Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention (22727 Views)

Anambra Community Ravaged By Erosion Cries Out For Govt Intervention / Mohammed Sabo Nanono: How Collapse Of Textile Coys Led To Increase In Crime / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Cos of the igbo guys using tribal slurs.uisng hate speeches

No cus of tribally bigoted hatefilled fellow like you whose life and existence is meaningless without looking for who will help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos cheesy cheesy grin
You are obviously begging for one of your co tribalist to help Your life by doing senseless tribal hate bcus without tribal hate banters on nairaland, You will surely die grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Higherthan: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I hope they ban your account and IP address. Liar!

PS: I'm Yoruba
Oya ban, while I open multiple, besides I'm igbo
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by SoNature(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Guy rest

I noticed u are the same guy that lied that Minister Tunji-Ojowas lying when he talked about the possibilty

Stop writing NONSENSE. I can prove anything I write on Nairaland in person.

If you are here to defend this clueless government, tell them to do better.

You cannot keep running a government on hypocrisy, lies and propaganda. Do your homework before you make announcements.

We are not all foolish and gullible. Tell them to do the right thing for once. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

1.Only 5 transport companies, 28 routes. Not universal, eh?

2.Solution to the problem is simple...expand and fix the railways.

P.S For those of ya wondering why Nairaland closed down

Baba calm down

So u mean he should quickly fix those roads within this period cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by maxiuc(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Joesno:
Where weren't NL for 2 days now?

Seun do n settle those Russian hackers na, u myt not b lucky next time. grin
he said it wasn't hackers
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Justiceleague1: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
roboto11:
chai!!! Them did not even consider and reason this Ogbomosho oshogbo Iragbiji village people!!!! cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Higherthan: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

No cus of tribally bigoted hatefilled fellow like you whose life and existence is meaningless without looking for who will help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos cheesy cheesy grin
You are obviously begging for one of your co tribalist to help Your life by doing senseless tribal hate bcus without tribal hate banters on nairaland, ablejesus26 will surely die grin
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Donedeal1(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
All this fraudulent initiative.

35k for 6 months story,

50% Transport fare story,

8k for the poor citizens story,

This government is now synonymous with

Promise and fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by nairalanda1(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Baba calm down

So u mean he should quickly fix those roads within this period cheesy cheesy

Thing is, this government should hit the road running. People are too angry and fed up for decades.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Paramount01(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
We go there and see
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by joseph1832(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2023
dre11:

Christmas: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention

https://leadership.ng/christmas-5-transport-coys-28-routes-see-details-of-federal-govts-intervention/

Previous thread:
Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport
Very good. When Asiwaju announced this, alot of nay sayersike Rufai Oseni and his cohorts wondered how the FG will achieve such. They think they know more than the FG. Now the FG have shown them they're nothing more than noise makers.

Kudos to the FG.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by stacyadams: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:
I checked GIGM fares and noticed that nothing has changed yet. Meanwhile, these changes are supposed to commence today.

I don't understand why this government is always hasty in making announcements without doing their underground works.
Na them buy motor for GIG?

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Higherthan post=127552503][/quote]

Lolll well I don't don't do senseless tribal banters na grin it is you whose life is meaningless that will die if you don't do tribal hate banters grin grin You dey use your hand dey destroy your life with senseless tribal hate grin
Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by WhisperedNoise: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Oya ban, while I open multiple, besides I'm igbo
Listen to yourself. You need help.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

1.Only 5 transport companies, 28 routes. Not universal, eh?

2.Solution to the problem is simple...expand and fix the railways.

P.S For those of ya wondering why Nairaland closed down

28 routes no much?
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Kingrshd3: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Joesno:
Where weren't NL for 2 days now?

Seun do n settle those Russian hackers na, u myt not b lucky next time. grin

Yes ṣeun never pay bill 😂😆
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by asiwaju60: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Guy rest

I noticed u are the same guy that lied that Minister Tunji-Ojowas lying when he talked about the possibilty
Those guys will not just keep shout, It was announced yesterday evening and the list of the transport companies was published today, at least we should observe government for some couples of days be charismas
luckily it was even transport companies own by their people.

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Cti28(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
ChangedMan1999:
Why was Nairaland down, for long
Suen failed to act on a post that was provocative(tribalism comments) . As a result Nairaland was was reported to the host server- Cloudfare.

Cloudfare acted by suspending Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Higherthan: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Listen to yourself. You need help.
you'll need the help more
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by SoNature(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2023
stacyadams:

Na them buy motor for GIG?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't respond to a comment like this, but I want to enlighten other readers.

Government can get private companies to reduce their fees by going into agreement with them. This means that for every person you convey to a destination, I will pay 50% of their fare.

Afterwards, you deposit like 10 million and have your people to always check their manifest....until they cover the initial deposit and you pay them the balance later.

When I managed an NNPC petrol station years ago, companies paid for petrol in advance for us to fuel their vehicles. They'd come and we would fuel their vehicles. Every month, we would reconcile the account, and they'd drop more money. This is common sense.

Cc ufotunang

2 Likes

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Higherthan: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

Lolll well I don't don't do senseless tribal banters na grin it is you whose life is meaningless that will die if you don't do tribal hate banters grin grin You dey use your hand dey destroy your life with senseless tribal hate grin
Shun tribal hate and bigotry.
if death dey hunger oya carry go free bus dey, as foremenna long life, sha greet mohbad for US
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by stacyadams: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't respond to a comment like this, but I want to enlighten other readers.

Government can get private companies to reduce their fees by going into agreement with them. This means that for every person you convey to a destination, I will pay 50% of their fare.

Afterwards, you deposit like 10 million and have your people to always check their manifest....until they cover the initial deposit and you pay them the balance later.

When I managed an NNPC petrol station years ago, companies paid for petrol in advance for us to fuel their vehicles. They'd come and we would fuel the vehicle. Every month, we would reconcile the account, and they'd drop more money. This is common sense.

grin grin you don win.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ufotunang: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:
I checked GIGM fares and noticed that nothing has changed yet. Meanwhile, these changes are supposed to commence today.

I don't understand why this government is always hasty in making announcements without doing their underground works.
...how will the transport fare reduce and change when the transport company is buying fuel at 680 per litre...
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ufotunang: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Just reduce the price of fuel at least to 200 naira per litre then you will see how transport costs will reduce and even prices of food stuffs will also reduce.,.things does not happen by magic
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by samuelson06(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Guy rest

I noticed u are the same guy that lied that Minister Tunji-Ojowas lying when he talked about the possibilty of getting ones international passport in a week

Its barely few hours into this and u are ready to pull out your negativities
U think those Transport Comapanies are being run by dummies who would be too weak to refute whatever false claims the FG tries to wrap around them

Most of u guys arent as bright as we think..You all failed your Logic classes repeatedly in the Uni and this is the result

And why didn't your darling FG finalized the deal before coming to gossip about it in public?
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Smartguyboy(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2023
This one is for the Igbos
Thank you Mr President even though I will not benefit from it .
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Samogloby: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Criminal government

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by dbestcno(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2023
Tomorrow price fully booked already

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Justhere: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2023
WHAT OF LAGOS-ONDO, LAGOS-AKURE, LAGOS-ABEOKUTA, LAGOS-IBADAN, ETC

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by garfield1: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Samogloby:
Criminal government

Oga,go to the bus station directly and stop this childishness obi will never rule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Edo Assembly Confirms Two Commissioners-designate, Three Others / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.