Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay (38847 Views)

Did Jesus Pray In Tongues? / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Why Did Jesus Pray For God To Sanctify His Disciples With Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Jewessgratitud3: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Dec 22, 2023
deekseen:
Well, I know your issue is with this portion, "...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
Your interpretation is just feminist, it does not have anything to do with marriage. As a feminist, all you see is power imbalance and male dominance.
God is the one that created marriage, and after what happened He says," woman, you're now under your husband's authority," and you are now saying that means marriage has been abolished?
In this regard, your feminist perception and interpretation of this scripture only makes you a rebel. It does not change the fact that marriage is legal, neither does it prove that marriage is a curse.
So you do admit two things here

□ Woman was formerly installed man's equal --- even in marriage, she was man's equal -- by God in the union
□ However, as judgment against woman for her sins against God, God demoted her in status, and this only in regards to marriage , making her man's subordinate in the union.

This then leads me to believe that you are simply trying to start a foolish debate and nothing more. undecided

How does God placing a curse on marriage -- a judgment made against marriage as formerly instituted by God-- imply God abolished marriage? If a judge were to curse/condemn a criminal for crimes committed does that equally not amount to abolishing said criminal or crime? undecided
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by deekseen(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you do admit two things here

□ Woman was formerly installed man's equal --- even in marriage, she was man's equal -- by God in the union
□ However, as judgment against woman for her sins against God, God demoted her in status, and this only in regards to marriage , making her man's subordinate in the union.

This then leads me to believe that you are simply trying to start a foolish debate and nothing more. undecided

How does God placing a curse on marriage -- a judgment made against marriage as formerly instituted by God-- imply God abolished marriage? If a judge were to curse/condemn a criminal for crimes committed does that equally not amount to abolishing said criminal or crime? undecided

The quoted is not true and I never admitted it.

God will never create 2 heads over one thing. The woman was created to help the man, yet, she's also supposed to complete the man (this is where the whole idea of 2 shall become 1 lies - truly, marriage is a mystery).

But the woman took authority and committed that great sin. The woman was then punished with labour pains, etc, during child bearing, and her place in marriage rightly stated.

Note that the man was also punished. Why? Because he was in charge. The instruction was given to him, he should have enforced it.

Part of his punishment was that the ground was cursed and he would labour in pain to eat.

It is also clear that the reason God created the woman after creating the man was for marriage.

So, if you're not an eunuch and you deliberately avoid marriage, what does that make you?

About the abolishment. Tell me, you insist that marriage is cursed. Are you saying people should continue living in the curse/practice it? Or otherwise?
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
deekseen:

The quoted is not true and I never admitted it.

God will never create 2 heads over one thing. The woman was created to help the man, yet, she's also supposed to complete the man (this is where the whole idea of 2 shall become 1 lies - truly, marriage is a mystery).

But the woman took authority and committed that great sin. The woman was then punished with labour pains, etc, during child bearing, and her place in marriage rightly stated.

Note that the man was also punished. Why? Because he was in charge. The instruction was given to him, he should have enforced it.

Part of his punishment was that the ground was cursed and he would labour in pain to eat.

It is also clear that the reason God created the woman after creating the man was for marriage.

So, if you're not an eunuch and you deliberately avoid marriage, what does that make you?

About the abolishment. Tell me, you insist that marriage is cursed. Are you saying people should continue living in the curse/practice it? Or otherwise?
Bro while arguing with an obviously evasive and benighted individual like Kobojunkie,it's imperative to always drag them by their initial submission and stay there until they crack....do not get distracted by their endless narrative!
Anyone on nairaland knows her very well but even her fellow feminist entourage most times get baffled by the content of her chaotically submerged cerebrum!
Her intention is to take you on a wild goose chase until you get exhausted and let her be which is to her advantage!
Stay on her initial postulation to force her to prove her assertions until she has nothing sensible to say!
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by deekseen(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
bentenny:

Bro while arguing with an obviously evasive and benighted individual like Kobojunkie,it's imperative to always drag them by their initial submission and stay there until they crack....do not get distracted by their endless narrative!
Anyone on nairaland knows her very well but even her fellow feminist entourage most times get baffled by the content of her chaotically submerged cerebrum!
Her intention is to take you on a wild goose chase until you get exhausted and let her be which is to her advantage!
Stay on her initial postulation to force her to prove her assertions until she has nothing sensible to say!
Thanks for this. But you see, I and Kobo have some history on this same topic. I know her tactics and she's usually the one that runs away.

This time, she came out a little bit more than she usually does, I'm surprised. But she lacks points to back anything she says and it makes it easy to get her exhausted.

It keeps baffling me how obstinate she is on this topic. World (pervasive) views cannot change scriptures. It's either you follow scriptures or you go against it. You cannot change it to suit your emotions or lifestyle.

@Kobo, a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ColonelMichael: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I can't tell you who you should follow since God Himself allows for those who are not of the blood of Jacob to worship whatever god/idol they choose to

But allah told you guys to kill Deborah in Sokoto?

Don't associate it us with your imbecilic mohammedic delusion, no be us go kill 1500 Israelis and now crying like bastards.

No be us murder Deborah for Sokoto, scavengers.

No be us wan go exterminate people from their land with almost 10 million soldiers end was annihilated within 6 days.

Shame on you, on the randy rabid worthless allah, and the useless prophet fake arse mohammed
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
ColonelMichael:

But allah told you guys to kill Deborah in Sokoto? Don't associate it us with your imbecilic mohammedic delusion, no be us go kill 1500 Israelis and now crying like bastards. No be us murder Deborah for Sokoto, scavengers. No be us wan go exterminate people from their land with almost 10 million soldiers end was annihilated within 6 days. Shame on you, on the randy rabid worthless allah, and the useless prophet fake arse mohammed
Please spare me your ramblings next time. undecided
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ColonelMichael: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I can't tell you who you should follow since God Himself allows for those who are not of the blood of Jacob to worship whatever god/idol they choose to

My problem with you be say small thing you start quoting bible, na wetin your prophet mohammed was copying the bible and confused himself.

How can he be sucking the breasts of idols and be spewing satanic verses and still wanted people to take him serious, No wonder, he decided to use violence to spread the worthless Islam, because no same human being should go near that calamity but...

Daft dummies like you must exist for balance...

But your worthless quoran acknowledge Him as a prophet of Islam.

Na why I talk say Islam is a form of severe acute psychosis and mental retardation.

Na so una Islamist all prophets for bible but still shouting the Jews stole the land they those prophets were living on then,..

What kind of brain did your allah put in your skull, maybe na aisha menstrual waste water en use create una grey matter..
Abi? Na why the fake arse prophet mohammed an opium addict was copying bible up and down and turned it up side down, even lied angel Gabriel carried him to Jerusalem, and even suffered drug induced psychosis when spewing satanic verses.

You lots are hysterical and schizophrenic.

If after everything in mohammed's life, it was pigs, hungry dirty ones that exhumed him and ate his petrifying body, now that is a wasted bastard..

If mohammed was busying kissing the pointed breast of Medina idols while worshipping them before stupidly writing the satanic verses,

And tinubu used fake bishops to what end again?

A lowlife almajiri should never surprise anyone...

Don't associate it us with your imbecilic mohammedic delusion, no be us go kill 1500 Israelis and now crying like bastards.

No be us murder Deborah for Sokoto, scavengers.

No be us wan go exterminate people from their land with almost 10 million soldiers end was annihilated within 6 days.

Shame on you, on the randy rabid worthless allah, and the useless prophet fake arse mohammed
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ColonelMichael: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I live here in Oyinbo land and I can tell you that even the lamest of Oyinbos still carry for head pass your average Nigerian boy. lipsrsealed

Why yo no go live for Saudi Arabia where your pig prophet sprout from?
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
ColonelMichael:

■ Why yo no go live for Saudi Arabia where your pig prophet sprout from?
I said avoid spewing your brain farts my way. undecided
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ColonelMichael: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is what I call "meaningless" gibberish! Saying so much yet saying absolutely nothing at the same time. undecided
God cursed man and woman above. He placed a curse on childbearing, on marriage, on the handwork of man, and man himself in the context above. You lot accept the curse God placed on the handwork of man's hands and the man himself but not on woman and childbearing simply because your gods of men have not taught you to accept those other curses as facts of God's judgment, nothing more.. lipsrsealed

If you reason what God did above, you will come to realize that the curse on the woman in marriage and in childbearing is designed by God to ensure that all Sons of man are cursed from their very moment of conception — whether born in a test tube or from an artificial womb—right until the day they leave this world. But you are unable to do that because your gods of men — your pastors and mogs — are themselves ignorant of this. lipsrsealed

Na why all the gibberish mohammed churned in quoran after sighing on opium, it was as if it was his scrotal sack he was thinking with, are you not almost replicating the dundee method, if not tell me why a living soul will use because he wants to Bleep his daughter in law and ban adoption.

That guy ruined lives.
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by ColonelMichael: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I said avoid spewing your brain farts my way. undecided

I will, you are a toilet, and rubbish is meant to be dumped inside you, you forget easily, do you have détention or senile.
Re: Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay by Expanse2020(m): 7:56am On Jan 04
Padipadi:

God forbid bad thing. I m the driller & it's Allah's natural provision that I followed unlike you.
Since you want to be unfortunate, I ll epp you. This boy drilling teens has hopped on drilling you!
But Your own God no de do girls naw
Na boys he dey do that time, he de received douch,🤣🤣🤣🤣
That why you are ass drillers and support your mate ass drillers in Isreal..So that you guys can be spreading different diseases to the earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.