Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger (1272 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by GistMedia0: 9:53am On Apr 11
In a heartbreaking revelation, movie producer Stanley has shared the harrowing details of the final moments of Jnr Pope, the talented young actor whose life was tragically cut short in a boat accident. Speaking with heavy emotion, Stanley recounted the desperate attempt to save Jnr Pope's life after the accident on the River Niger set.

In a race against time, the crew turned to a local herbalist, a figure known for his traditional healing practices. With hope dwindling and no medical facilities nearby, the herbalist performed sacred rituals by the banks of the River Niger, calling upon ancient traditions to revive the fallen actor.

"We were grasping at any chance for a miracle," Stanley recounted, his eyes reflecting the agony of that moment. "The herbalist faced his head towards the River Niger and performed rituals with a solemn intensity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Re0CyIlf0
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Righteousness2(m): 9:57am On Apr 11
Life is a Mystery.
No matter how Sophiscated , Educated or knowledgeable you claim to be. If you are bereft of the understanding and reality of life, you are empty and unwise.

Listen! This World is Home to Nobody.
Everyone of us, irrespective of whether you Believe or not have 2 places where we will live Forever.
Either we Make Heaven or Hell fire. Where you go decides on who you lived for while on Earth.
If you Surrendered and Believed in JESUS CHRIST and lived according to HIS Commandments, you make Heaven. If you REJECT JESUS CHRIST, Straight to Hell fire.

When someone has an rare opportunity to Have some life in a case like the late John Pope, the First and Most Important thing to do if you love that Person is to do Everything Possible to Lead him to JESUS Christ. Every other thing is secondary.
Just a simple prayer will save that soul from Hell
Not everyone has that rare opportunity.

The Hardened Criminal at the Cross with JESUS Christ is in Heaven today by just a simple utterance at the point of death.

The other foolish Criminal is in Hell today due to foolishness.

No matter how smart , rich , knowledgeable or whatever you claim to be. If You Depart this Earth Without JESUS CHRIST, you Have WASTED your life.

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by immortalcrown(m): 9:58am On Apr 11
Chai! The intention was good but outcome is bad.

Meanwhile, how does the first comment relate to the post? Too much of everything is madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:24am On Apr 11
So what did the herbalist tell his followers after he failed to revive him?? grin

I've always been curious about things like this and hope to find myself in such scenario because I will boldly ask the herbalist/cleric/pastor if he/she is powerless.

For you to attempt to revive him means your deity assured you it was capable. Failing to revive him means your deity is either powerless or fake.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Trustmea: 10:41am On Apr 11
I am eager to understand the part they have to pay 20 to 30m to the water people b4 his dead body can be release
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by gentleman82: 1:06pm On Apr 11
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Benbisco(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11
KillIgbohoN0W:
So what did the herbalist tell his followers after he failed to revive him?? grin

I've always been curious about things like this and hope to find myself in such scenario because I will boldly ask the herbalist/cleric/pastor if he/she is powerless.

For you to attempt to revive him means your deity assured you it was capable. Failing to revive him means your deity is either powerless or fake.

Simple.

Pls do not be in a hurry to say such. Not because I patronize them but because reading your post, I was wondering if you would say medical science is powerless if someone taken to a medical practitioner does not make it out alive.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:38pm On Apr 11
Benbisco:

Pls do not be in a hurry to say such. Not because I patronize them but because reading your post, I was wondering if you would say medical science is powerless if someone taken to a medical practitioner does not make it out alive.

No medical personnel in the world claims to raise the dead unlike your dear herbalist.
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Benbisco(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11
KillIgbohoN0W:

No medical personnel in the world claims to raise the dead unlike your dear herbalist.

I feel sad when I come on Nairaland hoping to have a discussion and I see posts and reactions like this. What is your justification for adding "your dear hebalist" to your response?
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:23pm On Apr 11
Benbisco:

I feel sad when I come on Nairaland hoping to have a discussion and I see posts and reactions like this. What is your justification for adding "your dear hebalist" to your response?

You defended him passionately.
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by allen113: 8:46pm On Apr 11
Ok
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by ProudNigerian01: 10:16am On Apr 12
All those that said give to caesar what is for caesar, why did he still die after taking him to the herbalist?

Salvation is in the hand of Jesus Christ.
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Emyogalanya: 10:35am On Apr 12
Revive with what
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Emyogalanya: 10:43am On Apr 12
Trustmea:
I am eager to understand the part they have to pay 20 to 30m to the water people b4 his dead body can be release
I wonder o
Re: Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger by Jokerman(m): 10:52am On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Life is a Mystery.
No matter how Sophiscated , Educated or knowledgeable you claim to be. If you are bereft of the understanding and reality of life, you are empty and unwise.

Listen! This World is Home to Nobody.
Everyone of us, irrespective of whether you Believe or not have 2 places where we will live Forever.
Either we Make Heaven or Hell fire. Where you go decides on who you lived for while on Earth.
If you Surrendered and Believed in JESUS CHRIST and lived according to HIS Commandments, you make Heaven. If you REJECT JESUS CHRIST, Straight to Hell fire.

When someone has an rare opportunity to Have some life in a caseclije the late John Pope, the First and Most Important thing to do if you love that Person is to do Everything Possible to Lead him to JESUS Christ. Every other thing is secondary.
Just a simple prayer will savw that soul from Hell
Not everyone has that rare opportunity.

The Hardened Criminal at the Cross with JESUS Christ is in Heaven today by just a simple utterance at tge point of death.

The other foolish Criminal is in Hell today due to foolishness.

No matter how smart , rich , knowledgeable or whatever you claim to be. If You Depart this Earth Without JESUS CHRIST, you Have WASTED your life.

Very true.

May God grant us wisdom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Her ? / Picture Of 2 Year Old Jude Okoye / Michelle Obama Now An Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.