Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG (12619 Views)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Hezmatosky: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Abeg wait o, where's lalasticlara? The song i wanted to dedicate to civil servants in this country sounds like that, because they're the problems of themselves. These people? They can vote bobrisky to be president so far them see 1kg of semo grin grin
Rara ra ra raaaaaa roro ro ro rooooooo
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Dididrumz(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2023
When the minimum wage cannot buy a bag of rice.

We're really suffering in this country.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by RepoMan007: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
You all supported APC and play ethnic and religious politics now you have seen the fruit of your labour.
all 36 states. Lol
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by omozu1(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2023
It is not FG that betrayed us it is the union leaders that betrayed us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Uchesis: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Abeg wait o, where's lalasticlara? The song i wanted to dedicate to civil servants in this country sounds like that, because they're the problems of themselves. These people? They can vote bobrisky to be president so far them see 1kg of semo grin grin
Rara ra ra raaaaaa roro ro ro rooooooo
Lalasticlala left nairaland a long time ago. The tribalism and bigotry here was too much for him
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by HeroicMeastro: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
You all supported APC and play ethnic and religious politics now you have seen the fruit of your labour.
You also did!
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by ivandragon: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2023
The only reason the 1 month was even paid was to paint the NLC in bad light if they resumed the strike action.

The 35k was paid to few workers before the deadline while others received theirs weeks after. Till today, a small minority are yet to receive.

A government of lies, deceit, propaganda & Deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Olaolex: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
They have not only seen the fruits of their labour but also eaten the fruits. It is left to them to tell us if the fruits are sweet, bitter or sour. But, with the look of a thing, their lamentations is indirectly telling us that the fruits are not sweet. Nah dem go sabi the actual taste.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by free2ryhme: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/21/n35000-wage-award-you-betrayed-us-were-suffering-workers-to-fg/

Since you people love peanut and corruption and too concern about your stomach rather than your future then this is what you get

what is stopping workers embarking on strike, grounding the country until all demands are meet, no you want peanuts AND love manipulation to get to work.

look at your fellow workers in saner clime is this how they engage govt, una dey forbid to live good and healthy ?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Fizalis(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2023
Hello sir, are you been sarcastic or serious?
Tranquillity360:
We yoruba workers are not complaining.

Omo Igbos Should go and rest.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2023
I like this news. E sweet me well well for belle. Una never see anything, all of una go suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by seunmsg(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I thought Seunmsg said he has received his own minimum wage from the FG? He even said he received the payment twice in a row! That guy is a big 🤡

Can you screenshot where I said these things?

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by zedegit: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2023
Wedding is still going on every week. cheesy
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Watcharena: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Britishcoins:
Lazy workers, don't go and learn trade, be waiting for fedral government to buy bag of rice for ur families... I will never allow my blood to work for peanuts all in the name of fedral or state jobs... 500k salaries can not even take good care of family of 5.
It's is illegal for a civil servant do business or trade if you don't know ,stop embarrassing your self in an effort to depend your oppressors

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by damkin24(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
Shut up. I don't know where they belong as federal workers but I have collected my four months wage award as a federal worker.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Administration1: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I thought Seunmsg said he has received his own minimum wage from the FG? He even said he received the payment twice in a row! That guy is a big 🤡

Is that guy even a Federal Government Worker?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Administration1: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you screenshot where I said these things?

Lolz
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Mosba: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2023
If some leaders tells you it's raining, go out and see if you get wet first.

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by glozyyy(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2023
The most annoying thing is that instead of these people to say things the way it is they keep beating around the bush, you are not suppose to say tinubu betray the workers that's not the right word pls., The right words should be tinubu LIED to all Nigerians and the whole world at large thereby he played us real time (YAHOO YAHOO) this is the word to use YAHOO!

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Smooyis(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2023
NLC and trade union congress how shameless are thou.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Watcharena: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2023
lexy2014:

if they learn trade, are they going to be practicing the trade along side their civil service work?

did Nigerian politicians learn trade?
allow that illiterate abeg ,by the law they are not even allowed to engage in trade

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by nkemjacob2(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2023
D container for the salary hasn't arrive Nigeria yet.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by dikings(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2023
ALL WE DO IS COME ONLINE AND WAIL. WHAT HAPPEN TO STORMING THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OR PRESIDENTIAL VILLA EN MASS AND DESTROY EVERY POLITICIAN WE SEE ON SIGHT? BE IT YOUR BROTHER LR SISTER HUH?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Lastmankc(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Britishcoins:
Lazy workers, don't go and learn trade, be waiting for fedral government to buy bag of rice for ur families... I will never allow my blood to work for peanuts all in the name of fedral or state jobs... 500k salaries can not even take good care of family of 5.
Sometimes,I wonder whether most of you guys are really born dumb or it's inherited

3 Likes

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by PrettyIfy7: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Ajero and his team betrayed us.
By now we should be on strike.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by victorsola: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
so na only Yoruba Dey federal government abi u no well
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Ten06(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2023
People that voted for this self-centered government can now cover their face in shame.
Shame on emilokan and his supporters

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by PrettyIfy7: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Think9ja:
What about us that are not earning salary and the little stipend Buhari budgeted for us as N-Power beneficiaries has been looted?

We gather de this mess together

And you're a supporter of APC.
Very shameful.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Britishcoins(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Watcharena:
It's is illegal for a civil servant do business or trade if you don't know ,stop embarrassing your self in an effort to depend your oppressors
Not illegal, in as much as it did not stop ur civil servant job
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by SirLakes: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Wetin remain when Labour president abi chairman don go Dubai go chill with some climate baddies to reach climax change grin grin

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Hezmatosky: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Uchesis:

Lalasticlala left nairaland a long time ago. The tribalism and bigotry here was too much for him
If he did, which means he's fit to be Nigeria's president. Because we need someone who takes action on tribalism and bigotry to be our president and not corrupt leaders. Btw pls greet him for me o
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by lexy2014: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Watcharena:
allow that illiterate abeg , by the law they are not even allowed to engage in trade

that is the koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / Reps Committee Turned Back Ministries With Unspent 2020 Budget / States Grumble As FG Slashes N36bn COVID-19 Fund, Omicron Hits 57 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.