Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc (10776 Views)

Beautiful Glass-top Dining Room Table, Seats 6 N60,000 / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price / Dining Room Set For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by luckyme9(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
If anyone knows where to get good furniture for the house, Bedroom, Living room, Dining, little accents and so on
Good quality, not cheap made yet affordable. Please share with pictures if you don't mind.

So far I found some not too bad pleather made living room sets in Ejigbo/Ikotun road. Full sets goes between #70,000 to #120,000. I will post pictures sometime later.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Sprumbaba: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
You claimed to be in the US. Why do you need Ejigbo Chair?
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by luckyme9(f): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2011
Sprumbaba:

You claimed to be in the US. Why do you need Ejigbo Chair?

@Sprumbaba
What does that have to do with you?  I only asked for where to find something and if you don't know, you shouldn't have to come here and insult me
what does living in the US have to do with seeing chairs in Ejigbo.

Better still, do you have a better suggestion or idea of where to buy without paying half a million? or how to go about shipping without paying one million
between shipping and clearing, because I live in Chicago area

Cheers
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Sprumbaba: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2011
I am not insulting you. I was just wondering. You can do consolidation and I know a shipper in Chicago that will help you ship it. You should not even pay up to 50,000 Naira to ship and clear a full sets of chair. They will also clear it for you. You can even do a big box for $200. Whatever you put in that big box will get to Nigeria for $200 box. (They do this in my own city and the big box can carry a lot).

I ship 95% of everything I use in Nigeria (including chocolate,toothpick, engine oil for car cool)
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by blackky100(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
So what is that suppose to mean? I hope you ship the water you drink too?

Abeg make we hear word jare.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by blackky100(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
luckyme9 abeg petronise our home made product jare. That is the only help you can render to your country. Let some people even import the sand they will step on when they get to Nigeria.

You can go to airport road if its an average price. For higer quality, Sixth Scens, Badmate, lifemate are also good product.

It depends on your budget. Chair can range between N120,000 to N1.2M. All depend on how much you are ready to spend.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Sprumbaba: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Blackky100 with black brain. How many products has your family produced for me to buy in Nigeria? Typical of a losser like you.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by blackky100(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
Is that how you insult your own family? Shows you dont even have one anyway? Pride will not kill you. Make we hear word, what is in the America. Is it not the same USA or is there another one? Maybe na hard work you de even do self. Who you want even impress? becos you see say na babe you begin show yourself.

See how scenseless you are. In your brainless head, are all product in Nigeria produce by Nigerias? Big head try and get some scense into your tick skull.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Sprumbaba: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
I can see i hit you in the right spot.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by luckyme9(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ blackberry100, thanks for your advice , I will add the airport road to my list, but what are the other two you mentioned? Shed more lights, as I have no clue
Thanks
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by luckyme9(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
Guys, I'm still looking for: Where We Can Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc
Thanks
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by luckyme9(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2011
I'm hoping to get more choices before I hit the market. Please don't ignore me guys.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by wolesamson: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2011
@Sprumbaba,

can u pls help me out as per d shipping, av actually been looking for where to get a good furniture, as most ones in 9ja hia are very much unreliable. i bought a set of chiar for almost 300k his n withing 5 months d leather started pilling. i find it so hard to seat in my living room for 5 mins anytime am home bicos d chairs r totally bad.

please contact me on wolesamson@yahoo.com to know how u can help me on this.

thanks,
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by remolomu: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
For the best in furniture and interior design at the most affordable prices please contact us at remingtonnig@yahoo.com or call 07065591730 and visit http://remingtonco..com/ to view our furniture.

Here's a glimpse at some of our work;
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by remolomu: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
For the best in furniture and interior design at the most affordable prices please contact us at remingtonnig@yahoo.com or call 07065591730 and visit http://remingtonco..com/ to view our furniture.

Here's a glimpse at some of our work;

Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by remolomu: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
@wolesampson

Authentic set of leather chairs dont go for anything less than 600k at least. If anyone offers you a set of leather chairs be sure to raise questions as to whether its authentic leather or synthetic.
It is always advisable to just go with fabric if you dont want to spend too much money.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Moviedownloads(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Aristeia is an Australian online shopping destination for unique [url="https://www.fiverr.com/users/md_roqnuzzaman/todos"]dining room furniture sets[/url].
Buy furniture online through Aristeia’s online store websiteThe idea for our exquisite furnishing offering through
the online brand Aristeia was conceptualised from our passion for travel, a strong sense of aesthetics and a deep
spirit of entrepreneurship.Our wanderlust has been instrumental in our discovery of fine objects of decoration,
comfort and utility from all over the world.We work closely with highly skilled artisans and certified manufacturing
houses to warrant the best quality of the products.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Dejiih001(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Following coz I need this too
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by FurnishNigeria: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Everyday our Customers wants access to beautiful and wide-range of furniture designs, homeware, and interior décor items but cannot easily find them from traditional showrooms. From our experience, quality furniture at showrooms are ridiculously expensive and out of the reach of the common man. Local carpenters are notorious for inferior jobs, non-adherence to specifications, and poor delivery time.

Introducing Furnish.NG. Furnish.NG (www.furnish.ng) provides access to Nigeria's largest online catalogue of beautiful furniture designs and takes the hassles away from the customer by interfacing with the craftsmen while you face your daily job. We ensure that the right fabric or leather, wood, and other accessories are used for the construction of your furniture through our comprehensive quality assurance policy.

At Furnish.NG, you can find a large variety of furniture from Leather sofas, Fabric Sofas, Sofa Beds, Modular & Sectional Sofas, Chaise Longues, Three(3) Seater Sofas, Corner Sofas, Sofa Sets, Footstools, Armchairs, Ottoman, Accent Chairs, Stools, Love Seats, Bean Bags, Living-Room Tables, Coffee Tables, Side Tables, Console Tables, TV Benches, TV & Media Storage, TV Stands, Living Room Storages, Book Cases, Storage Boxes/Baskets, Shelving Units, Cabinets & Display Cabinets, Wall Shelves, MDF / HDF Beds, Single Beds, Double Beds, King-Size Beds, Queen-Size Beds, Storage Beds, Wardrobes, Bedside Tables / Night Stands, Mirrors, Dining Tables, Dining Chairs, Dining Chair Sets, Dining Sets, Four-Seater Dining Sets, Six-Seater Dining Sets.

Give a try today and you will never regret it. Get 5% OFF any order when you purchase with code: NAIRALAND.

Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Udiboy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ furnish naija , do you have a phone no or website? Dm me
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by pneumaticos(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Ok, seeing some cool ones here
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by homewoxng: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Here is an answer.

homewox.ng ( www.homewox.ng/furniture ) is an Interior decor and design website which offers Nigerians assortment, affordability & convenience to shop decoration for homes and Offices. You will find tons of amazing decor, home furnishings, stencils and artwork.

If you are on a mission to a beautiful home design, contemporary designs, Furniture designs, home colour ideas, room design, luxury decor or just budget items, we are your best friend. Check us out today @ www.homewox.ng/furniture .

The next time you will be buying, make us your number one go-to site for your new home and home improvement purchases. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you just once, impress you and RE-SERVE you many times again.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by sirie(f): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello. I work at Yuli Interior an Online Home Goods Store in Nigeria. We offer a growing range of unique, exclusive home decor pieces and accessories designed and made by us. Although we do not have large scale furniture pieces such as those listed above,if you are looking to find home accessories that is pocket friendly and easy to customise to your taste, you should take a look at our store www.yuliinterior.com . Thank you.
Re: Where Can We Get Good Interior Furniture. Living Room, Dining Room Set Etc by Christabel86(f): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Clear those items in your house, shop, show room, warehouse, etc and make room for new stuff. Quick turn over, your profits! Click the link below to be part of it.

https://www./275935213970376/?ref=share

(1) (Reply)

3d Building Plan ( Bungalow, Flats, Duplex, Mansion ) view Pictures / Building Collapse, Construction Failures - Who's To Blame? / BRAND NEW DUPLEX IN G.R.A IBADAN (Pictures)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.