Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. (2437 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. by BABEELOVE(f): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2007
Siena:

Militia, what[i] are [/i] you doing up at this hour? I thought I was the insane one with insomnia! grin

Unlike most darling---I do have a fun full time job that makes me lotssssssssssssss of "shit" money!---It is only 6pm here and I am working 16 killing hours tonigt. I work at night honey! So I can have a beauty sleep and "shag" in the day time! tongue You need to recommend it for some people here oh! Despite being "happily" married and "religiously" fulfilled, it is obvious that some'un is still seriously lacking and hence the manifestations of some serious "Psycho-Somatic" illnesses---Bipolar disorder for one or Manic-depressive as a secondary or sub ailment! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Even you should be jealous! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I am a creature of the night!!!!!---hunting for some good loving! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2007
Militia, where are you? Haven't seen you on here for a few days! undecided
Re: She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. by afrodixie: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2007
right here!

Incognito! How are you cutie?----got sent to jail again for "cyber brawling"!!!! tongue Miss you too! kiss
Re: She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2007
Blimey! Again? What happened?? undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back. by afrodixie: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2007
Siena:

Blimey! Again? What happened?? undecided lipsrsealed shocked

he he he he he he he he!  Just been up to no good every 1500 posts or so.  Some of us just have a short "half-life"!!!! kissFun though! cool See ya around hon'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To Put On Weight / What Is The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Did Or Said To You? / Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.