Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You (658 Views)

True Tale.. Please save me / High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men / Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Cuddler: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Denzel Denzel Denzel Denzel!!!!!

Who are you?

Where are you?

What are you?

Your mystery mystifies.

Curiosity is sexy but when a lady longs for you,

You better answer that call!

Dyt has flooded my thread with the desires for you.

Arent you man enough to attend to her wants?

Are you taken by another or you are just playing hard to get.

Please, ladies are done playing hard ball, we want hard balls-

Of course with the brain of that of a hockey player.

This is no how to be a player flick, that is so in the 90s.

You should have upgrades to the soap, the game.

And in order to be ahead of the game,

You never say No to a lady, except you are lazy.

I am calling on you for the last time because Dyt finds you worthy.

You better answer so I consider you a man.

What? You too scared to be loved or you are just a beginner?

Come forth, get to know dyt & while I take a seat to unfold,

If both of you were meant to be or are to be
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by tpia5: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hey hey hey what's the problem here.

Denzel's personal mantra is if you aint white you aint right so no need to get aggravated over nothing.
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
sis most of these ur sand winching thread biz project have failed thus far. Same way u tried to cement my babe with someone else. mynd yah sef oo else hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by denzel2009: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na wah oh!

tpia@:

Hey hey hey what's the problem here.

Denzel's personal mantra is if you aint white you aint right so no need to get aggravated over nothing.

but I fancy you, are you white?
Re: Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You by Cuddler: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
denzel2009:

Na wah oh!

but I fancy you, are you white?

Focus of the damsel involved. Dyt is black!!!

(1) (Reply)

empty / Looking For A Down To Earth Lady With A Good Heart / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.