Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me (1229 Views)

Can A Person Be Denied Jobs Because Of Name Arrangement / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Hamachi(f): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
From DM
I am a graduate of finance but not qualified yet but currently doing three jobs
First job is freelancing for a logistics company in Europe (No delay salary)
Second job is a 100% remote but in Nigeria( although the are borrowing to pay us, but comes a little or a bit late and it comes with a lot of meetings and impromptu request to be delivered within minutes)
Third job is on site 100%. (Takes time before salary is paid)
The three pay a total of N370k, the last one is a bit stressful because I have to be on-site although affords me the opportunity to run 1&2 effectively.

My wife just put to bed and it been a bit tedious for job 1&2 although am not coping well but I am thinking of quiting because it been tough.

What's your advice or thought

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by dawnomike(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
If it is because your wife put to bed, get a maid and keep hustlimg till you have something better.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Meerahbel: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
In this Nigeria, you earning such with 3 jobs and you complaining. It obvious you are lazy. Keep pushing smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by SETHARTHUR(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
Please can you outsource me with some of the jobs I can be doing more than 60% of the jobs for you. I have good laptop, phone and internet connection. You pay me 60k monthly slightly negotiable. Thanks 🙏 so much in advance. You can reach me via email. I promise to do the job very well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Rexymania(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
...and you go decide na, you're the one wearing the shoes

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Oyindamolah: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2023
SETHARTHUR:

Please can you outsource me with some of the jobs I can be doing more than 60% of the jobs for you. I have good laptop, phone and internet connection. You pay me 60k monthly slightly negotiable. Thanks 🙏 so much in advance. You can reach me via email. I promise to do the job very well.
I have a job for you but first I will test your skills? If interested drop your mail.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by lavylilly: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Sapa dey Nigeria o! Think of the responsibility then you will know you actually needs these jobs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2023
arthurxcopywriter@gmail.com
Oyindamolah:
I have a job for you but first I will test your skills? If interested drop your mail.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:
tarahaard@gmail.com
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Eromzi(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
ITbomb:

tarahaard@gmail.com
hello Goodday sir I am interested too if there is any available slot. eromosele2008@gmail.com
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by dopedan(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Danieleze32@gmail.com, test my skills too im really interested
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by skipo01: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:

ishaq014real@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Rajman45(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Hamachi:
From DM
Abeg, can u link me up with 1 or 2. Am seriously I need of remote/freelance job.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Rajman45(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Abeg, me too.
tallybeauty228@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Oyindamolah: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Kindly check your mail for those that dropped their mail.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Oluwanoodles(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
I am also interested
Oluwatosin.laplace@gmail.com
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by LooneyLester: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Quit so that someone else can have your work

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by ausproxi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:

Would love to apply too

austinefreshz@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Error401: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
lol, hope u have money shaa. Quit if you have enough for cerelac and pampers.

Hamachi:
From DM

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by timothy2396(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please boss if you have any offer, help a brother out twashima05@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Meerahbel: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin
Error401:

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Hamachi(f): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Error401:

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Uyedee(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
Pls extend the freelance job link here uyedee@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quiting These Jobs Because It Taking A Toll On Me by Hamachi(f): 6:11am On Jan 18
wink
Uyedee:
Pls extend the freelance job link here uyedee@yahoo.com
It's an inventory management app that can be used to manage an inventory (products), record sales, print receipts after sales, generate invoices, etc.

With the Timart Business App, you can be ahead of your business with notifications of your daily sales, alerts of products that are running low, and also expiring date alerts. You can manage your staff using the Timart app even if you are not there present (knowing if they are managing your business well or not in terms of finances)

If you have multiple businesses, you can manage them seamlessly with the Timart app

Basically, Timart helps business owners get rid of the manual method of running their businesses and make selling and attending to customers swift

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Interveiw! / Oceanic Test Date / Fmcg Jobs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.