Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple (1515 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Prolificlife(f): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Good morning ma’am please help me post this and keep me anonymous.

I’m married with 2kids I have a friend who’s also married with kids each time I visit her I get this homely welcome from her husband sometimes when she calls me to come over I will be hearing her husband’s voice from the background that I should not fail to come oh.

Each Time I get to there house he buys me different things to take home sometimes huge amount of money in he’s wife present and she will be laughing that her husband just likes me, that if he likes someone that’s how he use to do I said okay because I don’t want her to get angry she told me she doesn’t have problem with that because me I was beginning to get uncomfortable with it and sometimes I stopped going to her place I always tell her to come to my place instead.

Its as if I knew what was about to happen two weeks ago a strange number called when I picked behold it was my friend husband I greeted him and asked after his wife he said she’s fine, I now asked him sir this one u called me hope no problem he said nothing much that he will like to see me.

I said see me why not talk on the phone he said no that he wants to see me face to face to talk I ask if he’s wife knows about us seeing he said no that it’s about her that he wants to find out something from me I told him I cannot see him that he should say it on phone.

He said okay that he will go straight to the point that he really likes me and want a relationship with me that will lead to marriage, I laughed and told him oga but u know I’m married why saying such he said he’s wife told him my husband is not taking care of me very well and that my husband is cheating on me which is true.

But how can my friend be discussing that with her husband. I told him I cannot do it that he should look somewhere else he said he will take care of me very well that he will full my shop with goods that he just want me.

There’s a day I called my friend to borrow me 10k that I will pay her back this man went through her phone saw the text on WhatsApp collected my account number from there he told me he saw my account number that he’s going to send me money so that I can know he’s serious.

I told him not to because I’m not interested that if he calls again that I will report him to the wife he told me no problem and cut the call not up to 5mins I saw alert on my phone 200k please house what can I do should I tell the wife or not please house advice me on what to do.

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-how-do-i-tell-my-friend-that-her-husband-wants-to-marry-me-please-advice/

Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by SmileDance(f): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
Ask your friend if she needs a cowife

4 Likes

Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Xscape1993(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2023
It is better to tell your friend the whole truth at this early stage before it is too late ooo. Good dependable friends are hard to find these days ooo. My humble submission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Omoh.... Nairaland is indeed back..

Now,back to the topic.... But why are some men like that? angry. Of all the bannies out there,na your wife friend wey don already marry you wan date? To the extent of saying you wan marry her join shocked.

The kind of men with whom I'm sharing this my masculinity is really baffling......

Well, ma'am..... I'd only advice you to stop visiting their house from henceforth......And considering reporting the werey to his wife,it may cause big wahala in their home,and of which that's what the werey wants....

DON'T BE THE REASON FOR THAT!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by robosky02(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2023
Palava you dey fine

Palava you go tet ohhh

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Lovemeharder(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2023
I think it's best you tell your friend everything.
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by shilz(f): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seems like your friend and her husband has it all planned reason unknown yet till you agree to meet the man, truth is the man won’t marry you…
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by lordnkem000(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Don't tell your friend the wife o, she might pick sides with her husband if he says u re lying and that might spoil your friendship with his wife. No allow that 200k waste like that o, more will come from the source so be wise. Abeg make nobody drag me I never chop
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
La click la rope

Ijiot op
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Gadafii: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Why not go and blast your friend that told her husband your marital issues first that gave the husband the effrontery to come you with such absurd proportion, but I know you won’t do that because I know what you are and since he don use money blind your eyes at your common sense sense and reasoning don fly comot if not you wouldn’t be asking this moomoo question here
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Nicepoker(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2023
She is already plotting how to kick her friend out of the house. No be woman? grin
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Dexy4yah(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2023
The man is just a chronic cheat and an irresponsible man.

Of all women in the world...is your wife's friend that you lash...the worst of it all is that...she is even married...who does that.

Some men are no different from animals o.... animals are even better than some men

I will advise you to stop visiting your friend....let her be paying you visit instead and insult the werey whenever he calls your line again.

Madam you don't need an advise on what to do in a case like this...use your head...God didn't put brains in our skulls for nothing.
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by talk2hb1(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
This is Pẹ̀nkulẹ̀mẹ̀si of a Complicated Entanglement Proposition.
From a Cheating Husband, to Cheat-mate proposal.
Waow wawawu, she should check herself.
She is even considering the offer!
Re: True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple by Ehmmah588(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
I blame myself for clicking on the post undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Defination Of Love? / My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship / How Do Nigerian Women Feel About Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.