Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix (7850 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Educated and you support a man that presented false documents and falsified biography?

You are truly educated.. cheesy

Abbeytoy:

Because I am an adult, I am educated and I use my head more than my emotions.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Educated and you support a man that presented false documents and falsified biography?

You are truly educated. cheesy

I am educated to know the difference between democracy and unsogbu sogbu, also I am equipped to make my decision no matter what others feel.
Then, as a second-class graduate and a former SUG president more than 12 years ago, I know how the struggle is run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
So the fact remains your decisions are personal right?

The so called " unsogbu sogbu" people never supported Buhari, they even rejected him twice. They have been proved righty!

The "unsogbu sogbu" people rejected Tinubu and have been proven right again!!

You said you were an SUG President...it shows that people you supervised as a "student leader" are idiots.

Why not protest #600/liter?...when your "tinubu" progressively made you stupid when he gathered you idiots at OJOTA to protest #87/liter?

Why not protest bag of rice at #60,000/bag? , but same Tinubu sent you to protest against Jonathan when rice was #8,000/bag?

"unsogbu sogbu" people have shown that "sophisticated" people are really foolish and confirmed idiots.

Abbeytoy:

I am educated to know the difference between democracy and unsogbu sogbu, also I am equipped to make my decision no matter what others feel.
Then, as a second-class graduate and a former SUG president more than 12 years ago, I know how the struggle is run.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

The so called " unsogbu sogbu" people never supported Buhari, they even rejected him twice. They have been proved righty!

You said you were an SUG President...it shows that people you supervised as a "student leader" are idiots.

Why not protest #600/liter?...when your "tinubu" progressively made you stupid when he gathered you idiots at OJOTA to protest #87/liter?

Why not protest bag of rice at #60,000/bag? , but same Tinubu sent you to protest against Jonathan when rice was #8,000/bag?

"unsogbu sogbu" people have shown that "sophisticated" people are really foolish and confirmed idiots.

The fact that you don't believe people have the right to choices and affiliation is the problem you're having.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Cry from now till tomorrow, nothing will change and people will still make the best decision for themselves no matter how you feel.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by TopBanter: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
yarimo:
Instead of you to deactivate as you promise, here you are typing shamelessly

Bro, do you know even one Igbos who has unimpeachable integrity, principles, uprightness and a staunch dedication to doing what is right?

This PrinceOfLagos is an example of the typical shamelessness , duplicity, criminality and total lack of principle afflicting the average Igbo.

Most men know that a proper man’s word or promise is sacrosanct. OP, who could not even respect the pledge he made in public, is never a proper man. Neither is 99% of Igbo men.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
i am not crying mumu...

you are buying fuel at 20kobo per liter abi?

you are buying rice at 1kobo per bag abi?

you have light , water, free education abi?

you are just dumb... cheesy

Abbeytoy:

Cry from now till tomorrow, nothing will change and people will still make the best decision for themselves no matter how you feel.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
cunt face is on overdrive...

priceoflagos has finished you pigs.

Deal with it...

TopBanter:

Bro, do you know even one Igbos who has unimpeachable integrity, principles, uprightness and a staunch dedication to doing what is right?

This PrinceOfLagos is an example of the typical shamelessness , duplicity, criminality and total lack of principle afflicting the average Igbo.

Most men know that a proper man’s word or promise is sacrosanct. OP, who could not even respect the pledge he made in public, is never a proper man. Neither is 99% of Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
The Statement is factual...na

Not when idiots like Iwuanyawu and other Idiots have become 1 NIGERIA piglets..

But she has passed a message...

You are too daft not to understand... cheesy

Real men have been awoken... cool

[quote author=TopBanter post=127544279][/quote]
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I am not crying mumu...

you are buying fuel at 20kobo per litre, right?

you are buying rice at 1 kobo per bag, right?

Do you have light, water, free education abi?

you are just dumb... cheesy

First and foremost, please be careful of your punctuation and try to improve your writing.
Second, are you purchasing goods at a lower cost?

We'll have to make another decision in 2027, and it'll be about who we trust and believe in.

I haven't abused you since we had this chat because if I'm not your father's age, I might be his younger brother, which would make me your uncle's age match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
obviously dumb fellow.

you have brought your egbon foolishness because you have been exposed...

bloody illiterate cool

Abbeytoy:

First and foremost, please be careful of your punctuation and try to improve your writing.
Second, are you purchasing goods at a lower cost?

We'll have to make another decision in 2027, and it'll be about who we trust and believe in.

I haven't abused you since we had this chat because if I'm not your father's age, I might be his younger brother, which would make me your uncle's age match mate.

Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Abbeytoy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
dumb fellow.

you have brought your region foolishness because you have been exposed...

bloody illiterate cool

I have corrected it again.

I won't trade insults with you because I have home training and I am Omoluabi.
Re: I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix by Sultanofpiglets: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Omoluabi aren't Foolish cheesy

Abbeytoy:

I have corrected it again.

I won't trade insults with you because I have home training and I am Omoluabi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Build $150m Mega Hospital In Port Harcourt / Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.