Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London (63738 Views)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Buys 1.1m Dollar Hublot Ice Diamond Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Sillymoderators: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you've been noticed. Next hediot please
Thanks but you are the head hediot!
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by godwon01(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2023
This issue of second video on sugar can not work in abroad. When you inspect a house in anticipation of renting it, you are closely monitored by the agent that accompanied you there and after you left the house , the agent will go back to make sure the house is still in order. Secondly, you are not sure if you are going to take the house or not. Again , you are not the only one that will inspect the same house.so the ritual look somehow. Even in Nigeria, it will be suspicious somehow when you start dropping sugar on the corner of the house you had not pay for.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Ashawoman82: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Ordinary pant I no see buy for my babe since I don dey do music for 15 years.

😭😭😭😭
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by godofuck231: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Totoe music

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by We4all: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2023
LagosG:

Homes worth over 1.5 billion dey Lagos and Abuja so why don't you believe it?

I'm not doubting the figure but how the OP came up with it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by We4all: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2023
uniquetechng:
Do you know how much a home in London cost ?
With Naira at N1,260 and pounds even higher that's the amount you need to acquire such edifice in London.
There are houses that are being sold for N2bn in Ikoyi especially in Banana Island and in Nicon Town in Lekki.

Okay.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by LagosG: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

I'm not doubting the figure but how the OP came up with it.
No be lie. Bloggers dey sabi lie
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Your post has already exposed you to be the Oloriburuku you mentioned. The fact that that guy doesn't reply you make you guys display madness over his posts.

I doubt if you didn't inherit the ori buruku from those who gave birth to you without proper home training. They must be Oloriburuku meji that gave birth to Oloriburuku ọmọ.

You may end up not seeing the dawn of January 1st 2024 with this kind of post you dropped.

How you guys are so bitter at everyone who propheses to be a Christian beats my imagination when Christians' are not mad at you for being who ever you've chosen to be either Muslim or Atheist.

Tread softly before you meet your doom sooner than you ever thought. The living God is a patient God but He is also a God of judgement.
may the 2 fools that have birth to u cry over your dead body before this years runs out..... that's even if they're not dead yet
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Themanleshey:

This is the blasphemy , I pray you don’t get stoned to death someday for this ur comment .
make them some ur papa to death
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Cutehector:
shüt up. Lest you end up like Herod.
ur papa end up like harod
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

Some words are better left unsaid.
But you said this?
yeah I did. crying?
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
FakaF:
Say whatever you wish but beware of blasphemy. It never ends well. The Turkish lawmaker comes to mind.

oriyin buru. person dey rubbish another PO person accomplishment but because religion is involved u can't call a spade a spade again. useless people
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
samuelson06:

Keep quiet.
make stroke catch ur papa for mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Themanleshey:

This is the blasphemy , I pray you don’t get stoned to death someday for this ur comment .
make Dem Stone ur papa to death like Esther
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Boldideas: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

😭😭😭😭

Stop singing Nonsense😂
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Tetraozonaitera: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:
may the 2 fools that have birth to u cry over your dead body before this years runs out..... that's even if they're not dead yet

Can you see how generational inherited madness is worrying you?

Are you not the same person who said heaven is vanity and God is vanity.

By which power are you now cursing? grin

Madness is what it is called. grin
Get well soon.

You're not even sure how your curse should be. Wondering if my parents are alive or not.

If I utter a word concerning you it will be exactly how I say it. I've got it tested and proven many times. That's why I won't do it.
God doesn't want the death of sinners but for them to repent.

I know what to say to you and people will just discover you're no more posting on Nairaland anymore. But I won't do it.

Although, you may likely kill yourself before the year runs out with your mouth.

You don't insult the living God. It's wrong.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Can you see how generational inherited madness is worrying you?

Are you not the same person who said heaven is vanity and God is vanity.

By which power are you now cursing? grin

Madness is what it is called. grin
Get well soon.

You're not even sure how your curse should be. Wondering if my parents are alive or not.

If I utter a word concerning you it will be exactly how I say it. I've got it tested and proven many times. That's why I won't do it.
God doesn't want the death of sinners but for them to repent.

I know what to say to you and people will just discover you're no more posting on Nairaland anymore. But I won't do it.

Although, you may likely kill yourself before the year runs out with your mouth.

You don't insult the living God. It's wrong.
e no go better for u. do ur worst werey omo
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Tetraozonaitera: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:
e no go better for u. do ur worst werey omo

grin
This is as a result of madness.

You will use your own mouth kill yourself soon.

Get well soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sapientia1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

😭😭😭😭
Persevere. With God on your side, you'd soon hit it BIG.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

grin
This is as a result of madness.

You will use your own mouth kill yourself soon.

Get well soon.
ninu odun yi wa jale, won ma pa e
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
sunshineV:

someone will be doing good for themselves one oloriburuku will be yarning vanity. even ur heaven is vanity. ur God sef is vanity

I be wan reply u but seeing the way u curse and wish people bad, I just gat keep quiet

Stay safe o
This your vile too much
No curse me o
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by humilitypays(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obifraud2:

Not true. Many women rise from scratch.
through male assistance.

In shool
During job hunting
During promotion

Throughout their life.

One man owes credit to it. The man might not have sex with her, but did it for her cos he admires her and hoping to get emotionally rewarded somehow someday
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by sunshineV(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I be wan reply u but seeing the way u curse and wish people bad, I just gat keep quiet

Stay safe o
This your vile too much
No curse me o
shengbo werey u were blind at people's reply to me bagmh
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by t2luv1: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWjcGGri_w?si=er3ANV7J17eb9M03

Renowned Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has marked the end of the year with an exciting milestone – becoming a landlady. She took to her Instagram story to announce the purchase of a new house in London, UK.

The talented singer, who frequently travels between Nigeria, London, and other countries, shared photos of her luxurious new home, showcasing its well-equipped gym, furnished living areas, and a cinema room.

That is about $1.4m. London property's yearly rate of 7% means she gonna be paying yearly rent of $98K just on property taxes. When you buy a house over here partner keep an eye out for the property taxes, To lessen the impact buy the house using corporations then expense out the cost from your personal taxes. The only drawback make sure you have a living will in place so that your family can claim the property when you pass on. Sorry i don't know if UK has a homestead exception as we do in the US.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Exceed15: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Keep soaring higher tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Ajewole2002: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Baba Adjewole Is Recognised All Over The Worlds, As One Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From The Beginning Of His Ancestors ship Until Now Baba Adjewole lives Strong Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Baba Adjewole. It Doesn't Matter The Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do Is Believe In The call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697
Native Doctor Baba Adjewole charms Casts That Works, He Always Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Baba Adjewole To Offer Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River, Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled Under Your Foot.
If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These:call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.

Make Haste To call or Whatsapp +2348061198697......08061198697» For Spiritual Problem Today And You Will Surely Get Solution To All Your Predicament.

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by Frcknl: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Oga righty,

U are right by ur post but I think it is very important for u to always and start telling people "what is Jesus christ and who is jusus christ"

U can spend some time to do some research too so ur understanding can increase also.
It is only when a person understands for certainty a subject that he or she can begin to comprehend more teachings

Righteousness2:
What a Awesome! Beautiful! Lovely! Exquisite and Palatial wonderpiece.

Listen folks!
While it is good and sweet to Have the Good things of this life, We Must Have an understanding that Everything we see and acquire and have in this world are Vanities and Have No Eternal Value to us.

Never let the vanities of this world Derail, Confuse or Hinder you from the NEEDFUL.
Nobody is taking a pin out of here.
Na.ked we came here and Na.ked we leave.

Have whatever you wish to have here on Earth but Ensure you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. This is the GREATEST and Most Important for All of Humanity. Never Ever Joke with this.

Eternity is real! Heaven and Hell are Real.

Having the vanities of Life without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is an act of gathering Firewood to burn you in Hell.
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by lamdbull: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
sapientia1:
Persevere. With God on your side, you'd soon hit it BIG.
Ameeen ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by lamdbull: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2023
KingMack:

Maldives no get pant line? Come bro you suppose send me Maldives hoodie for Xmas ooo..I go pay for shipping 🤔🤔
Oya na DM us @maldives_collections

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Buys ₦1.7Billion House In London by lamdbull: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Lovelyn451:
work with don baba na,
How? You fit connect us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Fire Engulfs Burna Boy's Range Rover Autobiography Along Lekki-Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.