Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike (43688 Views)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Fubara From Re-Presenting 2024 Budget / Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
stormborn28:

Terrorist how is your "Fvck work" going..

Make sure you fvck the big Toto very well

STFU hog!
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by stormborn28(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU hog!

I know say you dey enjoy your fvck well but remember Israel is still pounding your terrorist brothers Hamas in far away Gaza
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by favor914: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Againstallodds:
The end of wike is near. Soon tinubu will kick him out. Such an untrustworthy fellow.
Will kick him out after APC takes over Rivers State.
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by favor914: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
stormborn28:

I know say you dey enjoy your fvck well but remember Israel is still pounding your terrorist brothers Hamas in far away Gaza
Just the way FG is pounding you in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by stormborn28(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Just the way FG is pounding you in Eastern Nigeria?

Your CDS is lamenting in a thread I'm going to link you up with.. Happy reading.

https://punchng.com/some-countries-encouraging-ekpa-to-destabilise-nigeria-says-cds/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1702711440
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by DaTruths: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
He should resign and save the day!

Whats coming is greater than those elders advising him.

Emeka Ihedioha did worst than he is doing, and we still booted him out!
Na your coward papa go resign from him gate man work, ode!
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Na your coward papa go resign from him gate man work, ode!

You even struggling with broken English....

Where the fvck you from!

The people that copulated to birth you must be really foolish!
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by charlesohaji(m): 4:14am On Dec 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
He should resign and save the day!

Whats coming is greater than those elders advising him.

Emeka Ihedioha did worst than he is doing, and we still booted him out!

Learn how to narrow ur comment to subject matter.
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by Hangulsaram: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
that's why I said you are sentimental. An emergency judge 😂 You will be surprised when you hear from both parties. Pls, let's be calm and stop being emotional.
ok
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17
Noblechykk:

And who will reappoint them? If Fubara is sacked, the beneficiary of the judgment is going to be APC candidate who is Amaechi's core loyalist
I hope that you're reading the news?

Oh... Just in case...

https://www.nairaland.com/7972753/rivers-assembly-clears-9-ex-commissioners
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17
Sevenworldpower:

And you think cole would reappoint them?

Well...

Oh... Just in case...

Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17
Franchise21:
Removed at the Supreme Court and APC's Tonye Cole will be announced the winner? That's Amaechi riding unto power. Wike can't be so daft. Make una dey reason before una type for here

Oh... Just in case...

Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17
Odidigboigbo:
If he is removed, who would be appointed that makes the commoners to come back. Ask yourself that question first.

Oh... Just in case...

Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17
waveman2:
If fubara is removed who takes over is it not tonye cole? Ameachi boy wike worst enemy who still lose and that is a bigger war for him in apc because he would have just made ameachi relevant again in the state.

Fubara is still the giver or no doubt... But the commissioners are all back...

We start our fasting and prayers for the judgement from the apex court.
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by Franchise21(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25
Franchise21:
https://www.nairaland.com/7980822/rivers-supreme-court-re-affirms-gov

Read well
Well. Commissioners we're reinstated.

I wasn't all wrong after all....
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by Franchise21(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25
flexyrule:
Well. Commissioners we're reinstated.

I wasn't all wrong after all....
Bro, you were. You said the Governor will be removed at the Supreme Court
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25
Franchise21:
Bro, you were. You said the Governor will be removed at the Supreme Court
Typical Nigerian.
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by Franchise21(m): 8:48am On Jan 26
flexyrule:
Typical Nigerian.
Defence mechanism
Re: PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike by flexyrule(m): 10:21am On Jan 26
Franchise21:
Defence mechanism
What am I defending?

I said something tells me that Fubara will be removed at the Supreme court, and the commissioners would be reinstated.

Fubara wasn't removed, but the commissioners were reinstated.

Then I said, I wasn't ALL wrong after all.

You're saying defence mechanism.

What am I defending?

Am I from Rivers state?

Do they share their loot with me?

What benefit would I get from their reinstatement or removal from office.

If Fubara was removed, how would that benefit me?

Now that the supreme court has validated his victory, did my account balance increase?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.