Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living (909 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
NowYouKnow:

Of course, as a Christian and a baptised member of one of Jehovah's witnesses that is exactly what we are taught to do.
Enjoy yours too.

Nah your wahala be that.
In the field i'm cautious as serpent and harmless as dove but when i'm not in your house if you try nonsense with me simply because you've always been treating JWs like trash then i will show you that this is not your house.
Christ Jesus preached from house to house without using hurtful words to anyone but when Pharisees (apostate Jews) comes around to talk trash Jesus put them where they rightly belong.
WHY?
Because he didn't go to their house so they have no right to come disturbing him while attending to honest hearted and sincere Jews! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by NowYouKnow: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

if you try nonsense with me simply because you've always been treating JWs like trash then i will show you that this is not your house.

I agree with you. That is exactly what we are admonished to do in our meetings and publications. Insult and abuse apostates and unbelievers when they deliberately mock and make jest of us.

Do you have more to say? Keep talking...

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
NowYouKnow:

I agree with you. That is exactly what we are admonished to do in our meetings and publications. Insult and abuse apostates and unbelievers when they deliberately mock and make jest of us.
Do you have more to say? Keep talking...

Ọmọ i have done the needful at least you're a witness to the fine works of faith by Max on this thread! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by NowYouKnow: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i have done the needful at least you're a witness to the fine works of faith by Max on this thread! wink

Cult like
Pedophile organisation
Child abusers
Brainwashed individuals
Insulting
Abusing
Scripture twisting
etc...

This is the impression your works in this forum have given to people about members of Jehovah's witnesses.

Fine works indeed brother. Anything else you want to add.... I assume you still have more to say since you don't know how to keep shut.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
NowYouKnow:

Cult like
Pedophile organisation
Child abusers
Brainwashed individuals
Insulting
Abusing
Scripture twisting
etc...

This is the impression your works in this forum have given to people about members of Jehovah's witnesses.

Fine works indeed brother. Anything else you want to add.... I assume you still have more to say since you don't know how to keep shut.

Ọmọ Jesus never won the heart of all the Jews but right hearted individuals love him .
On this forum i have made disciples who got baptized and felt like seeing me to give me a hug but i always direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood telling them that whenever they see a JW that's MaxInDhouse.

So if you're of the opinion that what those guys are saying is because of MaxInDhouse ọmọ you're deceiving yourself big time because whether you behave like angel or not apostates will not be moved by your attitude so be yourself and speak the truth fearlessly.

That's me for you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by NowYouKnow: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Jesus never won the heart of all the Jews but right hearted individuals love him .
On this forum i have made disciples who got baptized and felt like seeing me to give me a hug but i always direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood telling them that whenever they see a JW that's MaxInDhouse.

So if you're of the opinion that what those guys are saying is because of MaxInDhouse ọmọ you're deceiving yourself big time because whether you behave like angel or not apostates will not be moved by your attitude so be yourself and speak the truth fearlessly.

That's me for you! smiley

You succeeded in getting people baptised from discussion you had with them in this forum?

Really?

You must have set a fine example for them then. That it is good to insult and abuse ex-members, apostates and unbelievers online.

Anything else....
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
NowYouKnow:

You succeeded in getting people baptised from discussion you had with them in this forum?
Really?
You must have set a fine example for them then. That it is good to insult and abuse ex-members, apostates and unbelievers online.
Anything else....

Guy you're just a clown joh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
I won't be surprised to see MaxInDHouse say NowYouKnow is an apostate on nairaland using another moniker to disguise as one of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You go soon abuse an with all the same abuse you have been giving to people since 2016/2017 thereabouts grin grin grin

Na your mode of operation.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
achorladey:
I won't be surprised to see MaxInDHouse say NowYouKnow is an apostate on nairaland using another moniker to disguise as one of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

He has cleared my doubts with this:

NowYouKnow:

I saw you indicated interest in studying with Jehovah's witnesses. That's good. In your locality there are kingdom halls there.

So enjoy your time with him! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by bolabizzle(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

U dey abuse your own brother?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Moderator101:

I believe a user named Bolabizzle has already given you enough strokes of cane for the senseless statement quoted above.

So you have nothing to say about child abuse happening in your organisation because you are yet to see it happen in your neighborhood?

Untill you see and hear of it in your neighborhood before you will take it serious?

Jesus!

Na so his madness and insanities peddling brains dey work. When news come from his religious organization and are referenced in foreign news outlets. He will not call it what bloggers are using to drive traffic grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He has cleared my doubts with this:

So enjoy your time with him! wink

Is he an apostate or one of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

Pick one grin grin grin
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
bolabizzle:

U dey abuse your own brother?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I will make him run now as usual.

Jehovah's Witnesses are told to avoid apostates and ignore them completely.

MaxInDHouse do you agree with your fellow Jehovah’s witnesses on this doctrine?

Does your activities here show that indeed your religious organization is the only true religion since you asserted that when members of a religious organization do not agree on doctrines then they are LIARS grin grin grin grin

tctrills come and see something.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chamukebenson:
Nice read, this really lifted my spirit, might give Jehovah witness a try one day

With this the deed has been done! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chamukebenson:
i love chrismas celebrations and all that just thee barrier

grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes we just need to read in between the lines to know what is in the abundance of people's heart with their words

You love Christmas celebrations and you lament...

i just hate being in this world, My life is like a horror movie.

Why do you love Christmas celebrations? grin grin grin Christmas celebrations are not horror movies to you that I know grin grin

That MaxInDHouse giving you quotations about how those in the Bible lament about how difficult it is to be born in this world, tell him to equally give you Bible verses how those people enjoyed the world despite it horrors grin grin grin
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by achorladey: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

With this the deed has been done! wink

Don't tell me you want to run grin grin grin

Your eyes see might grin grin
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by Chamukebenson(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05
NowYouKnow:

Cult like
Pedophile organisation
Child abusers
Brainwashed individuals
Insulting
Abusing
Scripture twisting
etc...

so i had a conversation with a witness, a lovely woman, i asked about the christmas they don’t celebrate and they started about birthdays and all. i conversed and educated the woman that she has nothing else to say, i got to realize they are in an delusion and disregard the reality of the society, many very uneducated and don’t even read books. i wish i had the energy to type. i cannot be a witness but doesn’t mean i don’t like them
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by wahaladondey: 5:24am On Jan 06
Yes, that is exactly why he gave you life. Now you can either be grateful and remain conscious about it or give it all up and start afresh.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On Jan 06
Chamukebenson:
so i had a conversation with a witness, a lovely woman, i asked about the christmas they don’t celebrate and they started about birthdays and all. i conversed and educated the woman that she has nothing else to say, i got to realize they are in an delusion and disregard the reality of the society, many very uneducated and don’t even read books. i wish i had the energy to type. i cannot be a witness but doesn’t mean i don’t like them

So in a nutshell you like deluded people shey?

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by DoWhatThouWilt: 5:41pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you like deluded people shey?

Thanks for your contribution.

grin

The young lady called your members deluded and uneducated.

Two qualities you seem to possess and display in this forum. cheesy
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by DoWhatThouWilt: 5:42pm On Jan 06
Chamukebenson:

You are correct.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06
DoWhatThouWilt:

grin
The young lady called your members deluded and uneducated.
Two qualities you seem to possess and display in this forum. cheesy

Thanks; wink
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by Janosky: 1:53pm On Jan 07
Chamukebenson:
Jesus Christ that did not celebrate his birthday is "in a delusion & disregard the reality" of the Roman society's king Herod Herod birthday celebration.

According to chamukebenson, the man wey holy pass Jesus Christ.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by Chamukebenson(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13
Janosky:

Jesus Christ that did not celebrate his birthday is "in a delusion & disregard the reality" of the Roman society's king Herod Herod birthday celebration.

According to chamukebenson, the man wey holy pass Jesus Christ.
grin grin grin

that’s the delusion that you think , the way things are done today is aren’t the same as the jews thousands of years ago, you think jesus needed to celebrate his birthday for us to know it was celebrated , it being noted is enough reason to know it was relevant , the fact that you all believe that celebrating death is better than celebrating birth is another delusion, in the bases that’s what he celebrated with his disciples, meanwhile we die ones, not like he even knew the would die almost immediately. abeg i discussed with a few of y’all and they tried to convince me but they sounded uneducated and delusional. i’m sorry
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by Iamanoited: 7:24am On Jan 14
WHAT IS THIS LIFE IF FULL OF CARE, WE HAVE NO TIME TO STAND AND STARE.
LIFE IS FEELING, THINKING REASONING, ACTING, INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS. ALL THESE ARE MADE FOR ALL CREATURES TO PLEASE THE CREATOR.
WE ARE PENCILS IN THE HANDS OF OUR CREATOR, SOMEONE SAYS. BUT I SAY, WE ARE EITHER ANGELS OR DEMONS PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY IN THE HANDS OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION. AND IF LIVE IS WORTH LIVING, DEPENDS LARGELY ON THE LIVER.
Re: Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living by Iamanoited: 7:35am On Jan 14
DESTROY ALL THE HAMAS, BOKOHARAMS AND BANDITS IN YOUR WAY. LET THEM PERISH 'COS THEY'RE WICKED AND DESERVE NO MERCY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Were They Really Three Wise Men / Who Is Your Favorite Gospel Singer? / Attention All Tithe Payers & Non Tithe Payers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.