Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. (699 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by iCONING(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
"I suffered in the hands of women since my childhood, even my mom was not a very good wife to my dad.

After maltreating him, she left, then i was just 6years old,, leaving us to suffer. My dad advised me never to trust women, "women will make you suffer".

Even in my high school days, the first girl i fell in love with betrayed me just because i couldn't afford to take her to the Cinema & buy her lunch

I have been married and divorced twice. Those women were not good to me either.

So, I decided to marry my fellow man..... read more ✓✓✓https://www.cast9ja.com.ng/2023/11/do-not-judge-me-i-have-my-reasons-man.html

Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
love found you at last.
This is the reason why I said "Men should love and marry them", cuz no one can satisfy a man unless his gender.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Obainoman6: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jeon:
love found you at last.
This is the reason why I said "Men should love and marry them", cuz no one can satisfy a man unless his gender.

Another trash from a peculiar mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Obainoman6: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Lovemeharder(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Enjoy.
Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by DKM123: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
LMAO! Nairaland men should borrow a leaf and start marrying themselves since their life ambition is to bash women they claim to h@te.

They keep saying women are wicked, they are this and are that..... Yet, they will not leave women alone and marry thier fellow innocent, pristine and perfect men and finally have peace. They will still want to d!e inside a woman's vjayjay! No be JuJu be that?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Chamukebenson(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jeon:
love found you at last.
we’ll said sis, very wicked beings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by ItisWell22(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
DKM123:
LMAO! Nairaland men should borrow a leaf and start marrying themselves since their life ambition is to bash women they claim to h@te

They keep saying women are wicked, they are this and are that..... Yet, they will not leave women alone and marry thier fellow innocent, pristine and perfect men and have finally have peace. They will still want to d!e inside a woman's vjayjay! No be JuJu be that?!

So much sense in here…
Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2023
Endtime
Re: Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
As if women dont marry themselves too.tadpoles as usual commenting thrash

(1) (Reply)

Single Mothers Are Still Winning / Trendy Video Of A Priestess & Her Husband As They Tie The Knot By A River (vid) / I Will Get 1 Million Naira In '100' Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.