Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time (5709 Views)

Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Sunday2021: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
Channelss TV pls tell tinubu that he is a disaster in this country.
You can ban me with useless Antspam boton , that Will never stop me from telling you the truth.
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I Rather watch Islam TV or Disney Jnr than watch this Channel,
Particularly their Political hangout show. undecided

Those Men argue Politics like Agberos. sad

Jihadist
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by aalangel(f): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2023
bhella10:
Asleep TV no win shishi grin

Arise isn't a terristarial station.
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by aalangel(f): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2023
mannobi:
So their hatefilled rufai oseni didn't win it for their labour party station. I said it earlier that asleep station can never win a national award with the way embarrass guests and even shout at each other as if it's a motor park newspaper stand.
Channels is the most professionally coordinated station in the country.

Arise is not a terrestrial station!
Re: Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year For The Record 16th Time by aalangel(f): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Abeg how many times Arise TV don win am? grin

Arise isn't a terrestrial station!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. / TOP COMEDY MOVIES 2013 / Requset For Your Bollywood Or India Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.