Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London (63638 Views)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Buys 1.1m Dollar Hublot Ice Diamond Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by nlparrot: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWjcGGri_w?si=er3ANV7J17eb9M03

Renowned Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has marked the end of the year with an exciting milestone – becoming a landlady. She took to her Instagram story to announce the purchase of a new house in London, UK.

She captioned: Copped my first key in London Town

The talented singer, who frequently travels between Nigeria, London, and other countries, shared photos of her luxurious new home, showcasing its well-equipped gym, furnished living areas, and a cinema room.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by nlparrot: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2023

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Righteousness2(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
What a Awesome! Beautiful! Lovely! Exquisite and Palatial wonderpiece.

Listen folks!
While it is good and sweet to Have the Good things of this life, We Must Have an understanding that Everything we see and acquire and have in this world are Vanities and Have No Eternal Value to us.

Never let the vanities of this world Derail, Confuse or Hinder you from the NEEDFUL.
Nobody is taking a pin out of here.
Na.ked we came here and Na.ked we leave.

Have whatever you wish to have here on Earth but Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. This is the GREATEST and Most Important for All of Humanity. Never Ever Joke with this.

Eternity is real! Heaven and Hell are Real.

Having the vanities of Life without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is an act of gathering Firewood to burn you in Hell.

216 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by TemplarLandry: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
cool Keep flourishing like palm trees in Lebanon daughter of Zion.

I dedicate “49-99” by Tiwa Savage to her.
Great jam!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Johnycastro18: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Enjoying her Labour....

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by LipozSwiminPool(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Greatness

We can build your swimming pool with style

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by We4all: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
I didn't know Tiwa's finance manager was a nairalander. 1.7 billion ni?

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by thrillionaire(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tiwa my love. I'm so happy for you. I'm determined to live my life luxuriously too.. this is gonna be my reality soonest.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!
While it is good and sweet to Have the Good things of this life, We Must Have an understanding that Everything we see and acquire and have in this world are Vanities and Have No Eternal Value to us.

Never let the vanities of this world Derail, Confuse or Hinder you from the NEEDFUL.

Have whatever you wish to have here on Earth but Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. This is the GREATEST and Most Important for All of Humanity. Never Ever Joke with this.

Having the vanities of Life without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is an act of gathering Firewood to burn you in Hell.

someone will be doing good for themselves one oloriburuku will be yarning vanity. even ur heaven is vanity. ur God sef is vanity

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by ConfidentialDoc: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sweet

The Keys to the kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by handsomeyinka(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by lamdbull: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dbull on this one!

Ordinary pant I no see buy for my babe since I don dey do music for 15 years.

😭😭😭😭

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by allanphash7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's plenty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by bigdawg7: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Toto no get meter

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by handsomeyinka(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!

Chief Mr Vanity upon Vanity,you sef suppose leave us here make we dey enjoy life.
Hypocrisy is a disease

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Siberia01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sofeo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by floss(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by NSK4U(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
2nd African Momma

I love you with all ma heart

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by FreeStuffsNG: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWjcGGri_w?si=er3ANV7J17eb9M03

Renowned Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has marked the end of the year with an exciting milestone – becoming a landlady. She took to her Instagram story to announce the purchase of a new house in London, UK.

The talented singer, who frequently travels between Nigeria, London, and other countries, shared photos of her luxurious new home, showcasing its well-equipped gym, furnished living areas, and a cinema room.
Congratulations Tiwa Savage, Omo Eko pataki.

Lagos State Internal Revenue Service(LSIR) congratulates you too cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Emu4life(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
So?? Wetin make we do now.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by LOVEGINO(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
Classic okpo. I am proud of ya baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Basicend: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
I heard that Baba Iragbiji the emilokan drug lord is wasting state funds on her just to mine her triangle with his frail-looking third leg.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Jewessgratitud3: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Good for her. Na landed property sure pass especially if you have children.
Wise woman.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by ImoleNaija: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Congrats to her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by BloomingDale(f): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by GreenCovering: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!

Bitterness.
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.