Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. (30913 Views)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by ATEAMS: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Naxxxo
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Kinzo0917(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
AND YOU THINK DSS/SSS CANNOT TRACK YOU WITH COMMENT RIGHT?
CHRISTFUCKER:
Drop location make we go come kidnap you along with the yam
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
mcdokwe:

Can you help me send to Umuahia? Of course I will bear the cost. This is the only yamy mum comfortably eats due to her health.

Yes, I waybill to you to Umuahia.

I'll ask for the logistic price to help you waybill to your desired location.

Where in Umuahia is Your Location?

We can use ATL or Okeyson Motors.

I'll ask for the price of logistics for you this evening.

You can reach out to me via WhatsApp for more deliberations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Justiceleague1: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Op definitely went deep into the village farm to buy them cheesy
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by mcdokwe(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Yes, I waybill to you to Umuahia.

I'll ask for the logistic price to help you waybill to your desired location.

Where in Umuahia is Your Location?

We can use ATL or Okeyson Motors.

I'll ask for the price of logistics for you this evening.

You can reach out to me via WhatsApp for more deliberations.
thanks... Once it gets to Umuahia town I am okay... Hope next week won't be inconveniencing for you as I am in Enugu at the moment.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by OmoFiditi: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
Wondering why the difference in prices between the rural areas and cities are very huge. Those water yam are barely sold N100 a piece.

City people eyes don tear finish.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Laple0541(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
WoW! What a good buy!
Can I have some? I'd like to make ojojo with them. cheesy

What dishes are you going to make with them?

Ikókóre……

So delicious with mackerel fish.

1 Like

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by ceeceeco: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Very very very cheap.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by sylve11: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
DryMouth:
This is water yam.
Very stupid yam

I tell you. grin cool

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by sylve11: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

No Gawks....

Naso We See Am for This Season ooo.

Price Would Jump Up By February.

There's Surplus of Rice and Yams This Season in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

How much is 50kg bag of rice? cool
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
One of my favorite yam, prepare it with beans
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Godfullsam(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
WoW! What a good buy!
Can I have some? I'd like to make ojojo with them. cheesy

What dishes are you going to make with them?

Ondo lady grin

I done catch you
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Maromark(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
RepoMan007:
With money alone?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by maxiuc(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Cost of fuel and diesel is definitely affecting many things

Political elites are killing this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Laple0541:

Ikókóre……

I can imagine. cheesy

Why is it mostly eaten with eba though?
I don't see the need, as it is a dish by itself.

1 Like

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Godfullsam:

Ondo lady grin

I done catch you

Ondo ke? grin
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Godfullsam(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ondo ke? grin

Is there any yoruba tribe that call it ojojo?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by ThunderFireAgba: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
mastermaestro:

I didn't want to sound sadistic. You don epp me. grin grin
Is it good for pounded yam?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Jolly1010: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's cheap. However, I sympathize with the farmer. He deserves a better deal for his efforts.

UrgentNeeds:
See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

Give Your Ratings.

Worth it ?

Too Cheap ?

Or

Expensive ?

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by azikiweironsi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Laple0541:

Ikókóre……

Your head dey there.
My favourite.
You must be Ijebu.

1 Like

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by patrickmuf(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vulcanheph:
Na my village be that oh.
Obol...
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vulcanheph:
Na my village be that oh.

Apu lo ke.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by mastermaestro(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
ThunderFireAgba:

Is it good for pounded yam?

That yam na useless yam. To me, it is good for nothing. cheesy You didn't wonder why it is so cheap? grin
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by RepoMan007: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maromark:
grin grin grin grin grin
no knife no chrome-object
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by djseanjohn77: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
Wondering why the difference in prices between the rural areas and cities are very huge. Those water yam are barely sold N100 a piece.

You should wonder why the urban areas get paid well than than the rural areas.

This life no balance, wherever you choose to stay has its advantages and disadvantages. Even in Lagos State, the standard of living varies from Badagry to Lekki significantly. Ma people wey want urban life, gat cope with the lifestyle.

The answer is, cost of transportation of goods and services to urban area, bad road, time, security etc. Those directly impact cost. It is not rocket science, but common sense. School is not a scam afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by jeff1607(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Yes...

With Money Alone And "ZERO ABEG".

FOOD Still Cheap in Nigeria, Na People No Wan Connect To Utilize Rural-Urban Cost-Effective Food Migration.

Some rural areas don open eye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Rrchrd(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
DryMouth:
This is water yam.
Very stupid yam
Bc you don't know what is it used for
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
jeff1607:

Some rural areas don open eye

True.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
djseanjohn77:

You should wonder why the urban areas get paid well than than the rural areas.

This life no balance, wherever you choose to stay has its advantages and disadvantages. Even in Lagos State, the standard of living varies from Badagry to Lekki significantly. Ma people wey want urban life, gat cope with the lifestyle.

The answer is, cost of transportation of goods and services to urban area, bad road, time, security etc. Those directly impact cost. It is not rocket science, but common sense. School is not a scam afterall

True...
You are right.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
mastermaestro:

That yam na useless yam. To me, it is good for nothing. cheesy You didn't wonder why it is so cheap? grin

Funny How You Call "Water Yam" Which is The Creation of God Almighty A "Useless Yam" - Yet You Reference Jesus Christ on Your Bio...

Pretty Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by jucatyo12(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's expensive here in town
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jolly1010:
It's cheap. However, I sympathize with the farmer. He deserves a better deal for his efforts.

It was even waybilled to us @home.

It is One of The Benefits of Being An Agricultural Journalist And Solutionist To Farmers in The Rural Regions of Nigeria.

Agriculture is Broad. Find A Niche To Fit In No Matter What You Do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos / How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.