Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time (5675 Views)

Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by money121(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Congrat
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by AncientAlien(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2023
It should now be called 'channels TV best performing TV of the year' goes to...
Me: channels TV of course!
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2023
This is just like mode9 winning the lyricist on the roll for years despite producing comparable mediocre songs.

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by ppogba: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:
Channels couldn't have the award this as their programmes have been seriously diluted. They lost a lost of viewers to competitors

It's a Monday morning.
Speak for yourself.
What criteria did you adopt in knowing that they lost a lot of viewers to competitors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by datopaper(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2023
My tv
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Channels TV are more professional, balanced and objective in their reportage. Arise TV and TVC are unprofessional and one-sided most times.

Arise TV are anti APC while TVC are pro APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Judolisco:
grin
Dey play.... Nobody dey watch channels TV again... Dem get mouth during Jonathan era... But observed table manners during buhari's era...... Buhari introduced hate speech to curb freedom of speech and all dis so called news station kept quiet.... Only punch newspaper and Sahara reporters of sowore spoke against it...

U too Sabi.👍👍

During those 2011-2014 Goodluck Jonathan days, them dey Hot like Fire. smiley

Then, they use to Grill invitees like Madt.

That was those times of 'My Oga @the Top'. cool smiley smiley

From 2015, they went downhill and used this Award to Deceive Pple. sad
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2023
ppogba:

It's a Monday morning.
Speak for yourself.
What criteria did you adopt in knowing that they lost a lot of viewers to competitors?

Ogbeni,

Channels TV's Viewership has gone Down. undecided

Ten years ago 2013, the likes of Maupe Ogun, Suleiman Aledeh and Chamberlain Usoh reigned supreme. smiley

Now, nobody knows their Presenters. sad sad
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Lovelife433(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2023
What about peoples NTA?
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by We4all: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2023
When you keep competing with the likes of NTA, then it is expected.
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by tolue42(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni,

Ten years ago 2013, the likes of Maupe Ogun, Suleiman Aledeh and Chamberlain Usoh reigned supreme. smiley

Please show us the 'stat', stop cooking things up in your mind and think that's the reality.. show us figures

Check the picture below, at least you can verify YouTube views yourself. Stats don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by slowice(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2023
People still watch channels propaganda TV? Hmmm
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CJStarz: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Channels TV no be Channels TV again. undecided

I Miss the Days of Maupe Ogun and Chamberlain Usoh. smiley smiley

Dat Akinbaloye dude is too Soft. sad
For real ?If Okinbaloye of a dude,in all his boldness and bluntness is soft, that means those guys u mentioned must be terrible fire!

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CJStarz: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2023
davillian:
What of NTA grin grin grin grin
U asked a beautiful question and you come dey laugh.
Make I follow you laff o because na only me and you sabi wetin dey make us laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2023
CJStarz:

For? If Okinbaloye of a dude is soft, that means those guys u mentioned must be fire!

Really, particularly the Female Maupe Ogun.

She had HARD, STERN looks and never showed any Emotions in asking Questions.
That woman can Handle Buhari or Wike without any Fear. angry smiley smiley

Akinbaloye is cautious and still looks like a Rookie journalist. sad

I remember him when he used to act one Soap opera 'Face 2 Face', in 2006/2007 as a Small boy.

Maybe I still dey use that Eye dey look him. smiley
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CJStarz: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Wait wait...was he the child act in face to face way back? The landlord's son or so?
Wow!
Can't believe that.
Wish I watched and listened to the fiery lady you mentioned.
I was more into PressTv and Aljazeera.
The Akinbaloye will toughen up eventually,I believe.
But he stands no where near Rufai Oseni

Vinnie2000:

Really, particularly the Female Maupe Ogun.

She had HARD, STERN looks and never showed any Emotions in asking Questions. angry smiley smiley

Akinbaloye is cautious and still looks like a Rookie journalist. sad

I remember him when he used to act one Soap opera 'Face 2 Face', in 2006/2007 as a Small boy.

Maybe I still dey use that Eye dey look him. smiley
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by kelvindj98: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2023
ppogba:

It's a Monday morning.
Speak for yourself.
I wonder o. Some Nigerians will just open mouth and say trash and pass it across as facts.
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by ufuosman(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Congratulations to channels tv
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by kelvindj98: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni,

The simple question you were asked is how did you get the data that their viewership numbers have fallen, but like the mumu u be, u just dey shalaye nonsense.
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Wait wait...was he the child act in face to face way back? The landlord's son or so?
Wow!
Can't believe that.

He is the one. Dat's him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by jumper524(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2023
Dpharisee:
Channels couldn't have the award this as their programmes have been seriously diluted. They lost a lost of viewers to competitors
arise t.v. gained New followers cos of Peter obi.
That didn't make channels t.v. loose its followers.
When people want to see things from all perspective, channels is the Way to go.
Not arise t.v. journalist imposing their perspective on viewers cos it's the most popular perspective.

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Judolisco(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U too Sabi.👍👍

During those 2011-2014 Goodluck Jonathan days, them dey Hot like Fire. smiley

Then, they use to Grill invitees like Madt.

That was those times of 'My Oga @the Top'. cool smiley smiley

From 2015, they went downhill and used this Award to Deceive Pple. sad
iswr... Jonathan no really use him powers as president then... Buhari showed everyone shege

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Duru009(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
ARISE Television remains the best television station in Nigeria now.....

This one na ojoroooo !!
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by PHAYOL81: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Good for them
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Think9ja(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Wow!
Can't believe that.

Maupe is still with channels TV, she hasn't changed (at least for me). I don't know what the other guy is talking about about her being tough and all that. Seun Okinbaloye is doing an excellent job and not even the toughest part of Maupe comes close to Seun. Rufai is not tough, he's simply arrogant. Quarrelling with guests, interrupting them when they are making a point that he doesn't like even if they are valid points. Rufai lacks emotional intelligence and that's why Rotus called him a liar on live TV.

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Friend22(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I Rather watch Islam TV or Disney Jnr than watch this Channel,
Particularly their Political hangout show. undecided

Those Men argue Politics like Agberos. sad

On TV, I do not know a political analyst better than Babajide Kolade Otitujo.
He is forthright and factual in his analysis except you do not know what facts or forthrightness are you can always share your sentiments against them..
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by MajorQuest: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
They just rename it to CHANNEL PERSONAL AWARD
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CJStarz: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
Think9ja:

Maupe is still with channels TV, she hasn't changed (at least for me). I don't know what the other guy is talking about about her being tough and all that. Seun Okinbaloye is doing an excellent job and not even the toughest part of Maupe comes close to Seun. Rufai is not tough, he's simply arrogant. Quarrelling with guests, interrupting them when they are making a point that he doesn't like even if they are valid points. Rufai lacks emotional intelligence and that's why Rotus called him a liar on live TV.

Wow!
Thanks for the rich insight
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CJStarz: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He is the one. Dat's him. smiley
Haaaaaa..... indeed the young has grown o😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by CrossRhodes: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
These people are in a one horse race grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) / Download Nollywood Movie Osuofia Goes To School 1 & 2 / Shaka Zulu(1987) The Greatest African Movie Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.