Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals (413 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by Fazeblog: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by immortalcrown(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2023
You no learn good things on Facebook, na bad one you learn.

But OP, na mumu go click your link. Bring the details here when you are serious.
Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by Naijanascam: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Yeye talk.... So all these malnourished and dejected looking skull miners and tomb raiders learn it from FB too
Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by Fazeblog: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
immortalcrown:
You no learn good things on Facebook, na bad one you learn.

But OP, na mumu go click your link. Bring the details here when you are serious.

It's not by force to click bitter soul
Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fazeblog:
It's not by force to click bitter soul
You are a sweet soul that is crafty and manipulative.
Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by Fazeblog: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are a sweet soul that is crafty and manipulative.

Am a sweet soul yes but then again, that i bring information down here and doesn't force anybody to click ...it's by choice ...you spewing rubbish that u wouldn't click as if I forced it down ur throat.
Get ur priorities right dude
Re: I Leant How To Use Human Heads For Rituals On Facebook -man Reveals by immortalcrown(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Fazeblog:
Am a sweet soul yes but then again, that i bring information down here and doesn't force anybody to click ...it's by choice ...you spewing rubbish that u wouldn't click as if I forced it down ur throat.
Get ur priorities right dude
If you are not the one spewing rubbish, point out where I said you force anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wins 35 Million Naira From Philanthropist, Mr Beast / Fashola Promises To Sack Commissioners Who Use Siren / Nelson Mandela: The Madiba Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.