Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay (38854 Views)

Did Jesus Pray In Tongues? / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Why Did Jesus Pray For God To Sanctify His Disciples With Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by bentenny(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Evasive? Lol... when God defined marriage for you, did He specifically use the word marriage? Why then do you require that He specifically use that word each time He refers to the union? undecided

2. Afterlife? You aren't serious are you. Are you born-again in the Afterlife? Do you obtain eternal life after you die? undecided
Once again you are being unintelligent in your evasive tact and totally disconnected from your assertions with zero proof!
You are not making a single sense with what you are saying!
You have little or no understanding of the scriptures!
The scriptures you provided not only lacks connection with what you just said,it's not even referring to marriage!
You said God cursed marriage.....Curse in other words is an outright condemnation!
Hence,it's up to you to provide scriptures where there was a condemnation by God on marriage!

If you cannot provide such scriptures,please do us a favour and keep quiet!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Antoeni(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Ladied Be strong, be true to yourself and don't let anyone walk all over you.
Education is key. Diversity is important
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Houseontherock1: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Ladies This is The Modest Hair Style We Guys Truly Love And Appreciate,

Antoeni:
Ladies ,Believe in yourself and trust your own judgement, don't be swayed by others opinions. And please, you are beautiful in your own right, don't compare yourself to anyone else
A true example of speaking from both sides of your mouth! I wanted to call you out on why ladies should allow men's opinion to dictate their hairstyles as against their own choice, then you called yourself out for me grin

Rest before you further show your confusion

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Decarbonisation: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Don't be a fine girl without Jesus,
The Bible is the only compass that can lead you to fulfilling destiny in the Sight Of God. The Evil Days Are Here.

As Ladies We Have to Get Very Close to God And Don't Be Carried Alway By The Temporary Attractive Things of The World.

Lets get Closer To God And Commit Our Every Day Activities into The Able Hands of God, Ladies We Have to.be Contented So That We Don't Fall Victims In The Hands of Deceitful ,Hypocrites And Yahoo Ritualist All Because iphon15 - Bone Straight, Sharwama, and Pizza, They Will End Up Ruining Your Life, For Those intending to Further Education, Get a Temporary Job While PreparIng For Exams or Acquire a Vocational Skill, to Help You Maintain Some Level of Financial Freedom.

pray

work.

Slay In Christ

My friend go and sit down somewhere jor, no be only slay in christ, nah slay in jail!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by thrillionaire(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
not true. This lady's skin, beauty and radiance made the hair beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by BabaHenry(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
is More like a tool of mental enslavement for those of you who are of the religion of Christianity particularly the womenfolk who are brainwashed with lies of how God desires for you lot to have a man rule over you and you have babies all over the place when in fact the God of Israel cursed marriage and childbearing from the beginning. undecided

Stop allowing your gods of men to rule over your minds with their many lies! undecided

You are actually a very foolish little boy who seems to have more knowledge about how life is than any other man on Earth but here you are, making mockery of the two set of people that came together to bring you into this world...
No one is forcing you to believe in what they believe in and you don't have any right to speak evil of other people's believe.....
You need to think deeply...
You are lost. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Sangoamadioha1: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't know what blessings and curses relate to, do you? And you don't like to think much at all either? undecided

2. Now you want to play wordgame? Where.did God state what marriage is using using Word "marriage"? undecided

You and your weird comments. You just try to sound intelligent but you are quite dull. Below is the interpretation of the verse you quoted

Genesis 3:16 is a verse from the Bible that records God's curse on the woman after she and her husband disobeyed God's command and ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The verse reads as follows in different translations:

- New International Version: To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”¹
- King James Version: Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.⁴

The verse implies that God's curse on the woman was not only physical, but also relational. She would experience more pain and difficulty in childbirth, and she would have a natural inclination to seek her husband's authority and approval. However, this does not mean that God intended for women to be inferior or subordinate to men. Rather, it shows that sin has corrupted human nature and created a hierarchy of roles that is contrary to God's original design for creation. God created humans as male and female, equal in dignity and value, and complementary in function. He also created marriage as a covenant relationship between one man and one woman, where both partners are called to love, respect, serve, and submit to each other (Ephesians 5:22-33). The curse on the woman was a consequence of her rebellion against God's authority, but it was not a permanent or final state. God promised to redeem humanity from sin through Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for our sins and rose again from the dead (Romans 5:cool. Through faith in Christ, we can receive forgiveness of sins, new life in the Spirit, and eternal hope of glory (John 3:16). We can also overcome the effects of sin by living according to God's will and purpose for our lives (Romans 12:1-2). Therefore, we can look forward to a day when there will be no more curse or pain or sorrow or death (Revelation 21:4), but only joy and peace and love (Revelation 22:1-5).

Source:
(1) Genesis 3:16 NIV - To the woman he said, “I will make - Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%203:16&version=NIV.
(2) Genesis 3:16 - King James Bible Online. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-3-16/.
(3) Génesis 3:16 RVR1960 - A la mujer dijo: Multiplicaré en gran - Bible .... https://bing.com/search?q=Genesis+3%3a16.
(4) Genesis 3:16 To the woman He said: "I will sharply increase your pain .... https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-16.htm.
(5) Genesis 3:16 in Other Translations - Bible Study Tools. https://www.biblestudytools.com/genesis/3-16.html.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Beuberry(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
I go rock am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by deyplay: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! lipsrsealed

So your intention for creating this thread is in fact to tell ladies how you want them as though they are made to please your every whim? Your mates for oyinbo world, asia sef, they busy themselves with coming up with ideas to solve world problems but here you dey creating threads to bully women into pleasing your libido-flogged brain? undecided
There are similar people like other Nigerians abroad. Oyinbo are not special if you live among them, you will find out that not all are innovative or creative, just colour differences, that is it. Leave the guy alone.
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Walai
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by papapchi(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Bible and Jesus is nothing but a tool of enslavement period. I don't know why an average African person don't want to get sense.
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by bentenny(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2023
BabaHenry:

You are actually a very foolish little boy who seems to have more knowledge about how life is than any other man on Earth but here you are, making mockery of the two set of people that came together to bring you into this world...
No one is forcing you to believe in what they believe in and you don't have any right to speak evil of other people's believe.....
You need to think deeply...
You are lost. undecided
I'm actually seeing that she/he also said God also cursed childbearing 😄😄
Some folks on NL are really going nuts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Antoeni(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Ladies ,Men don't reside where they see beauty and curves... They reside where they see PEACE OF MIND.
What do I know sef?
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by safarifarms(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please, you first. Where in Scripture is it written that God of Scripture blessed marriage? undecided
Why do you people who don't like to hear anything about God assume you know the scriptures which you definitely won't care to read?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by reddingtonblack: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2023
i can understand Fine gurls doing shakara and not wanting to serve jesus and pray But that Pocohantas undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by bentenny(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i can understand Fine gurls doing shakara and not wanting to serve jesus and pray But that Pocohantas undecided undecided
Omoh wetin dat babe do U nah?😂

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by advanceDNA: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Dollyak:

I am not sure why your post was pushed to the front page without screening your previous post. Your response calling someone stupid shows you need personal visitation from God yourself. Your verbal abuse detract from your message and does more harm than good.

..sometimes it is needed to point out pple's stupidity when they are deliberately trying to be stúpid..... Silence is why some ple think they have monopoly of violence killing ple whenever they like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Maynman: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Evasive? Lol... when God defined marriage for you, did He specifically use the word marriage? Why then do you require that He specifically use that word each time He refers to the union? undecided
\
Thou shall not commit adultery, is it not for those in marriage?
Yahweh consecrated it.

You are making no sense, if you don't want to get married, it's not a must, even Jesus said you don't have to, just become a Female Eunuch.
Matthew 19;12
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Aonkuuse(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2023
I really pity people like you..... but time shall tell
Kobojunkie:
is More like a tool of mental enslavement for those of you who are of the religion of Christianity particularly the womenfolk who are brainwashed with lies of how God desires for you lot to have a man rule over you and you have babies all over the place when in fact the God of Israel cursed marriage and childbearing from the beginning. undecided

Stop allowing your gods of men to rule over your minds with their many lies! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by eliwa47(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by advanceDNA: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You and your weird comments. You just try to sound intelligent but you are quite dull. Below is the interpretation of the verse you quoted

U are just wasting precious time and data.. That person u are mentioning is not normal....she has serious mental problems....and I don't mean it as an insult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Tonim(f): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Stop Sounding Stupid & Foolish, How Many of Your.Unit, Ward or Lacal Govt Problems Have You Been Able to Solve?Mumu ,Go & Tell Israel or Russia to Cease Fire, World Problem Solver
grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Antoeni(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2023
Correct
Beuberry:

I go rock am
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by phr0nesis(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2023
Some verses for you saying God cursed marriage

Isaiah 62:5
For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.

Ecclesiastes 4:9–10
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone?

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Matthew 19:4–6
Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Antoeni(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2023
You Seems to Be Possessed By Powerful Demons, And They Are Speaking Through You (
papapchi:
Bible and Jesus is nothing but a tool of enslavement period. I don't know why an average African person don't want to get sense.
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Expanse2020(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Where is the hair style
All am seeing here is BOOBS
And my bible says
Your Boobs
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your boobs are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh shocked
and to the hill of incense.

Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your boobs like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your boobs be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples

CC ogun222, Padipadi, archiver great
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Maga123: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2023
God have mercy some people can practice madness oh
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by sageb: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Don't be a fine girl without Jesus,
The Bible is the only compass that can lead you to fulfilling destiny in the Sight Of God. The Evil Days Are Here.

As Ladies We Have to Get Very Close to God And Don't Be Carried Alway By The Temporary Attractive Things of The World.

Lets get Closer To God And Commit Our Every Day Activities into The Able Hands of God, Ladies We Have to.be Contented So That We Don't Fall Victims In The Hands of Deceitful ,Hypocrites And Yahoo Ritualist All Because iphon15 - Bone Straight, Sharwama, and Pizza, They Will End Up Ruining Your Life, For Those intending to Further Education, Get a Temporary Job While PreparIng For Exams or Acquire a Vocational Skill, to Help You Maintain Some Level of Financial Freedom.

pray

work.

Slay In Christ

Good advice

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ufotunang: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
...ok and do you also appreciate her exposing her boobs to the public 🙄

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by TechCapon(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

there's no sense in this comment you just made

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by oguns222: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! lipsrsealed

So your intention for creating this thread is in fact to tell ladies how you want them as though they are made to please your every whim? Your mates for oyinbo world, asia sef, they busy themselves with coming up with ideas to solve world problems but here you dey creating threads to bully women into pleasing your libido-flogged brain? undecided

You must be a toxic person. Now I understand why you will never experience the joy of relationship with men. You don't deserve it

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2023
This started well until the slut-shaming.

Y'all really can't keep things wholesome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.