Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London (63608 Views)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Buys 1.1m Dollar Hublot Ice Diamond Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by wink2015(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2023
She is going for Great Britain Pound Sterling

Congratulations to her !
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by ufotunang: 6:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Emu4life:
So?? Wetin make we do now.
... make you praise her 🙄
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Kryzboy(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
What a Awesome! Beautiful! Lovely! Exquisite and Palatial wonderpiece.

Listen folks!
While it is good and sweet to Have the Good things of this life, We Must Have an understanding that Everything we see and acquire and have in this world are Vanities and Have No Eternal Value to us.

Never let the vanities of this world Derail, Confuse or Hinder you from the NEEDFUL.
Nobody is taking a pin out of here.
Na.ked we came here and Na.ked we leave.

Have whatever you wish to have here on Earth but Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. This is the GREATEST and Most Important for All of Humanity. Never Ever Joke with this.

Eternity is real! Heaven and Hell are Real.

Having the vanities of Life without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is an act of gathering Firewood to burn you in Hell.
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by gare(f): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWjcGGri_w?si=er3ANV7J17eb9M03

Renowned Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has marked the end of the year with an exciting milestone – becoming a landlady. She took to her Instagram story to announce the purchase of a new house in London, UK.

Congratulations at you are sure your investment would not be demolished.

The talented singer, who frequently travels between Nigeria, London, and other countries, shared photos of her luxurious new home, showcasing its well-equipped gym, furnished living areas, and a cinema room.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Obifraud2: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2023
humilitypays:
Thank you King Charles, lets hope Camilla doesn't find out.

Everything any woman owns on earth was given to her by a man somewhere somehow.

I mean all women, let them prove me wrong cool
Not true. Many women rise from scratch.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Obifraud2: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2023
wrongnumber:
Where she see 17 billion?

LAMBA.com
Is that what you saw?
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Larryndelaw: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Nigerias can convert
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by femi4: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!
While it is good and sweet to Have the Good things of this life, We Must Have an understanding that Everything we see and acquire and have in this world are Vanities and Have No Eternal Value to us.

Never let the vanities of this world Derail, Confuse or Hinder you from the NEEDFUL.

Have whatever you wish to have here on Earth but Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. This is the GREATEST and Most Important for All of Humanity. Never Ever Joke with this.

Having the vanities of Life without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is an act of gathering Firewood to burn you in Hell.
Just say congratulations and move on. No be every thread deserves preaching. Even Jesus didn't preach at every event in his days
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by johnog4sure: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:

someone will be doing good for themselves one oloriburuku will be yarning vanity. even ur heaven is vanity. ur God sef is vanity
you're right o, heaven is vanity, everything is vanity. I like your thought process
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sacajawea: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Classic okpo. I am proud of ya baby.
Okpo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sacajawea: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
I heard that Baba Iragbiji the emilokan drug lord is wasting state funds on her just to mine her triangle with his frail-looking third leg.
Mmmmn?
How come I never heard this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by whippersnapper(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!

you sef rest
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Iamzik: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:
I didn't know Tiwa's finance manager was a nairalander. 1.7 billion ni?

I don laugh tire...
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by BeanmanX(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Keep flourishing like palm trees in Lebanon daughter of Zion.

I dedicate “49-99” by Tiwa Savage to her.
Great jam!
Na your mate be Tiwa but you dey here dey mumu yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by idris646(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2023
she deserves it..
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by uniquetechng: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:
I didn't know Tiwa's finance manager was a nairalander. 1.7 billion ni?
Do you know how much a home in London cost ?
With Naira at N1,260 and pounds even higher that's the amount you need to acquire such edifice in London.
There are houses that are being sold for N2bn in Ikoyi especially in Banana Island and in Nicon Town in Lekki.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by KingMack(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Ordinary pant I no see buy for my babe since I don dey do music for 15 years.

😭😭😭😭

Maldives no get pant line? Come bro you suppose send me Maldives hoodie for Xmas ooo..I go pay for shipping 🤔🤔
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by uniquetechng: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

I don laugh tire...
Don't laugh because that's the cost, go to Ikoyi and see houses selling for N2bn and above.
She bought the house with pounds not naira, and I guess you know how much pounds is exchanging against the Naira.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:

someone will be doing good for themselves one oloriburuku will be yarning vanity. even ur heaven is vanity. ur God sef is vanity
shüt up. Lest you end up like Herod.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Omalicious1: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWjcGGri_w?si=er3ANV7J17eb9M03

Renowned Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has marked the end of the year with an exciting milestone – becoming a landlady. She took to her Instagram story to announce the purchase of a new house in London, UK.

I hope she will be paying tax when due...make we no come hear "tax evasion" oh

The talented singer, who frequently travels between Nigeria, London, and other countries, shared photos of her luxurious new home, showcasing its well-equipped gym, furnished living areas, and a cinema room.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by MatrixCircle: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2023
They use £ in UK and not Naira. They pay through mortgage and not outright payment. So how much did she buy the house.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by am4truth(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
I heard that Baba Iragbiji the emilokan drug lord is wasting state funds on her just to mine her triangle with his frail-looking third leg.

She what someone future wife and mother typed.
Common sense is indeed not common.
I am ashamed of you.
A disgrace to humanity.
I feel sorry for your husband and kids.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Clinghton: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2023
A pastor once said after God na money, how true is it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Wetin your own dick.com gave you.... poor boy.
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by creepsyme(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Congratulations to her, but is it necessary?
Luxurious lifestyle only reminds me of eternity and how vanity life is!
Moderation is key!
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by binary01: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2023
Righteousness2:

Listen folks!

oloriburuku carry your scamligion sit down for one corner
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by engrelvis(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:

God is vanity... no wahala.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by RichAbujaGuy: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2023
Me thinks Bro Tee may be brainstorming a way to reconcile.
Shouldn't have been out in the streets allegedy bleeping all those bleeps when she was grinding her way to the top of the music industry.😉

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by CaptainFM1: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYm4BHbyrE?si=RdqrLLRSCrmvIFOx

Dey play. Sugar that you suppose use drink Akamu or garri dey throw am for corner.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Blackdisciple(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:

At bold... Say what you want to say to him and leave God out of this, you don't know what happens to people that blasphem against God, it never come handy bro so tread your words with caution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / Malivelihood Gives Tuface Idibia N5,570,000 Wrist Watch As A Birthday Gift(pics) / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.