Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. (30922 Views)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
sylve11:

How much is 50kg bag of rice? cool

The Local Rice Here is Not Fully Destoned.

They Sell in Bushels At The Rice Mills Here.

1 Bushel = 25 KG.

2 Bushels = 50 KG.

Price of 1 Bushel @ The Mill = 20,000 Naira.

So, 50 KG = 2 Bushels = 40,000 Naira.

Note: They are Not Fully Destoned Rice. You can destone your rice in Abakaliki if you are buying in bulk. Destoning is very cheap over there as there are loads of Rice Destoning Factories Over There.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by DryMouth: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rrchrd:

Bc you don't know what is it used for
Bro...
My mum sells yam.
I know everything about yam.
Water yams are mainly for diabetic patients
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by DryMouth: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
mastermaestro:

I didn't want to sound sadistic. You don epp me. grin grin
Lol..
Even for free, I won't collect that yam

1 Like

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
mcdokwe:
thanks... Once it gets to Umuahia town I am okay... Hope next week won't be inconveniencing for you as I am in Enugu at the moment.

Okay, King.

There is No Stress Involved Here, King.

We Are In The Business of Cheapest Food Supplies To Nigerians in The Urban To Help Them Curb The High Cost of Getting Food Items in Nigeria.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Rrchrd(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
DryMouth:

Bro...
My mum sells yam.
I know everything about yam.
Water yams are mainly for diabetic patients
Not pls
If people of South South used water yam to make Ekpang Nkukwuo for you, you'll leak your fingers & request for more.

2 Likes

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
mcdokwe:

You sure say I no go collect address like this?

OmO, Na For UGEP, Cross River ooo
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mercylike:
What's the difference BTW yam and water yam abeg

No Much Difference To Me....

I'll do some findings on Google To Help Me Know Better.

I could quote you when I do.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Charly68: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Food is cheap in Calaba may be one should relocate there
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
DryMouth:
This is water yam.
Very stupid yam

Why are you Hating on A Specie of "Yams" ?

It doesn't even make any humane sense!

No wonder you named yourself "Drymouth"
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

May We Never Have The Cause To HATE And RUN INSULTS On Foods That Feed People Even When We Don't Personally Eat Them.

Respect Agriculture And The Goodness That Comes From It.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Elanqy: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by udumosam23(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vulcanheph:
Na my village be that oh.

So, my people dey here?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Realist777: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

About 17 Tubers oo.

Things are still moderately cheap in most villages of Nigeria.
Na criminals wey dey bring them go wan make billion in trade

1 Like

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Streetdoctor: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

No Gawks....

Naso We See Am for This Season ooo.

Price Would Jump Up By February.

There's Surplus of Rice and Yams This Season in Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.
For real? How much is a bag of rice over their?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Streetdoctor: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Godfullsam:

Ondo lady grin

I done catch you
mariam onye afu nri is not an indigene of Ondo, she is from Owerri
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by mastermaestro(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Funny How You Call "Water Yam" Which is The Creation of God Almighty A "Useless Yam" - Yet You Reference Jesus Christ on Your Bio...

Pretty Funny.

I don't converse with self-righteous folks. A harmless joke over an ordinary yam could bite you this much? You must be a horrible person to be with. I pity those who live with you. You need purging of spirit. I am a Christian, not a religious bigot. sad
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by siant: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
DryMouth:
This is water yam.
Very stupid yam
This one wey you talk no reach ijebu people of Ogun state,
Na their food be that. Them go take am do ikokore.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by iamdapsyj(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
GboyegaD:
Wondering why the difference in prices between the rural areas and cities are very huge. Those water yam are barely sold N100 a piece.

Logistics and greed of most farmers are the cause 🥴
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by thebossbbr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmm, I go ask Yusuf whether e better pas Ogoja own for same cross River State
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by andy1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Sure, you can get some.

We deal on Cheaper Food Supplies To Any Location in Nigeria.

The Only Issue Could Be Your Cost of Logistics.

Where's Your Location?
i am very interested....how much do you think would get that quantity of water yams down to ogun st, i might need more sha..

Wifey Would Cook Ojojo for Us Too.
Over Here in Cross River State; They Call it "Ekpan".

Always Very Palatable with Ugwu, Potato Leaves And Scent Leaves.

If you seriously want to buy, you can tell me your location so We Convey Your Consignment To You Via The Popular Okeyson Motors or ATL Motors.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Chibestservices: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Which part of Yakuur abeg. Just finished serving in Ugep as a corps member. Can't remember buying yam so cheap like this.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by CaptainAyub: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

About 17 Tubers oo.

Things are still moderately cheap in most villages of Nigeria.
This is the peak of yam harvest season
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by descarado: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
One of the healthiest yam out there .
Like ji anùnù.
You get the healthy types of yam amongst the locals
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by descarado: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Op definitely went deep into the village farm to buy them cheesy
Sometimes the villagers come to the city to sell.
I used to buy them from gwari farmers who usually pass through my house to the market and they sell very cheap. Love this yam so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by merits(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
WoW! What a good buy!
Can I have some? I'd like to make ojojo with them. cheesy

What dishes are you going to make with them?
See your mouth 👄 like ojojo na only you like ojojo abi.Me too nko?😂
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by jojothaiv(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Drop location make we go come kidnap you along with the yam
No time...
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by deavicky(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Concman:
Too cheap nah
I wish u know where yakur is, u will understand that those stuff are expensive. Day before yesterday's news paper is the ircurrent today's paper. It takes two whole days for news paper to get there.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by shehuaz: 3:15am On Dec 23, 2023
I remember agoi ibami yakurr local government Cross river state, where foodstuffs are being produce in huge quantity just like say Hi and be given for free.
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by 7upnigeria: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2023
Nwanna2588:
Just coming back from where I was told a derica of yellow Harry is N400. However, they later called me back for N350 I insisted on N300 which I used to buy it.

Yellow garri #350, dem thief am?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Jilo83(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2023
water yam? not up to#500 for my area
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Concman: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2023
deavicky:
I which u know where yakur is, u will understand that those stuff are expensive. Day before yesterday's news paper is the ircurrent today's paper. It takes two whole days for news paper to get there.

I've been to Yakurr. I know Iwuru, Akpet Central, uyanga, okom ita, Nko, ikom, i know the area bro
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by tojahh(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2023
Wey your gun?
Re: See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. by Exceed15: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Extremely cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.