Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention (22714 Views)

Anambra Community Ravaged By Erosion Cries Out For Govt Intervention / Mohammed Sabo Nanono: How Collapse Of Textile Coys Led To Increase In Crime / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by qtx(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2023
no proper arrangement for this kind of overnight policy. Even in Lagos where they approve free BRT every Christmas, when you go out that day you wont see any BRT. Govt with magic all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by TemmyT002(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2023
See their spelling of Onitsha
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Artscollection: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2023
lawrenzooo:

The recklessness with which the Government do their things always amaze me, At the end of the day, you would start hearing things like, Government didn't pay the transport companies and that's why the fares couldn't be reduced.

The grand master is a reckless guy so what do you expect.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Prompto: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2023
When the prices finally change you will be a bastard if you patronize it.

SoNature:
I checked GIGM fares and noticed that nothing has changed yet. Meanwhile, these changes are supposed to commence today.

I don't understand why this government is always hasty in making announcements without doing their underground works.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Prompto: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2023
Have you dullhead also complimented the president on his bias on selecting only Igbo transport company ?!

nazicartel:
These are the Normal busy business routes in Nigeria. But notice how they won't do any rail links to these places , they'll just leave the Eastern business corridors and focus on linking Nigeria to maradi. These business roads are not good, but federal govt will abandon them to do one road linking borno to chad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Prompto: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2023
Don't mind he he should have bought each traveller a car to travel home for the holiday.

WhisperedNoise:
Throwing pure water at a burning building.

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by BreconHills(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:
I checked GIGM fares and noticed that nothing has changed yet. Meanwhile, these changes are supposed to commence today.

I don't understand why this government is always hasty in making announcements without doing their underground works.

Call GIGM instead and revert back with what they tell you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by shunlet(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:

As per the list posted up there, i think this is for Luxurious bus owner only... GIGM should be replaced with ABC transport. GIGM does not operate with Luxurious bus (Marcopolo)
GIGM cannot be among the list. I have also been checking their site for price reduction. Their PH to LAGOS still at 42k
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by SoNature(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2023
Prompto:

Before you start throwing insults up and down, you need to go back to your English class because you obviously don't understand that language.

Rule 2.

Seun Nlfpmod Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Prompto: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2023
Add God to whom you will call not only all this clowns. Just look at the clown mocking another on English language ? Dull head clowns everywhere.

SoNature:

Before you start throwing insults up and down, you need to go back to your English class because you obviously don't understand that language.

Rule 2.

Seun Nlfpmod Dominique
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Femidfo: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Their GM on a call this morning on Radio
said they have effected the directives!
SoNature:

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by SoNature(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2023
shunlet:

As per the list posted up there, i think this is for Luxurious bus owner only... GIGM should be replaced with ABC transport. GIGM does not operate with Luxurious bus (Marcopolo)
GIGM cannot be among the list. I have also been checking their site for price reduction. Their PH to LAGOS still at 42k

The announcement specifically says it was for both luxury and minibuses. Watch Mr. Dele's press statement. Hence, they chose GIGM.

1 Like

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by SoNature(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
Femidfo:
Their GM on a call this morning on Radio
said they have effected the directives!

That's FALSE. GIGM has not. GIGM is a company that encourages passengers to book their buses online and gives them discounts for doing so. This is still their fare now. Lagos to Enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by kentokay71: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is wickedness on our part oh, what about lagos to abk and lagos to Ibadan and osogbo reute are we not nigerians
dre11:

Christmas: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention

https://leadership.ng/christmas-5-transport-coys-28-routes-see-details-of-federal-govts-intervention/

Previous thread:
Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Sermwell(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Prompto:

Oga calm down!! Haven't this useless government told enough lies to make people doubt them? A responsible government would have concluded all plans before coming public!
Don't allow them brainwash you for too long naa!! Haba grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by APCpalliative: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
THIS BAT GOVT NA SCAM!!!!!!!
WE NEED TO SEE EVIDENCE WITH PICTURES AND ALSO HEAR FROM THE PUBLIC IN ALL THESE LOCATIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by OctavianAC(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
The Head of Information of the NLC, Benson Upah, said, “Government is killing a cow with its mouth and we Nigerians are eating it with our ears.”
That is just my take on this issue
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by VTJN(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Prompto:
Don't mind he he should have bought each traveller a car to travel home for the holiday.

you dey believe Nigeria government? I pity you
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by 82man: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nigeria government know how to dealing with costly products and marketing stuff, simply chase them away and introduce our own Nigeria made
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by do4luv14(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:
Some idiots Will still come and blame tinubu cos I hailed him, and still get nairaland banned, haters of good things they know themselves.

Who should we blame then is it only East that people where traveling to this yelutide

What happens to Agufure motors?? and others playing S, South and North too
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by do4luv14(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
VTJN:
you dey believe Nigeria government? I pity you

Leave am
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
How much is transport cost now?
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
I guess this is in response to the argument and questions Dr Sam Amadi raised on Arise News yesterday on the exact modalities and practicality of the scheme.
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ablejesus26(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Higherthan:
if death dey hunger oya carry go free bus dey, as foremenna long life, sha greet mohbad for US

grin grin shut up shameless tribalist grin grin
You still get mouth to talk,others are destined to be something meaningful in life,your own destiny na to do tribal hate and gbasgbos for nairaland, what a waste of existence grin grin

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by commoditiesnig: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good one.. this will mitigate high cost of transportation
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by princeabdul(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is a good development.

I have jerseys for club and country, you can send in your order. Nationwide delivery, prices ranges from 20k to 9k
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Higherthan: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

grin grin shut up shameless tribalist grin grin
You still get mouth to talk,others are destined to be something meaningful in life,your own destiny na to do tribal hate and gbasgbos for nairaland, what a waste of existence grin grin

Ablejesus26 is destined for uselessness not victory as for me I'm a great man drink sniper let us rest
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Darkandhandsom(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Never knew I loved Nairaland.com until the partial shut down
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by Nonywendy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lagos to calabar or any destination to calabar is not included. This is unfair
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by PHAYOL81: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by BeeNG3: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2023
JAGABAN!
Re: 5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention by ablejesus26(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2023
Higherthan:

Ablejesus26 is destined for uselessness not victory as for me I'm a great man drink sniper let us rest

Great man whose only purpose of existence is to come to nairaland to do tribal hate banters as though his life depends on it cheesy grin grin grin
Dey play grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets / Senate To Probe Illegal Importation Of Military Gear By Gov Yahaya Bello / Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.