Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) (36909 Views)

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Funke Akindele Set To Return With "Omo Ghetto" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Myer(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
kerry57:
Hmmm, eno be this man dey beg for funds the last time I checked? We as Nigerians can pity people with emotions but these people know we are emotionally weak and use it as a weapon on us
He barely survived and still hasn't learnt his lesson.
Some people can and will only learn the hard way.
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ebubu:
grin

Female empowerment is to do surgery and be collecting money for fück grin
He will collecting millions by just flashing booty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
KingLennon:
He still has a diçk, he can't chanqe that cheesy. He will still sleep with girls undercover. Then rich gay men will Bleep the botched äss sad and pay him. Can you see the high level of foolishness?
You can do surgery now to get pussy and dick 🥒

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Mophor: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dis one even dy rock the gender pass the owners self grin grin grin
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mokason288:
This guy go sweet die

Licking my lower lips
You need deliverance
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Anny69: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Mumu pikin your papa supposed regret giving birth to someone like you
Seun can you see one of the problems your forum has.
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by traware(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Guy are gradually dimistifying the secrets of women. They perhaps have learnt that there is a lot of free money from being a woman and have therefore commercialized feminism. Women need to be careful, if more men start transforming into the female gender, they will run the biologically female out of market ooh., men too sabi do everything. Alright. Lol

LOL!!!

The human male can be incredibly innovative and dynamic.

Nigerians should expect to see more Jay Boogies spring up in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Slayar: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
What is the point of sharing this on front page now? Seriously ?
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by tunmoj(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
winner37:
Was she he before?
Yes. He was a He She before becoming a She He.
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
BEAURIIFUL....SAYS THE POPE cheesy
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by delerx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wisdom
Mrfeel:

Did God mock himself by creating some people cripple, blind def and dumb or creating those who come with both male and female organs?
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Ronaldo723: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Anny69:
Seun can you see one of the problems your forum has.

Deal with yourself child
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Definitely beautiful. Finest transgender in the entire country.

Do you, it is your life.
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Anny69: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Deal with yourself child
If I insult you, you'll cry. But you're lucky I don't have your time today. This is my last response to your unfortunate soul.
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sermwell:

I'm very sure you are without sin!! Hypocrite!! grin
Gay🤣
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
MrColdsweat:

What is the correlation between my previous comment and my sexuality?
You must be a serial blackmailer and a toxic, intolerant person in real life.
E pain am🤣🤣
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm simply saying no God created man
You're a lost soul
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Ronaldo723: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Anny69:
If I insult you, you'll cry. But you're lucky I don't have your time today. This is my last response to your unfortunate soul.

Unfortunate soul is your stupid father

My last response to you too Smally
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
People no longer look for girls to Bleep any longer, na transgender guys billionaires now go for....

Jesus Christ is still busy building mansion in heaven, I would have ask him to order Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet let's this hurgly stuffs end pls
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by dannyspeejay(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
lol, boogie ma kpa awa
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Sprints3: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
To peg this guy dey hungry me... Will strafe him and at the same time suck his prick...

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Ikennaford: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
ReubenE:

How is it a mockery of God?
You are very stupid to ask that kind of question
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Sermwell(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Gay🤣
Yeah I'm gay!! I'm not a hypocrite!! grin grin
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Theunbothered: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
chaddy16:
I can't judge anyone anymore. Just do all you can to succeed as long as it does not affect anyone indirectly or directly. Congratulations to you Jay. Nice body

Nyash made you lose focus angry
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sermwell:

Yeah I'm gay!! I'm not a hypocrite!! grin grin
I knew it
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Kingson28: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Using body to become prosperous and popular is a major employment dream of most women.
Prostitution is not only selling body for cash.
It is using your body to get male admiration and attention and financial donations, even if you don’t sleep with them.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Saidfx(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Stop using Nairaland to promote homosexuality
It is abnormal in our society.
Seun take note

I support and seun take note
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mokason288:

it’s not my fault that he wants his anus drilled….
are you into 2 genders?
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingson28:
Using body to become prosperous and popular is a major employment dream of most women.
Prostitution is not only selling body for cash.
It is using your body to get male admiration and attention and financial donations, even if you don’t sleep with them.
he is not a woman, he's a man.second of all when men stop rewarding women who overly sexualize themselves as against genuinely hardworking women then you Will continue to give the impression that casual sex pays over hardwork and this is why men are now becoming women to sexualize themselves and they're just getting started

Shebi nairamarley Kuku said it the other time and you men were praising him when he said having a big booty is better than having a master's degree.hemn it's time to reap the rewards of encouraging oversexualization over decency and hardwork
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by CJStarz: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
And na this kain person wey the Pope talk say him go bless 😂
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Snowx: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Him go sweet oooo no be small

You guyz are disgusting...debased mind
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Snowx: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hassanmaye:

You need deliverance

Serious one..so disgusting and irritating..spits!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet ) / Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Photo: Timaya Still Saving The Dreadlocks He Shaved Off 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.