not. Stop defending lies and manipulations of your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin grin

I don't understand how these Jehovah's Witnesses reason. Who told them that JWs leave just because of beards? Have they ever bothered to ask EXJWs why they left the Cult? NO. Because they call them Apostates. So, how will they know why they left? With just a Google search, it is very easy for them to know why Kingdom halls are getting empty. But because their Gods in Warwick have banned them from Google, they are still riding on bicycle that is leading to no destination.

Do they know anything? Is it the present investigations of Watchtower on Child Sexual Abuse in different parts of the world, or their founder and his occultic beliefs, their false prophecies, their admission to communication with Angels and other occultic beliefs, their old publications that expose who they are, their embarrassing history? Their made up doctrines nko? Their twisting and changing of Bible verses nko? What of their association with the Wild Beast? The reason why they are Billionaires. Their investments in companies like those that manufacture War weapons. Do they know any of these? How will they know when Watchtower banned them from researching their Cult? These are more serious reasons to leave this Cult instead of Beards. What is beards? Dem never see anything. They think JWs will just get up and leave the Cult because of immorality when there are more serious reasons they don't even know that warrants leaving and spitting on this religion.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Look at a popular New Media Outlet, Aljazeera, reporting on Child Sexual Abuse in Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. A popular New Media Outlet is exposing how deliberate Jehovah's Witnesses have been in covering up Child Sexual Abuse by claiming that details of The abuse should be private and should not be given to the authorities. This is supposed to be a One True Religion o. Fighting to cover up or hide Child Sexual abuse. Is this not shameful? Look at their embarrassment being shown to the outside world. And some people are here talking about JWs leaving because of beards. Look at how they treat victims of child sexual abuse. Victims don't matter. All what matters to Watchtower is maintaining a fake image. Na one true religion be this o.

How many Jehovah's Witnesses know that there is an ongoing investigation on Jehovah's Witness Elders in Pennsylvania, United States? How many know this? Can they see this kind of News in Jworg? Never! Because it is a disgrace that the authorities are investigating you for helping children to be raped and in protecting Pedophiles. You are also hiding evidence which is why all the elders are being investigated and warned not to get rid of evidence else they will end up in prison.

How many Jehovah's witnesses know that Their fellow JWs were arrested in the US for Child sexual abuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZgtnpGyf5o?si=-UsCEBXgPdgZ_zfb

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by highoctane: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
achorladey:

Still under the lies and manipulations packed into brains.

They should equally be bag of refuse to your GODS of men housed in USA yet they can't take their eyes off bags of refuse because of the need to control the lives of others into oblivion grin grin grin. 61 years ago, wearing beards was definitely under ban and questions regarding beards were classed as unprofitable questions. 61years after their hypocrisy and going BEYOND WHAT WAS WRITTEN wear it ugly heads to clarify what they thought will bring unity that up till today and in the future will lead to division.

Your eyes sees what you want to it to see. The same hypocritical attitude you noticed in other Christian denominations are very much present in that of the religious organization you belong now. Open your eyes to see it and when you see it don't hide under imperfections of your brothers in Jehovah grin grin grin

You better go and read the numerous books published by Russell and Rutherford to see the numerous names they have called Christendom. Is it not the same religious organization that call other Christians babylon the great, empire of false religion, lie lie Christians grin grin grin. One of your brother in Jehovah here called MaxInDHouse, the madness and insanities peddling peddler will insult people: mad, insane, asiere here on nairaland. The very moment others too abuse him in such manner you see him running and hiding under the cover of JESUS grin grin grin just as you are doing using Bible to support your lies and manipulations packed into your brains

Come back to get them harassed the more and subject themselves to men who don't know their right from left and keep going beyond what is written to perpetrate their lies and manipulations. Oga returning to Jehovah and worshiping him has nothing to do with a religious organization that came into existence +/- 150 years ago.

I am not honouring by giving you a reply.
The governing body starting from its first chairman apostle James till today's never claimed infallibility.
They speak as they re been lead by God's holy spirit.

These two scriptures will help you recover quite a bit, no hater or enemy of Jehovah and his people ever succeeded through the sand of history.

Proverbs chapter 19:3 "it is a man’s own foolishness that distorts his way,
And his heart becomes enraged against Jehovah.

Isaiah 41:11 Look! All those getting enraged against you will be put to shame and humiliated. Those who fight with you will be brought to nothing and perish.
Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini never succeeded, what can a fickle dust of speech of mere man can rattle Jehovah's army.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
highoctane:

I am not honouring by giving you a reply.
The governing body starting from its first chairman apostle James till today's never claimed infallibility.
They speak as they re been lead by God's holy spirit.

But they have claimed to not be inspired that is not inspired by the Holy Spirit and can make mistakes. Meaning ,they will give you nothing but Man made doctrines, in fact their own understanding which is why your doctrines change all the time. How can someone who admits is not inspired still be led by the Holy Spirit? Is that not a contradiction? Does this make sense to you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sakody:

How can someone who admits is not inspired still be led by the Holy Spirit? Is that not a contradiction? Does this make sense to you?
To be INSPIRED totally differs from to be LED!

For instance Jesus had 13 apostles out of which only 4 were INSPIRED to pen down God's word but when it comes to leading each Christian must submit himself to God's Holy Spirit to lead us. How do we know that God's Holy Spirit is the one LEADING us?
When imperfect humans began fulfilling God's purpose. Surely the blunders they make is the evidence that they're imperfect humans but the fulfillment of God's purpose is assurance that God's Holy Spirit is working with them! Galatians 5:22-23
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sakody:

I don't understand how these Jehovah's Witnesses reason. Who told them that JWs leave just because of beards? Have they ever bothered to ask EXJWs why they left the Cult? NO. Because they call them Apostates. So, how will they know why they left? With just a Google search, it is very easy for them to know why Kingdom halls are getting empty. But because their Gods in Warwick have banned them from Google, they are still riding on bicycle that is leading to no destination.

Do they know anything? Is it the present investigations of Watchtower on Child Sexual Abuse in different parts of the world, or their founder and his occultic beliefs, their false prophecies, their admission to communication with Angels and other occultic beliefs, their old publications that expose who they are, their embarrassing history? Their made up doctrines nko? Their twisting and changing of Bible verses nko? What of their association with the Wild Beast? The reason why they are Billionaires. Their investments in companies like those that manufacture War weapons. Do they know any of these? How will they know when Watchtower banned them from researching their Cult? These are more serious reasons to leave this Cult instead of Beards. What is beards? Dem never see anything. They think JWs will just get up and leave the Cult because of immorality when there are more serious reasons they don't even know that warrants leaving and spitting on this religion.

She was bragging about books shelved in her house. Saying money made in the sale of kingdom halls are used to produce publications. I just dey Looool. Which publication 16 pages of watchtower or Awake released every 3 or 4 months for the public or watchtower study edition reduced to 4 times a year grin grin

Even their tracts are equally suffering cuts in production. They just like defending ignorance or purposely closing their eyes to reality or very much afraid of what they will lose when they open their eyes to reality grin grin grin grin

COVID 19 exposed a lot about them and that is becoming really difficult to cover up. grin grin.

We cannot forget their motto easily......

There is never a good way to leave Jehovah’s organization

Even those who fade are demonised, you disassociate you are demonised, you get disfellowshipped you become an unrepentant evil doer.

To show the extent to cover up their lies and manipulations they said those who choose to disassociate should be treated like a person disfellowshipped grin grin grin grin A chronic child abuser in their midst is treated same way as a person whose conscience cannot accept the way they handle child abuse cases and choose to disassociate grin grin grin

What difference is there between Jesus being treated like a criminal in the midst of thieves? grin grin grin grin The Pharisees way of doing things don rub their body and brains and they don't even know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sand2022: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
achorladey:

Whenever they classify anyone as disorderly, that's one ground for disfellowshipping such person. The reason there are many cases of those that got hammered regarding that policy and procedure regarding wearing beards

No. They generally don't disfellowship disorderly persons. They only give warning talk about them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Sakody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bunch of nonsense

You think you typed something. What you typed is rubbish. Don't twist words here. No one here is stupid. We all understand basic English.

To be inspired by the Holy Spirit requires you to be Led by the Holy Spirit. You have to submit to it to be inspired. It is what the Holy Spirit tells you to do that you do. Being led and being inspired is the same thing. You just wasted space in typing nonsense.

Your god's in Warwick claimed not to be inspired at all. They are admitting to you that they are not being led by the Holy Spirit. And they proved it to you by having too many changed doctrines and False prophecies. The doctrines you had at the time of your founder are not what you have now. They showed proof that all what they have been feeding you and will continue to feed you are nothing but their imaginations and opinions. If you are being led/inspired by the Holy Spirit, your doctrines will never change. You will never have false prophecies because these changes make God and Jesus look like Liars who don't know what they are doing.

As long as your god's have admitted to this, they are also telling you that they enjoy making God a Liar.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sand2022:

No. They generally don't disfellowship disorderly persons. They only give warning talk about them.

In the final analysis when the disorderly is under 4 that person will be disfellowshipped

Apostasy: Apostasy is a standing away from true worship, a falling away, defection, rebellion, abandonment. It includes the following:

(1) Celebrating False Religious Holidays: (Ex. 32:4-6; Jer. 7:16-19) Not all holidays directly involve false religion and require judicial action.

(2) Participation in Interfaith Activities: (2 Cor. 6:14, 15, 17, 18) Apostate acts include bowing before altars, shrines, idols, and images and sharing in false religious songs and prayers.—Rev. 18:2, 4.

(3) Deliberately Spreading Teachings Contrary to Bible Truth: (2 John 7, 9, 10; lvs p. 245; it-1 pp. 126-127) Any with sincere doubts regarding the Bible truth taught by Jehovah’s Witnesses should be helped. Loving assistance should be provided. (2 Tim. 2:16-19, 23-26; Jude 22, 23) If one obstinately is speaking about or deliberately spreading false teachings, this may be or may lead to apostasy. If there is no response after a f irst and a second admonition, a judicial committee should be formed.—Titus 3:10, 11; w86 4/1 pp. 30-31.

(4) [b]Causing Divisions, Promoting Sects: (Rom. 16:17, 18; Titus 3:10, 11) This would be deliberate action disrupting the unity of the congregation or undermining the confidence of the brothers in Jehovah’s arrangement. It may involve or lead to apostasy.—it-2 p. 886.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.