Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. (478 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
So this man was my secondary schl teacher and was one of those teachers that use to act responsible and overserious in schl but little did we know he was one of those irresponsible husbands and fathers at home. Always flogging his students like goats and using the same hand on his wife at home. Abandoning his children for the wife who trained them up to the university level. He constantly abused the woman physically, emotionally nd verbally nd always chased after everything on skirt with zero respect 4 his marriage. And the woman after going thro series of abuse fell sick, died and was buried today and this wicked man had the guts to tell thousands of pple that she was the best woman ever. How can a man cheat on nd abuse such a beautiful woman? My only anger be say i no slap am back the day he slap me in our schl library.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Jeon(f): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
shocked

This is not the situation.
The situation is that why will someone stay put in a bad Marriage even after seeing the bitterness of it, not once, not twice, but continuously?.

Nah juju dy cause am?. 😕

this wicked man had the guts to tell thousands of pple that she was the best woman ever
Well, rip to the dead. At least she has earned a badge 📛 from the husband and society.
You know the most respected and honored being is a dead married woman who died in an abusive marriage in the name of endurance. She's more honored than Michael Jackson.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=127520426] shocked

This is not the situation.
The situation is that why will someone stay put in a bad Marriage even after seeing the bitterness of it, not once, not twice, but continuously?.

Nah juju dy cause am?.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
So this man was my secondary schl teacher and was one of those teachers that use to act responsible and overserious in schl but little did we know he was one of those irresponsible husbands and fathers at home. Always flogging his students like goats and using the same hand on his wife at home. Abandoning his children for the wife who trained them up to the university level. He constantly abused the woman physically, emotionally nd verbally nd always chased after everything on skirt with zero respect 4 his marriage. And the woman after going thro series of abuse fell sick, died and was buried today and this wicked man had the guts to tell thousands of pple that she was the best woman ever. How can a man cheat on nd abuse such a beautiful woman? My only anger be say i no slap am back the day he slap me in our schl library.
How can a human being live such a pathetic life abeg! For who's sake did that woman reduce herself to that level? undecided
Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jeon:
shocked This is not the situation. The situation is that why will someone stay put in a bad Marriage even after seeing the bitterness of it, not once, not twice, but continuously?. Nah juju dy cause am?. 😕 Well, rip to the dead. At least she has earned a badge 📛 from the husband and society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Jeon(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can a human being live such a pathetic life abeg! For who's sake [b]did that woman reduce herself to that level?[b]undecided
Society Stigma African Traditions

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Jeon(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
cry
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127520692][/quote]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can a human being live such a pathetic life abeg! For who's sake did that woman reduce herself to that level? undecided

Every woman that stayed in abusive marriage did that because of the children and because of the fear of what the society will say if she leaves.
Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
â–  Every woman that stayed in abusive marriage did that because of the children and because of the fear of what the society will say if she leaves.
All while conveniently ignoring emotional and physical wellbeing of said children? undecided

Now the woman is dead, society should be happy and the children in turn glad that society will take over from where there mum left off,in caring for them that is. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Klass99(f): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All while conveniently ignoring emotional and physical wellbeing of said children? undecided

Now the woman is dead, society should be happy and the children in turn glad that society will take over from where there mum left off,in caring for them that is. lipsrsealed

Like my mom always say, any woman that dies in an abusive marriage is a fool. How can a woman that was a headmistress with a good salary structure in a government schl choose to die in a marriage that didn`t work frm the beginning?
Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Klass99:

And sometimes I get the feeling children are often used as a crutch and an excuse for not making necessary changes by both men and women. Add the fear of loneliness to the list as well, especially for men.

I also think it is people who generally lack a will and a mind of their own who succumb to these narratives. Caring too much about what others will say or think, screw them, and do what is best for you.

A child who wants to have sense and be responsible in this life will do so, whether they are from a single parent household or a two parent household.

It is not that easy to walk out on one`s marriage nd u knw that.
Re: Married Couples Shud Stop Dyng In Silence. by Klass99(f): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get These Items At Giveaway Prices. / Don't Fall Into This Kind Of Trap , If You Are A Man! / Blind Guy Who Watches Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.