Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara (6253 Views)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Lack Powers To Serve Fubara Impeachment Notice – G-60 Reps / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Splashme:
Do they have a choice?

I blame Fubara ...

A fight he was already winning

He has the massive support of Rivers people behind him.

Wike's faction of the House of Assembly have already made a fatal mistake by defecting to APC and hence, their seats declared vacant.

See, Fubara na mumu man!

with federal might, all those one na play, infact e go chop slap, and nothing will happen, ask fayose
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Are you serious?

grin

Yeah.. I'm serious. Cloudflare shut down the site. Seun even deleted the suspected abuse post that caused the shutdown, the website was restored and was shut down again after few hours.

I hope they will learn their lesson.
Re: Rivers Assembly Withdraws Impeachment Notice Against Gov Fubara by tesppidd: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Psoul:

Yeah.. I'm serious. Cloudflare shut down the site. Seun even deleted the suspected abuse post that caused the shutdown, the website was restored and was shut down again after few hours.

I hope they will learn their lesson.
lol

Na im be say mod pass mod be that na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. / Multiple Levies In Abia State. Somebody Help!!! / Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.