Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State (954 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by kingsways: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
I really do not know what is wrong with some people

Opobo where the man comes from is clearly Igbo. Don’t believe me, just go there and listen to their language

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by victorclean(f): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2023
Lie from hell. Ibos are not the owners
Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by Paraman: 9:04pm On Jan 24
kingsways:

Opobo where the man comes from is clearly Igbo. Don’t believe me, just go there and listen to their language
Why should we believe you instead of the governor who called himself an Ijaw to th bone?
Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by paramakina202: 9:08pm On Jan 24
kingsways:

They are Ijaw by political association and Igbo by blood.
Fubara have aligned himself politically with Ijaw let him be.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by Paraman: 9:11pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

They are Ijaw by political association and Igbo by blood.
Fubara have aligned himself politically with Ijaw let him be.
Fubara said he's Ijaw to th bone. Don't misquote him

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by Paraman: 9:17pm On Jan 24
OPICANTO2223:
Another owamberian creating divisive narrative. Owamberians please concentrate on skull and human organ mining for rituals, lying and hypocrisy. That your calling
Keep on lying to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by paramakina202: 9:19pm On Jan 24
Paraman:
Fubara said he's Ijaw to th bone. Don't misquote him

The reason I said he have aligned himself with Ijaw does not mean his dna is Ijaw.But he should be left alone to do his thing without been distracted with ethnic stuff.Politics aside he knows who he is.
Forget what he says people often says what will favour them depending on the circumstances.
When he met with Igbos in Rivers state he also identified with them.
Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by kingsways: 9:26pm On Jan 24
You don't just wake up and begin to speak Igbo. Opobo of Rivers State is clearly Igbo. Fubara addressing his people in this video spoke clear Igbo which everyone that understands Igbo language can very well understand.

https://www.nairaland.com/7913390/rivers-governor-fubara-speaks-igbo/9#127041035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYvj4g9zsSU&t=35s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by Paraman: 10:15pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

The reason I said he have aligned himself with Ijaw does not mean his dna is Ijaw.But he should be left alone to do his thing without been distracted with ethnic stuff.Politics aside he knows who he is.
Forget what he says people often says what will favour them depending on the circumstances.
When he met with Igbos in Rivers state he also identified with them.
Fubara is Ijaw to the bone. He said so himself.
Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by paramakina202: 10:37pm On Jan 24
Paraman:
Fubara is Ijaw to the bone. He said so himself.
bo

King Jaja of Opobo's children whom we all that have Igbo blood flowing in their vains will also claim Ijaw to the born for political expediency.
Re: Igbo, Not Ijaw Are The Owners Of Governor Fubara Of Rivers State by Paraman: 6:25am On Jan 25
paramakina202:
bo

King Jaja of Opobo's children whom we all that have Igbo blood flowing in their vains will also claim Ijaw to the born for political expediency.
Sim Fubara is an Ijaw man to the bone, he said it himself, any other thing you dey talk no hold any water.

Fubara is an Ijaw man, Opobo is ijaw town. Nobody has come out to challenge Fubara since he made the claim.

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Appeal For Peace / Northern Leaders - An Open Letter / Another Dubai In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.