Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! (999 Views)

Pastor Bakare To Yorubas "Igbos Didn't Point Gun & Force You To Sell Your Land" / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Urgent Spiritual Warning for Nigeria!
It is very easy to become very passionately angry when one witnesses how someone or people from another tribe are dragging, shaming, defaming or trying to trample upon your own tribe.

Despite being as Heavenly-focused and spiritual as I am, I almost developed ferocious Hatred for a particular tribe that I have noticed have been all out for several decades spreading bad defamatory slander about my tribe. However, the advantage of being Spiritual is that we Pray about everything and anything. The Ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH clearly told me that the Tribalism, Selfish Schemings to undermine and take Advantage of other Tribe(s), Subconscious Negative Social Engineering of other Tribe(s) carried out by a Tribe(s) that believe it's wiser than other Tribes, and even Brutal Nationwide Killings carried out by a Tribe that claimed to be born to conquer and rule, that all these are not really the Fault of these Tribes.

I was saved from developing hatred for any Tribe or People because it was clearly Revealed to me that the so-called Tribalism is not really the fault of the People that are frantically carrying the Tribalistic acts for Decades. The Problem in Nigeria is far more Spiritual than Physical. It is actually Satan that manipulates Black African Tribes against other African Tribes because he knows The Massive Power in Unity of People(Black Africans in this case) and Humanity in General.

It was clearly revealed to me that Satan/AntiChrist can never capture Nigeria's People if Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Fialnis and other Tribes in Nigeria gets the Great Wisdom to All see one another as truly United Brothers and Sisters. And accept and Treat one another as one Big Family. The selfish Tribalism was directly orchestrated from the satanic Spirit Realm against Nigeria to stagnante the Development, Greatness and Physical/Spiritual UnConquarability of the Nation.

Now, there is a very urgent Need for all the Tribes in Nigeria to unite because Time is running out not just for Nigeria but for all Humanity. Only the very few United Countries in World that their People united in true unselfish Love shall be able to Resist the AntiChrist Genocide against Humanity to a largely extend. Unfortunately, many are still eyes-wide-shut to the Fact that End Time has really began, and/or myopically unaware that the AntiChrist has fully manifested and already carrying out his unprecedentedly wicked Satanic Agenda against Humanity. Most saddening is the fact that Pastors and Imams (both Children of Abraham) that are supposed to help wake their masses up with the urgently needed Knowledge that would help them to Resist all Deceptions being unleashed by the AntiChrist on Humanity, are also too afraid or too selfish or too ignorant and too gullible to See that the End Time Prophecy is now already being fulfilled. "The bGates of Hell shall not Prevail" only against a Country that her People are United in Love and Brotherliness beyond foolishness of Tribalism.

Now, the Big Question is: What can you do to help enlighten all Tribes in Nigeria to see every other Tribes as their very own Brothers and Sisters?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Or you think Satan loves you and wants you to continue enjoying living in Earth? You think he wants you to be holy and Receive the Gift of Eternal Life which I AM THAT I AM shall soon gift as Reward to us all that refused to bow to Satan and his End Time Beast System?
You must have watched The massively trending Video about how the "Person" that says Africans must be wiped out. Do you still foolishly think that People loves you?! He and satan that sent him have not hidden their grim

2 Likes

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2023
HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by ecolime(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Nairaland needs to be tough on tribalism and ethnic slurs.

Personally, I almost got drowned in the mess. It's pretty hard to read or watch people insult and malign your tribe simply because your kinsman is the President.

But as Christians, we should know that there are no tribes in heaven. Your soul and spirit is not Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, etc.

We should let God guide our thoughts and utterances so we do not lose this heavenly race.

Practical solution for me now is to ignore and stay off toxic threads or social media channels. Then constantly feed my mind with the words of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2023
ecolime:

Personally, I almost got drowned in the mess. It's pretty hard to read or watch people insult and malign your tribe simply because your kinsman is the President.

But as Christians, we should know that there are no tribes in heaven. Your soul and spirit is not Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, etc.

We should let God guide our thoughts and utterances so we do not lose this heavenly race.

Practical solution for me now is to ignore and stay off toxic threads or social media channels. Then constantly feed my mind with the words of God.
Thank you so much my brother. Although the Battle is beyond Nairaland. Satan hates Africa with most passionate Hatred because the 1st Born of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth is African. Yes, Adam and Eve are Africans, and all archeological discoveries confirmed that the First set of Humans on Earth are Africans. All other Races were birthed by Africans. That is why till Today you can never see a White European that born a Black humanbeing. Yes, Black Africans are still giving birth to White Humanbeings daily, which Pride made the Whites Europeans to manipulatively tagged as Albinism/Albino because they think we would demand Respect from them if they acknowledge that we are their Fathers and Mothers.

Satan also knows that if all other Races of Humanity respects Africans (instead of trampling in them as slaves) Humanity would have been unitedly Great and the Life Expectancy would have still been very close to 1,000 Years just as Noah and other lived. The Prophecy says "Respect your Father and Mother so that your days on Earth shall be long." Satan knows the POWER of this Scripture!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by AbuTwins: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Spirit247:
HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What type of incantation is this?

2 Likes

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by ColonelMichael: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Make una two dey deceive una selves up there.
God left Nigeria since 1960- the hopeless country is in autopilot.
Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2023
AbuTwins:

What type of incantation is this?
Please, don't derail this Thread. We are here to Prayerfully ensure Preservation of Nigerians against the End Time plan being unleashed by the AntiChrist. Do you know the AntiChrist?

To answer your question, No please, it is not an Incantation. Christianity is like Primary, Secondary and University. We shall all enter Heaven, the greatest Requirement is to daily prayerfully ensure a Pure Heart that serves and worships I AM THAT I AM in Truth and in Spirit Daily, that is why Our MESSIAH warned that not all that call Him Lord Lord shall enter Heaven but only those that Live for fulfill they Original Purpose for which I AM THAT I AM created them.

Our CREATOR said "Study to show thyself Approved" It doesn't mean just the 66 Bibles which was actually wickedly reduce for 87 to 66 By Roman Empire Catholic. Study means "Study History of Humanity, History of Church on Earth, etc." The Son of I AM THAT I AM (in Hebrew AHAYA ASHAR AHAYA) Our CREATOR is
JESUS CHRIST (in Hebrew AHAYASHA YASHAYA) remains The LORD over all forever and ever! HalleluAHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!!!!!!!
Jews are now exposing the Hidden Truth that goddess DianaDragon worshipping Roman Empire changed after completely Enslaving Jerusalem in 70AD and Seized the Scripture from them. Why they popularized Virgin Mary to be Worshipped.
Read: https://ahayasha..com/2023/11/the-true-original-hebrew-name-of-jesus.html?m=1

https://ahayasha..com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by zeenaman: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2023
ecolime:

It's difficult to like a certain tribe in Nigeria, no matter how you try. Tell me how it feels, you, out of benevolence, accommodate a stranger, make him comfortable and gainfully engaged, instead of the stranger to thank you, he said you engaged him because your own children are useless and unproductive. You give them political positions to drive inclusiveness, they say it's because you need the best brains for the positions which your people lack. You can't love such people, you have to stoop to their level and teach them lessons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
zeenaman:

It's difficult to like a certain tribe in Nigeria, no matter how you try. Tell me how it feels, you, out of benevolence, accommodate a stranger, make him comfortable and gainfully engaged, instead of the stranger to thank you, he said you engaged him because your own children are useless and unproductive. You give them political positions to drive inclusiveness, they say it's because you need the best brains for the positions which your people lack. You can't love such people, you have to stoop to their level and teach them lessons
My brother, it is truly not their fault. Satan deceived even the white People by seducing them with the idea of being or becoming the Superior Supreme Race among Humanity. The Parents of the AntiChrist tried to warn them about that their Strange child locks himself on room for days talking to who they don't see. Later grew up to be the very first Person among Humanity to Announce himself as Computer Wizard(Do Wizards serve JESUS or Satan?!) Yet the Church and Humanity foolishly laughed it away. Now, he is Destroying the White People as much as the Africans too, he lured and deceived them through Egoistic Rasicim/Tribalism that makes Submit to him thinking he is a normal Human that loves them. Your Eternal Soul is what Satan, his false Prophet(that you should know by now) and the AntiChrist are really after.

Check the short Video that I want to post below and you will be shocked to see that while Satan misdirected, distracted, deceived and kept Nigerians busy with foolish Tribalistic Envy for one another, the Antichrist has easily achieved what would have been impossible with a United unTribalized Nigeria. He secretly got all The Federal Hospitals in Nigeria sold to himself as his Personal Property. Your Eternal Soul is what he's scheming to harvest for Satan. Our only Hope is that President Tinubu would allow himself to be used by Our CREATOR to Reverse this Satanic Wickedness as soon as possible! Buying all Federal Hospitals means he now has right to put the Mark of the Beast in your body:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZRxiYD4jzo&pp=ygUuRWt3ZXJlbWFkZSBzb2xkIE5pZ2VyaWEgSG9zcGl0YWxzIHRpIGJpbGwgZ2F0ZQ%3D%3D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Fizalis(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
So u mean to say that muslims who kill are innocent and Satan should be found and arrested?

I have a simple question for you "is their any excuse for them to allow themselves become a vessel of destruction used to kill and maim non beleivers? They should be cut off like the left hand as the bible says "if your left hand causes you to sin"
Spirit247:
Urgent Spiritual Warning for Nigeria!
It is very easy to become very passionately angry when one witnesses how someone or people from another tribe are dragging, shaming, defaming or trying to trample upon your own tribe.

Despite being as Heavenly-focused and spiritual as I am, I almost developed ferocious Hatred for a particular tribe that I have noticed have been all out for several decades spreading bad defamatory slander about my tribe. However, the advantage of being Spiritual is that we Pray about everything and anything. The Ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH clearly told me that the Tribalism, Selfish Schemings to undermine and take Advantage of other Tribe(s), Subconscious Negative Social Engineering of other Tribe(s) carried out by a Tribe(s) that believe it's wiser than other Tribes, and even Brutal Nationwide Killings carried out by a Tribe that claimed to be born to conquer and rule, that all these are not really the Fault of these Tribes.

I was saved from developing hatred for any Tribe or People because it was clearly Revealed to me that the so-called Tribalism is not really the fault of the People that are frantically carrying the Tribalistic acts for Decades. The Problem in Nigeria is far more Spiritual than Physical. It is actually Satan that manipulates Black African Tribes against other African Tribes because he knows The Massive Power in Unity of People(Black Africans in this case) and Humanity in General.

It was clearly revealed to me that Satan/AntiChrist can never capture Nigeria's People if Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Fialnis and other Tribes in Nigeria gets the Great Wisdom to All see one another as truly United Brothers and Sisters. And accept and Treat one another as one Big Family. The selfish Tribalism was directly orchestrated from the satanic Spirit Realm against Nigeria to stagnante the Development, Greatness and Physical/Spiritual UnConquarability of the Nation.

Now, there is a very urgent Need for all the Tribes in Nigeria to unite because Time is running out not just for Nigeria but for all Humanity. Only the very few United Countries in World that their People united in true unselfish Love shall be able to Resist the AntiChrist Genocide against Humanity to a largely extend. Unfortunately, many are still eyes-wide-shut to the Fact that End Time has really began, and/or myopically unaware that the AntiChrist has fully manifested and already carrying out his unprecedentedly wicked Satanic Agenda against Humanity. Most saddening is the fact that Pastors and Imams (both Children of Abraham) that are supposed to help wake their masses up with the urgently needed Knowledge that would help them to Resist all Deceptions being unleashed by the AntiChrist on Humanity, are also too afraid or too selfish or too ignorant and too gullible to See that the End Time Prophecy is now already being fulfilled.

Now, the Big Question is: What can you do to help enlighten all Tribes in Nigeria to see every other Tribes as their very own Brothers and Sisters?
Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Fizalis:
So u mean to say that muslims who kill are innocent and Satan should be found and arrested?

I have a simple question for you "is their any excuse for them to allow themselves become a vessel of destruction used to kill and maim non beleivers? They should be cut off like the left hand as the bible says "if your left hand causes you to sin"
Hmm... You have a point, but do you know that as Africans if I kill your brother because you killed mine, and the "an Eye for and Eye continues" all eyes would soon become blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Igbodicool(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2023
To late to unite.

Unity officially left Nigeria in 1967, we are just joking and deceiving ourselves with phantom unity.

God bless Republic of Biafra!
Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by AntiNigerian: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Point of correction: Nigeria is ripe to go the way of Yugoslavia! At least 4-5 countries need to come out from this rubbish called Nigeria 😜
Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Spirit247: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2023
AntiNigerian:
Point of correction: Nigeria is ripe to go the way of Yugoslavia! At least 4-5 countries need to come out from this rubbish called Nigeria 😜
grin Your name says it all! Repent before it becomes too late!
Well, you have a point, only that GOD ALMIGHTY has not signed division of Nigeria, and all the Senators and Lawmakers from all Parts of the Country and People are united. So, division is just a wishful thinking for now. We need to be back to reality and work things out as Brothers to make Nigeria great.

2 Likes

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by Fizalis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
That's so so true sir. Valid point right there! Every eye go blind eventually!
Spirit247:
Hmm... You have a point, but do you know that as Africans if I kill your brother because you killed mine, and the "an Eye for and Eye continues" all eyes would soon become blind.

1 Like

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
The world's most united country is Nigeria it's politicians that are playing their ultimate game with the lives of their subjects.
Please travel abroad and see how Nigerians do embrace one another not minding which part you come from but when the politicians wants to play their games they know how to manipulate the masses.
Separation won't solve the problem it will only complicate it! undecided

1 Like

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by AntiNigerian: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Spirit247:
grin Your name says it all! Repent before it becomes too late!
Well, you have a point, only that GOD ALMIGHTY has not signed division of Nigeria, and all the Senators and Lawmakers from all Parts of the Country and People are united. So, division is just a wishful thinking for now. We need to be back to reality and work things out as Brothers to make Nigeria great.
Nigeria can and will never ever work! This is a British company! So fucÆ™ it!
Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by orisa37: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2023
GOD WILL UNITE THEM WHEN HE IS READY TO DO SO.

1 Like

Re: All Yorubas, Igbos And Hausa-Fulanis Must Unite As End Time Urgency! by 2elliot: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2023
zeenaman:

You be werey. Have you fed, clothed or accommodated those people in your life for free before? So why do you then want them to worship you as god? There are millions of your people living in other people's land, no one constantly ask them to worship them. Your type are just despicable. What has those people you hate done to deserve this constant hatred?

(1) (Reply)

My Pals / Im Curious, With All The Laws Stipulated By Religion, Would Man Ever Meet Bible Standards? / Examining 1st Timothy 3 V 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.