Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara (6250 Views)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Lack Powers To Serve Fubara Impeachment Notice – G-60 Reps / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Obaofaba: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Good
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by LibertyRep: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2023
As it should be.

But the people of Rivers should still put Fubara on his toes to deliver. He's the one voted for.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Jorussia(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2023
willi926:
I never knew I was addicted to nairaland until i saw my self refreshing this site for almost 20 times in a day for the past 3 days.
Nairaland is very unique,I hope seun upgrades it.

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by LegacyB: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Wike still lost…….
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by israelmao(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Puppet lawmakers
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Wetlands22: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2023
chaddy16:
That's definitely the next line of action after the agreement was signed. Next you'll start hearing resigned commissioners have been reinstated. Wahala country
It's part of the agreement sha
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Chidozie4847(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2023
willi926:
I never knew I was addicted to nairaland until i saw my self refreshing this site for almost 20 times in a day for the past 3 days.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ no be only u ooh πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by rayopt(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland wetin kon do una
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by exnovio(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun,please what happened to our beloved Nairaland,abi Wike and Sim fight na u go settle.
Thank god matter don settle.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by seeker121(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
Same as me Seun should do everything humanly possible to avoid such reoccurrence, it's highly embarrassing and disappointing a big forum like this gotten shut down.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by ikennaoma(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2023
SEUN ABI SUEN.. BE GUIDED O... DON'T YOU KNOW SOME OF US HERE ARE ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Officer4: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
What happened to Nairaland?
Please we are not allowed to talk about it.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Jayhome24: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2023
God bless you lawmakers. Life goes on but pls Rivers people kindly tell ipobidient to stay away from your state affairs anywhere they are allow to breath burning down the place always their target, tell them to keep off your state affairs everybody get hin own papa land.

Peace in the entire South is all we want.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by BondRiv: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2023
The ball is now in the governor's court. He should fulfill his end of the bargain and let there be peace. The governor says he wants peace, he should match his words with action now. All eyes are on him.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
Wike has been seriously weakened. Tinubu is the winner here. He now has a direct influence over Rivers state political activities. If Wike misbehaves, he will be dumped like Amaechi. Tinubu would rather now work with a more reasonable Fubara than with difficult Wike. In fact he would prefer Fubara decamping to APC than having Wike who is uncontrollable.

Wike lost when he failed to assume leadership by resolving this crisis in a sensible way within the boundaries of Rivers state.

Like Amaechi, Wike's dynasty has collapsed.

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by ShangTsung000: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2023
Splashme:
Do they have a choice?

I blame Fubara ...

A fight he was already winning

He has the massive support of Rivers people behind him.

Wike's faction of the House of Assembly have already made a fatal mistake by defecting to APC and hence, their seats declared vacant.

See, Fubara na mumu man!

IYOO...

If the option of those defected politicians returning to PDP captured,Fubara was played.

He's not getting a second term. He should as Ambode!!!

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by IPDGP: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2023
Splashme:
Do they have a choice?

I blame Fubara ...

A fight he was already winning

He has the massive support of Rivers people behind him.

Wike's faction of the House of Assembly have already made a fatal mistake by defecting to APC and hence, their seats declared vacant.

See, Fubara na mumu man!

Same way massive people supported Obi, but we are not powerful enough, Sim have to play very wise, fight a little back down a little.
If he went on all out fight he no go win.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by siant: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2023
I thought tifnubu brought down nairaland, the same way buhari shut Tweeter then. Cus the rate at which these alaileko omo-igbo dey abuse tifnubu on this forum, it reach make govt close down the site.

May be seun was owing the company that hosts his site, who knows.

Instead of him to come out and issue apologies to his esteem users, he just keep quiet there.

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Let peace reign

Those looking for war should go and sleep now
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by cenaman(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2023
willi926:
seconded
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by tesppidd: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2023
Psoul:

They ignored to take down reported abuse on the site, then, the Nairaland server was shut down as a punishment.

He was banned by the Super Mod. 🀣🀣🀣
Are you serious?

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by BondRiv: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
mastermaestro:
Wike has been seriously weakened. Tinubu is the winner here. He now has a direct influence over Rivers state political activities. If Wike misbehaves, he will be dumped like Amaechi. Tinubu would rather now work with a more reasonable Fubara than with difficult Wike. In fact he would prefer Fubara decamping to APC than having Wike who is uncontrollable.

Wike lost when he failed to assume leadership by resolving this crisis in a sensible way within the boundaries of Rivers state.

Like Amaechi, Wike's dynasty has collapsed.

If this is all you learnt from this crisis, then you lack a basic understanding of politics.

We are just coming from an election where he ensured the success of those you mentioned and can still replicate it. He has the structure of the state. This is not Nzogbu nzogbu politics.

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by waveman2: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
I think by end of Jan 2024 they would have reduced to 12 members.aThis speaker is already a goner fubara need not to fight.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Mrfixiit: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2023
Psoul:

They ignored to take down reported abuse on the site, then, the Nairaland server was shut down as a punishment.

He was banned by the Super Mod. 🀣🀣🀣
Nairaland needs to be rebranded.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by willi926(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2023
Jorussia:
Nairaland is very unique,I hope seun upgrades it.
Seriously ooo. Very unique I had to start sourcing for other site that have the nairaland vibe gan, I no see. Na that time I know say I have been hooked
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by mastermaestro(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
BondRiv:

If this is all you learnt from this crisis, then you lack a basic understanding of politics.

We are just coming from an election where he ensured the success of those you mentioned and can still replicate it. He has the structure of the state. This is not Nzogbu nzogbu politics.

Baby analyst, shift. You know nothing. Dude has lost heavily. A state structure that should normally be his bargaining stronghold is now within Tinubu's direct reach. Na you nor sabi anything.

Your haze will soon be cleared. Wike is seriously weakened.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by BondRiv: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
mastermaestro:

Baby analyst, shift. You know nothing. Dude has lost heavily. A state structure that should normally be his bargaining stronghold is now within Tinubu's direct reach. Na you nor sabi anything.

Your haze will soon be cleared. Wike is seriously weakened.

The wishful thinking of a novice in politics. You will learn.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by OctavianAC(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Someone should help me to tell Governor Fubara to learn from Augustus Caesar, that in politics, you don't have pity on your enemies and start dinning with them. Because a Brutus might arise from amongst those his enemies and might get him down.
CONQUER YOUR ENEMIES TILL THEIR KNEES ARE DOWN TO THEIR FEETS
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Fearyourcreator: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
willi926:
Am telling you ... Like wtf,,, despite knowing I read late news here still, I prefer getting it here...

Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products / Biafra: The Facts, The Fiction / See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook