Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) (25647 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by simpleseyi: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I hope it wasn't hurriedly put up to give an impression that the deadline was met

Not everyone is a failure like you

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by onuman: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
gigabyte13:
Children of destruction, perdition and hate
Will not be happy.
Make una gather enter lagoon

You hate filled children of perdition and destruction ruled Nigeria since 1960 and brought us to lose production in the refineries of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by simpleseyi: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:
Let's watch and see. Nigeria government have successfully turned Nigerians to be Thomas, no longer believing what they hear from the government but seeing.

That's to say seeing is believing. Until I see petroleum products from the refinery hitting the street, I ain't believing.

Buhari scamming Pro Max loading...

That you failed in life doesn't mean everybody will

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by simpleseyi: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:
Only Jabagaban can make this happen, mr talk and do

Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the City Boy Extraordinaire

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by ufotunang: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
We thank God for that
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ruggedpen: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I hope it wasn't hurriedly put up to give an impression that the deadline was met
My thought exactly, but it will work but not more than 6 months they will go on proper maintenance, because this refinery is hurriedly put in place to score political point, this could have been okay making it work in may/ June 2024
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Tsadu01(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
Fantastic whishing best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Jorussia(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:

Nigeria hasn't worked since all of us were born. So, you cannot blame anyone who doubts that the country can work.
you are correct.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:
Let's watch and see. Nigeria government have successfully turned Nigerians to be Thomas, no longer believing what they hear from the government but seeing.

That's to say seeing is believing. Until I see petroleum products from the refinery hitting the street, I ain't believing.

What you are really wanting is fuel to sell at N500 and below from the refinery

Won't happen that way. Market price should be in operation (though we all know tinubu is paying some subsidy).NNPC is now a private company, and unless the PIB act is not working as it should, fuel would still be selling at N600 and above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ofunaofu: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

Not everyone is a failure like you

You people have started what led to Nairaland being shutdown

What is wrong with my question
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by onuman: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

That you failed in life doesn't mean everybody will

Seyi, you failed in life from living in the God forsaken country. Move out of Nigeria one day to see what successful living means.

That you live in Nigeria and grab crude oil revenues in abundance doesn't make you a success.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by ufotunang: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
bennybuhari:
hand it over to private interests
.... it's true . for the federal government will not be able to maintain it and run it efficiently like the private sector that can maintain and run facilities efficiently
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by dalongjnr: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
JibolaONI:
Only Bola Tinubu can bring this to reality
Buhari,instead. Not Tinubu.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:
Only Jabagaban can make this happen, mr talk and do

Wait until you see refined product coming from the refinery and petrol pump price reduces in the market then you can come out to hail Jagaban.

That was how you hailed him over their usual Propaganda “Dubai lifting visa ban on Nigerians” after the hailing and all have Nigerians been traveling to Dubai as before?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nnamdi640: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
gigabyte13:
Children of destruction, perdition and hate
Will not be happy.
Make una gather enter lagoon
You mean thesame lagoon majority of people that committed suicide there are from your side, you can make your own research. Never wish your fellow bad because your bad wish might be your portion. Again, blame your corrupt system and your hatred towards those you called 'children of destruction'.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Wait until you see refined product coming from the refinery and petrol pump price reduces in the market then you can come out to hail Jagaban.

Pump price is not going to fall.

NNPC is now a profit making organisation under PIB. The last thing they need is to have government setting their prices. In my opinion, prices will remain above N500 for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by gloryman91: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
Let wait and study how it goes.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by jumper524(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:

yoga no dey package sadism.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by fojjosh: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Lie kill U there.
EnemyofGod2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Rubbish fake news ,I'm in pH very close to ONNE where the refinery situated and I can tell you that nothing like refinery working this December, the road that read to the refinery is in a very bad conditions, no motors can past true it now.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by gigabyte13: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2023
nnamdi640:
You mean thesame lagoon majority of people that committed suicide there are from your side, you can make your own research. Never wish your fellow bad because your bad wish might be your portion. Again, blame your corrupt system and your hatred towards those you called 'children of destruction'.

Spotted, e no hard to know them

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by alizma: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2023
Yourprick:
you don't just want Nigeria to work
He is actually saying the truth. I want Nigeria to work and I have stand by that all along, unfortunately my thoughts were the same as his when I read the news yesterday and that was due to how they dashed my hope after celebrating the Nigeria Air few months ago. The stories that followed had me in shame before my friends. And I pray this doesn't put you in my shoes too because these was they way I attacked those that were doubtful of the Nigerian Air

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Felix6: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2023
All these midnight operations and congratulations dey fear person 0.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2023
lexy2014:

can you tell us how PH refinery is working?

did you see any crude being refined there?

Shombiro

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nnamdi640: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2023
gigabyte13:

Abeg go and read about Ogun state, it has entered front page, skull miners was saying he beheaded 10 people only. The annoying part is for him to use only, if you want, I will share the link. Don't just come here to act as if your own people are innocent meanwhile human parts are traded on a daily basis in Ogun and you see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Greenfusion: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2023
Storyyyyy.....
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nnamdi640: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
gigabyte13:

This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7945067/ive-sold-only-10-human
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by gigabyte13: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
nnamdi640:
Abeg go and read about Ogun state, it has entered front page, skull miners was saying he beheaded 10 people only. The annoying part is for him to use only, if you want, I will share the link. Don't just come here to act as if your own people are innocent meanwhile human parts are traded on a daily basis in Ogun and you see nothing wrong in that.

Kwantinue, NAIRALAND don resume
Full am with your anger, frustration and depression...
No be me do you oooooo

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Evolutionism: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be in pains because of this good news.

Una don start again.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by nnamdi640: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2023
gigabyte13:

Kwantinue, NAIRALAND don resume
Full am with your anger, frustration and depression...
No be me do you oooooo
Lol, am catching cruise with people like you that feel they can hid from their hypocrisy life style.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Jomonix: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be in pains because of this good news

I am Obedient and very happy for this news. So your statement is not true. Yet I am still skeptical about the government. Let's clap when they surprise us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.