Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? (3207 Views)

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland. Is She Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by LordTheus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:

You want nairaland to look like forking Instagram or Snapchat

Jesus, heck no 💀.

Something more like this>>

https://forums.superherohype.com
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Bigfish121(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
If seun like he should not address this issue of tribalism here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by lasgidiboyonpoi: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
I miss nairaland. You are indeed indispensable in our daily lives

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Haakeem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
LordTheus:

Jesus, heck no 💀.

Something more like this>>

https://forums.superherohype.com
Too childish.
My head been Don they pain me for the few seconds of surfing what's up there.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by LordTheus(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by LordTheus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Haakeem:
Too childish.
My head been Don they pain me for the few seconds of surfing what's up there.

Childish? I understand if you don't fancy the interface, but I'm confused as to how you can qualify its' appearance with the word "childish"?

Would you say this is "childish" too?

https://www.personalitycafe.com/forums/
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by chubinwa(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
It is miracle that I didn't go into depression. Thank heaven it's back.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Sparrk007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
There is no place like Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by DaTruths: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seun:
I'm here now.

Please help us ban tribalists, i miss the good old days.
Started visiting around 2009.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by TheWinterBird(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
If not for Nairaland, I wouldn't know anything about Nigeria. Some of you corrupting this place should not ruin it for the rest of us, abeg.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Unperturbedpota: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seun:

Thanks for this beautiful thread. We had to to suspend it from the home page to get our message out first; sorry about that.
Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/7945193/nairaland-partially-back-work-progress

Seun , 0ls ban these fellows they have started with tribalism all over the forum so soon.
Philgafauto
Leodeking
Twistaray

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Twistaray(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Seun , 0ls ban these fellows they have started with tribalism all over the forum so soon.
Philgafauto
Leodeking
Twistaray

How is telling something that was said a tribal slur? I said it because I saw it. Grow up, please.

This is my advice for Seun, if he means business, no individual threads especially tribal threads should be allowed. Simple.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by benuejosh: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
slam7000:
It was the best 3 days of life. It should happen regularly to nairaland.
Nairaland is toxic and every now and then, something like this should happen to detoxify lots of folks.

The yarimos, Leodeking, whiteangel, benuejosh and all the other contaminants would’ve missed nairaland like an addict miss his drugs or like an alcoholic miss his drinks.

Tribalists, trolls and all the internet rodents and vermins would’ve suffered terribly. Nairaland need this on a regular basis. Nairaland is part of Nigeria’s problem.
some of you don't like it when they say the truth as it is. You want everybody to follow your thought process that has no truth in it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by SoftP(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Blaze14k:

Someone reported his site so it was taken down. I think he is using a different host now
Quite unfortunate,
thanks for the feedback
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by XAUBulls: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Seun:
I'm here now.
Yes! You're back on the block.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by XAUBulls: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Seun:

Thanks for this beautiful thread. We had to to suspend it from the home page to get our message out first; sorry about that.
Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/7945193/nairaland-partially-back-work-progress
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by WayStage(m): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
Now i know I am addicted to nairaland. I felt so lonely online. Nawa.
Same here bro... Happy Xmas... How's been the hustle?
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2023
WayStage:

Same here bro... Happy Xmas... How's been the hustle?
Same to you bro, As for the hustling we thank God that we got a share of the bookie's profits. Stay safe bro.
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Seun:
I'm here now.
High chief welcome back
Re: Nairaland Is Back! Do You Miss It? by ANTIFA: 1:39am On Jan 21
Whiteangel1234:
I miss updating my Biafra Liberation News from the South East 😂
So back to Business shortly
what happened to your account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Large Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos Plateau State, Prize Very Cheap / Am 25 And Wish To Grow Taller,any Solution?? / Who Is Most Stupid Here ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.