Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT (11039 Views)

Finance Bill: Dangote, 7UP, 170 Firms May Lose N2.4tn Tax Waivers / Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by OfficialAPCNig: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Government of sharing money for food. Tomorrow you cry of hunger.
Who will cry of hunger?

Bulk of my earnings come outside the country.

😂😂😂
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by MrColdsweat: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Who will cry of hunger?

Bulk of my earnings come outside the country.

😂😂😂
I meant the slaves who worship them for crumbs
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by RepoMan007: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
iwaeda:

How can someone believe giving 25k to 15m is the solution to economic problems. When we said Tinubu doesn't know Jack about development, they called us wailers. Money boys will use to carry olosho or buy drinks and pepper soups., women will use to buy Aso ebi. angry grin grin grin grin grin

Oloshoism does not swell GDP, it can only increase IGR. Same too for gambling, and alcohol. What I rather use to measure the 75k is how well it can start a supporting business or help people out. The package isn't meant to end poverty in history of mankind. What I am afraid of is the govt waiting until election is near before disbursing or using voting pattern distribution to influence who get more of the money.
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by OfficialAPCNig: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I meant the slaves who worship them for crumbs
Ok.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by snipernigga(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Money wey no go reach me carry olosho, high and pay for chalet in one night, nonsense shocked shocked shocked
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by Trendishine: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
When will these rubbish lies and stupid talk stop by this tinubu government and tinubu himself ? Why does these known fraudsters in government enjoy playing with the intelligence of Nigerians with useless promises and campaign manifesto far After the elections of charade are over. Where is the conditional cash transfer first against subsidy removal story and the barrage of satanic lies, now this one again ? They should be deceiving his batist them and fooling himself with silly talks. Does this apc craps really listen to themselves?
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by nedu666: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kaiser20:
I just pity Mr Tinubu and his ignorant Team of politicians.
The point is Mr. Tinubu has exhausted all his ideas to rescue Nigeria, but nothing is working again.
I just feel for him.

When they are not in power, they know the solution to all the country's problems, but immediately they enter power, they forget the solution
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by 737olayiwola: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nawa ooo.Nawa ooo....
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by Exceed15: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
With global challenge? Did he say that during GeJ administration.
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by grandstar(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2023
iwaeda:

How can someone believe giving 25k to 15m is the solution to economic problems. When we said Tinubu doesn't know Jack about development, they called us wailers. Money boys will use to carry olosho or buy drinks and pepper soups., women will use to buy Aso ebi. angry grin grin grin grin grin

Such money is usually doled out to women lest the man of the house splurge on booze and women. It can be up to 98% women in some cases.
Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by Lagyaovye33: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Entire NASS Election Postponed Till Monday April 4 - Jega / Suits: Why Do Nigerian Presidents Hate Wearing Them? / FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.