Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS (9184 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / Most Expensive States To Live In Based On Inflation Rates / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Opolopoopolonio: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
smiley
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Realist777: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2023
tivta:
Hmmm
This research get as e be. Lagos is supposed to have one of the lowest food prices due to the sea port and land port...
We are the main problem of ourselves and not those leaders!
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by crossfm: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2023
dking123:
The major problem is the ATTITUDE of the people. Government is only a part of the problem. BTW I currently live in Kogi State. I think the report is regrettably true.

This is mind-blowing.I grow up with fun memories of how my dad will always get cheap food items while passing through Kogi state. Nigeria is really neglecting agriculture and we are all sitting on a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by gurujoe(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2023
Foodhub2023:

Kogi is out of it. Most food in lagos come from kogi
Kogi don't have anything in terms of agricultural produce even the catfish you see they sell along the road are all imported
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Ttipsy(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2023
If Lagos is expensive how will APC pple survive
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Realist777: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Ojim07:
Kogi state??, I wholly doubt the integrity of this report. Data don't lie but data collection process can be compromise and bias.....
Baba, it is true I bought detergent (vival) in Niger state last week at N250, my friend bought 10 and I asked why he bought so much? He said the same size of that detergent in kogi is N300
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Akujuriobi: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Examine your brain. Vquote author=Appletek post=127540259]

Especially those 5th class slaves who say Lagos is a no man's land.
You should see their bus parks every January. You would think there is war there. [/quote]
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Akujuriobi: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Examine your brain.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by mukthar2000(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:
Sometimes I am tempted to doubt these reports, how can kogi an agrarian and poor state record the highest food inflation in the country, we should have asked what factor is driving the price higher in kogi, is it because most food is imported ? And no
Is it because kogi is difficult to access ? Ans. on the contrary kogi is the easiest state to access in Nigeria as it shares boundaries with 10 states and the FCT
Ok, is it that kogites have high purchasing power ? The answer is no , they don't

So what could be responsible for high cost of food in an agrarian kogi state ?
Kogi marketers are the problem of the food inflation, they add x10 profit on any items they want to sell , especially when dangote staffs just receive salary to enter marker.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Lastmankc(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Kogi,the most useless state in Nigeria
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by SoloHill: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Please there is a diffference between state with high inflation rate and a state with high food or commodity prices. You don't just dump all the former stats of inflation and prices because of new rates
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by relaxandsmile: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:
Sometimes I am tempted to doubt these reports, how can kogi an agrarian and poor state record the highest food inflation in the country, we should have asked what factor is driving the price higher in kogi, is it because most food is imported ? And no
Is it because kogi is difficult to access ? Ans. on the contrary kogi is the easiest state to access in Nigeria as it shares boundaries with 10 states and the FCT
Ok, is it that kogites have high purchasing power ? The answer is no , they don't

They are extremely divided and spiteful of one another, hence no human feelings among them.
Just a loud thinking ooo.
Not necessarily the criteria.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by RALPHOW(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Something must be wrong in the governance of Kogi State and Something must be done fast to rescue them.
They are not support smell such inflation.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Floky215: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Lastmankc:
Kogi,the most useless state in Nigeria

Not until the boy governor stepped in..
Kogi I know was moving well...!!

Bello came and set the state back a 100 years...!!
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Benwallt(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2023
tivta:
Hmmm
This research get as e be. Lagos is supposed to have one of the lowest food prices due to the sea port and land port...

So Seaport and land port provide food. Nonsense.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:

Bros, in a Bala Blu economy, nothing follows principles and common sense
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by PROPHETmichael: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2023
This Nkechi Blessing Sunday (NBS) don't know nothing.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Yeye Bello sent Kogi to 60years behind
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by OVB123: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:

The answer is very simple, kogi state host the 3 most wicked and devilish tribes in Nigeria. Expecially the tribe, which first letter begins with E and end with A. Distance yourself from them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Mandesz(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Solsix:
Anambra is always in the news for the right reasons.
I dey envy that state o. They're the real " God's own state". Kogi, my state is an unfortunate state. Always in the news for the wrong reasons

3 Likes

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Hananfine: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2023
gurujoe:

Kogi don't have anything in terms of agricultural produce even the catfish you see they sell along the road are all imported

Hmmmm
This your comment clear my doubt that many people here comment with PERCEPTION not evidence.

I farmer in Kogi State for 10 year
We harvest Yam and transport it to Kano and Lagos.

Gari is another food we import to kana, Kaduna,lagos

Then many tomatoes, pepper, sweet potato etc.

But here you talking about what you don't know
So unbelievable
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by realoscar84(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Believe the usual unsubstantiated statistics being churned out by NBS at ur peril. Kogi recording the highest rate of inflation? How? What are the factors responsible? NBS fond of capping nonsense since BC.

Objectivist04:

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Hananfine: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
OVB123:
The answer is very simple, kogi state host the 3 most wicked and devilish tribes in Nigeria. Expecially the tribe, which first letter begins with E and end with A. Distance yourself from them.

Animal talk.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by ADMAF(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2023
dking123:
The major problem is the ATTITUDE of the people. Government is only a part of the problem. BTW I currently live in Kogi State. I think the report is regrettably true.
I beg you, please expand on what you mean by "ATTITUDE". I am very curious because I am surprised that Kogi will top such a list.. We are a poor, rural and mostly agrarian state.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Omeizadean(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Mandesz:

I dey envy that state o. They're the real " God's own state". Kogi, my state is an unfortunate state. Always in the news for the wrong reasons

As if true Nigerians are not tired of ritual killing, domestic violence against minors, filial killings, fake product bursting, frying of ground nuts with acid news etc from Anambra. If you are a true Kogite look inward and be proud Boyo.
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by 07kjb: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Ojim07:
Kogi state??, I wholly doubt the integrity of this report. Data don't lie but data collection process can be compromise and bias.....

NO IS TRUE I was with a guy from kogi state last month he told me that the place is very expensive... the worst is there is no meaningful development in the state
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by nathaniel27(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:

My brother I actually click wen I see Kofi

Bunch of jokers
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Abufo: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Appletek:

Especially those 5th class slaves who say Lagos is a no man's land.
You should see their bus parks every January. You would think there is war there.

Southwest buffoon........your crap hole is the most expensive glorified village in the zoo! go to Accra and Dakar, you will be ashamed as a nigerian! these are classy cities with decent people not isale eko with its coneheaded population! ndigbo should do and leave their village for them abeg
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Foodhub2023: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
gurujoe:

Imported from where? Do you even no or leave in Kogi before? I school der so i no what am saying

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by tallbird196: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
So True!
During my days in Lokoja as a coper (2021–2022), I would travel to Abuja to buy foodstuffs because of the high cost of foodstuffs in Lokoja. It was hard to believe or to be explained to anybody. Everyone told me there's foods and fish in Lokoja, that I would save better as a coper there,..All lies

Kogi for me, is unapologetically the worst state in Nigeria. No infrastructure, no food, no good water, no road....NOTHING
Re: Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS by Dibodibo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Objectivist04:

. kogi people no dey farm, they believe in thuggish activities, following politicians and singing their praises. The few land they have, them done use am plant cashew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant / Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS / Alleged N12.2bn Fraud: Patience Jonathan To Know Her Fate May 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.