Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) (25679 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by danzaki63: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2023
Let it reflects in pump prices in the country from there we will know it is true. After all the abracadabra of Dangote Refinery, i dont believe anyone again.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Otolomo1(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2023
If he doesn't put it up in a hurry you people will still talk
Ofunaofu:
I hope it wasn't hurriedly put up to give an impression that the deadline was met

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Charly68: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2023
Dangote has started ,Bua group will soon start too ... Definitely things are bound to improve and Nigeria shall be better again in Jesus name. But all those who ran the nation aground shall not escape the rod of God wherever they ran to in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by MrAmaechi(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2023
520/litre

Off to port
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2023
Jomonix:

I am Obedient and very happy for this news. So your statement is not true. Yet I am still skeptical about the government. Let's clap when they surprise us.
I'm referring to IPOBdients.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by 13october: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:
Let's watch and see. Nigeria government have successfully turned Nigerians to be Thomas, no longer believing what they hear from the government but seeing.

That's to say seeing is believing. Until I see petroleum products from the refinery hitting the street, I ain't believing.

I know no ipob will happy about it.

Buhari scamming Pro Max loading...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2023
N
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2023
Just hope it's truly true.But if true, the West won't be happy with this,most especially the devil 😈 owned World Bank.
And they would even wail now that the FG is seriously moving to adopt the Chinese currency Yuan in foreign exchange as an alternative.
Here, the US would wail louder than a banshee, above everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by BreconHills(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2023
Namaster:
Will the masses feel the positive impact or is this just a cosmetic project to make Tinubu look good while simultaneously providing a nice opportunity to loot?

It will will not affect price of pms immediately...
But it will lead to fx savings...
That will energize our reserves...
Leading to a rise in the value of the naira...
Leading to a reduction in the price of pms.

The road ahead still remains hard but every piece makes success more certain and investors more confident. Those investors are more informed than the majority of NL readers and wider public opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by casualobserver: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:
Only Jabagaban can make this happen, mr talk and do

Credit to Buhari. Give the man his dues. Tinubu has plenty of time to crate his own legacies without you crediting him for the work of others.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ayare: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Experience they say is the best teacher. We don hear many many fake news/promises from our government, so I don't believe any word that come out of their mount anymore. You are right, until we see tankers loaded fuel coming out from there. That is if they no load fuel go there overnight and then reload it in another tanker to deceive us more. Nigeria government is a scam
orohbirodeysmel:
Until, I see one or two tankers load PMS comot from there...I no go believe.

If you like call me any name you like. Nigeria don too show person shege. People wey go rent Ethiopian airlines aircraft, paint am Nigeria Air are capable of doing anything...

My skepticism is justified by thousands of fake promises and sham projects politicians don unleash on us in this country
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even if it was hurriedly put up according to your comment... People like you pushed them.

Ofunaofu:
I hope it wasn't hurriedly put up to give an impression that the deadline was met

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Giving which credit to Buhari? I know very well that this good news will create heart attack for some of una
casualobserver:

Credit to Buhari. Give the man his dues. Tinubu has plenty of time to crate his own legacies without you crediting him for the work of others.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Dottore: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
abdeefggh:
Only Jabagaban can make this happen, mr talk and do
Bro. If you believe it has started working that means you can believe that Mohd is a Christian. The truth is that contractors where paid to conjure up a flare to promote a propaganda of active governance and give the impression that it's working and that deadline have been met.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ayare: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be in pains because of this good news
Which one is good news, country that rent/hire plane and painted and labeled it Nigeria airways, to deceived themselves, what else can they not do. APC led Nigeria government is a scam, believing them you are OYO (On Your Own)
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
dalongjnr:

Buhari,instead. Not Tinubu.
Fair enough, but had it failed, Tinubu gets the blame, right?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by RepoMan007: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

Takeaways

1.I am not surprised. I knew people working there and they were optimistic about it.

2.However, NNPC better sell petrol from that refinery at MARKET PRICE...like their Nigerien bretheren who sell fuel from their refinery at MARKET PRICE...otherwise we would see the same old story about the refinery again.

But knowing what tinubu is up to...I know subsidy will be back so..

3.The honest truth is that one refinery is not enough. WE NEED EIGHT OF THEM...then we can talk. If we get back to refining 400000 BPD as it was in the 1980's good.
When last did they sell petrol below market price?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by damkin24(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:
Let's watch and see. Nigeria government have successfully turned Nigerians to be Thomas, no longer believing what they hear from the government but seeing.

That's to say seeing is believing. Until I see petroleum products from the refinery hitting the street, I ain't believing.

We know your type. If the news says all foreign owned companies and industries are all exiting at once, you won't bother to wait to see them going before crying and wailing at the same time. Always masturbating on the bad news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by damkin24(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:
You can see one of the efulefu we are talking about. But if the deadline wasn't met he would be part of those that will wail as well

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by casualobserver: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
seunjungle1:
Giving which credit to Buhari? I know very well that this good news will create heart attack for some of una

Who are these some of una? Perhaps you should read my post history. When you start to give Tinubu credit for things that were gone by his predecessor, are you not as bad as the Obidients who have made lying their hallmark?

Tinubu is a performer, he has indicated this by removing subsidy from day 1 and I have no doubt he will perform so you don’t have to rob Buhari of his glory to glorify Tinubu. Leave that to Obidients who have no track record to sell.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Tzar(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
I don’t believe it until they start supplying refined products. All this unnecessary propaganda MUST stop. It is performance Nigeria needs not sweet talks!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by orohbirodeysmel: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ayare:
Experience they say is the best teacher. We don hear many many fake news/promises from our government, so I don't believe any word that come out of their mount anymore. You are right, until we see tankers loaded fuel coming out from there. That is if they no load fuel go there overnight and then reload it in another tanker to deceive us more. Nigeria government is a scam

The bolded is another angle. Their tricks too much a swear embarassed embarassed
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by owunabastard: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Pump price is not going to fall.

NNPC is now a profit making organisation under PIB. The last thing they need is to have government setting their prices. In my opinion, prices will remain above N500 for the foreseeable future.
Then it is useless to the masses
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Tsadu01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Great achievement Mr president within 6month
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
owunabastard:
Then it is useless to the masses
Do you know when all the state owned refineries and other refineries in Nigeria is working, we will be saving more than $15 billion we spend on importing refined petroleum?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Successlane: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
reiddecuti:

Exactly. Past experience has taught me this

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by AbleBouncer: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
I now understand why some guys were painting this lines as if their lives depends on it, kwikwikkwik, so because they rushed nd put on the flary means it has started operation ba. And who said this con3 go better in terms of infrastructure and maintenance culture? Dey play, Abeg make una rest and leave matter for matyres

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Menclothing: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
If they continue the good work we will celebrate the government
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Ofunaofu: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
damkin24:

You can see one of the efulefu we are talking about. But if the deadline wasn't met he would be part of those that will wail as well

Your ilks were the reason Nairaland was shut down

You have started again
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Bimpe29: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Recommences Operation (Video) by Camberlo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Forget the paparazzi, the refinery is obsolete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Withdraws Individuals And Companies' Security Guards / Imo Introduces “Back To Land For Agriculture", Workers To Work For 3 Days / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.