Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG (12621 Views)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Basic123: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
You all supported APC and play ethnic and religious politics now you have seen the fruit of your labour.
YOU ARE A MUMU!

YOU AINT MAKING SENSE.

THE ONLY TRIBE THAT PLAYED ETHNIC CARD,IGBO,WHO GAVE 90% VOTES THEIR SON COULDN'T MAKE THEIR CANDIDATE THE PRESIDENT
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by joasman007(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Don't be an idiot! There are people who supported other parties but at the end of the day, APC is what everyone have to deal with

Danjikanbauchi:
You all supported APC and play ethnic and religious politics now you have seen the fruit of your labour.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Watcharena: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Britishcoins:

Not illegal, in as much as it did not stop ur civil servant job
I know what I'm saying
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Starhearts: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Think9ja:
What about us that are not earning salary and the little stipend Buhari budgeted for us as N-Power beneficiaries has been looted?

We gather de this mess together

To commot ur teeth dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by omolola12345(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Talk to TUC and NLC to know the next line of action.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Propaganda is not sustainable... That's what you supporters of Politicians don't understand.

The truth can't be hidden forever.

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Sermwell(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Britishcoins:

This comment just portrayed you as a kid you are grin grin

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Bodexinvest: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2023
People Who are jobless nko?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by seunmsg(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Administration1:

Is that guy even a Federal Government Worker?

You can help hi to screenshot and post please since he's finding it difficult to respond to the request.

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by 1Alex: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2023
lexy2014:

why is it painful?

first, how can Labour make such a deal? how sustainable was it going to be?

second, did Labour ever think that Tinubu with all his insincerity was interested in workers welfare?

third, was Labour sincere in making such a deal for workers?
so what's your point? What do you suggest labour should have done instead?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by onyxo76(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Britishcoins:

bros, the only side biz you are allowed to do is farming according to civil service regulations. I'm a federal worker so I know all about this.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Cryofigbos: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Now it’s generalized as “workers”

Not South East or South west workers

You see say election has consequences irrespective of your tribe?

Yoruba Ronu

Hw much is otti paying in abia ashiere
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Cryofigbos: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:

If another election is to hold today giringory obi will still not win and will never ever win
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by jucatyo12(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2023
What about us that are not earning salary and the little stipend Buhari budgeted for us as N-Power beneficiaries has been looted?

We gather de this mess together
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by GoodRocks: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Administration1:

Is that guy even a Federal Government Worker?

The clown claims to be an imaginary civil servant.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by GoodRocks: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you screenshot where I said these things?

Dear Seunmsg,

Are you denying you never said anything about this? Dude last month abi last 2 months you made a comment hailing Tinubu on how he has fulfilled his 35k minimum wage ideology and you even Went on to say you have received yours and that you were a civil servant, so why denying?

Are you trying to tell us that your beloved daddy is a monumental failure incapable of fulfilling his own Imaginary plans?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Testimony1988(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Even promotion arrears have not been paid.

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by omokab: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/21/n35000-wage-award-you-betrayed-us-were-suffering-workers-to-fg/
the only solution is to force them to pay but NLC has been compromised. Dubai money come to mind .
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by seunmsg(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dear Seunmsg,

Are you denying you never said anything about this? Dude last month abi last 2 months you made a comment hailing Tinubu on how he has fulfilled his 35k minimum wage ideology and you even Went on to say you have received yours and that you were a civil servant, so why denying?

Are you trying to tell us that your beloved daddy is a monumental failure incapable of fulfilling his own Imaginary plans?

I thought Seunmsg said [b]he has received his own minimum wage from the FG? [/b]He even said he [b]received the payment twice in a row! [/b]That guy is a big 🤡

Provide screenshots where i said the parts in bold and i will give you 50k for Xmas. This should be the easiest 50k for you this year.

1 Like

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by lexy2014: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2023
1Alex:
so what's your point? What do you suggest labour should have done instead?

you didnt answer the questions

why is it painful?

first, how can Labour make such a deal? how sustainable was it going to be?

second, did Labour ever think that Tinubu with all his insincerity was interested in workers welfare?

third, was Labour sincere in making such a deal for workers?
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by GoodRocks: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Provide screenshots where i said the parts in bold and i will give you 50k for Xmas. This should be the easiest 50k for you this year.

Sadly I can't waste my time searching for your comments on NL. The 50k should be given to your fellow hungry Tinubu urchins they're all over NL hailing Tinubu with empty stomach. 🤡
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by seunmsg(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Sadly I can't waste my time searching for your comments on NL. The 50k should be given to your fellow hungry Tinubu urchins they're all over NL hailing Tinubu with empty stomach. 🤡

We can now see who is the clown. It's irresponsible and silly to make allegations when you have no proof to back them up. What exactly do folks like you gain from trolling and lying shamelessly other than making a fool of yourself? Do something productive with your life and stop spamming my handle with lies and stupid innuendoes.

2 Likes

Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Scammers in government 🙄
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by ufotunang: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by gloryman91: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
He has really disappointed Civil Servants indeed.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Arrowss(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:

So you still dey think say na person wey person support when hin enter, go make Nigeria better? Like if to say na obi enter now, Nigeria go con better abi? Say everything go dey alright ba? Still dey think say na one party go make Nigeria better abi? You go learn.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Arrowss(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na labour party chairman never learn, hin no kw how to strike, I kw another strike is coming up because of this as soon as we enter next year, but he will not learn, government will fool him again.
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Arrowss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
MisterBanny:
Nigeria is a SCAM

Anybody who can kindly help me with 5k with be appreciated pls. Life is hard
you never kw meh meh
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Britishcoins(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
onyxo76:
bros, the only side biz you are allowed to do is farming according to civil service regulations. I'm a federal worker so I know all about this.

That is why they are poor and hungry every time
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Spandau: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:

We can now see who is the clown. It's irresponsible and silly to make allegations when you have no proof to back them up. What exactly do folks like you gain from trolling and lying shamelessly other than making a fool of yourself? Do something productive with your life and stop spamming my handle with lies and stupid innuendoes.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Ah, oyinbo yi poju!
Re: N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG by Administration1: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:

You can help hi to screenshot and post please since he's finding it difficult to respond to the request.

Na who no get work dey do all that one. But I recall you quoting me and saying nonsense on this same topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants / Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / Why Can't Nigeria And Other African Countries Be Fine Like South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.