Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) (36908 Views)

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Funke Akindele Set To Return With "Omo Ghetto" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Lemos14: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Solababa91:
In an ideal soxiety this guy should be behind bars, you obtained money by pretense from people.

its good for them that they were scammed. Nigerians in general dont think. we celebrate and encourage nonsense a lot. Funny thing is they will still not learn. they should allow the boy/girl be.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2023
I have been hearing since my childhood that Jesus is coming soon.Pls, Jesus should please come and let this world end .

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Feldie: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Looks good but the name is awful. I won't mind piping it

1 Like

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Anny69: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Beautiful woman!!! 😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by HateBigots: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Mokason288:
This guy go sweet die

Licking my lower lips
undecided. Come closer I want to tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Davoneskay(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Feldie:

Gay

4 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Stop using Nairaland to promote homosexuality
It is abnormal in our society.
Seun take note

Rest abeg
What do u want him to do about this? Remove it?

U guys tho

1 Like

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Ebubu:
grin

Female empowerment is to do surgery and be collecting money for fück grin
You have being deceived already, That creature is a man not a female. cheesy this is what happens when you don't read the article. grin

You just saw picture of big butt and didn't bother reading the rest of the story, i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by honour7: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Ebubu:
grin

Female empowerment is to do surgery and be collecting money for fück grin

E don turn male empowerment too, na Man U dey look so grin[left][/left]😂😂🤣
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Feldie: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Davoneskay:

Gay
that thing up there looks better than most females I've seen recently I won't mind piping it to be honest as long as he don cut him penis. I have fuccked girls in the ass so why not this one?

7 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2023
what nonsense
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I wonder what Angel Gabriel is still waiting for before he will blow the Trumpet.
Even if the trumpet don loss, he can use whistle.
no mind am. I dey suspect that angel self. He is related to Judas Iscariot

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Las Las he still hasn't cut off his 3rd leg.
Until he does that I wont take him seriously.

You can't be claiming to be a woman and yet you have a big dark c*ock down there.

Nonsense and Jay Boogie.

In fact Jay Boogie should be another word for STUPIDLY CRAZY.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by ajepako(f): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2023
If dem report and ban nairaland again

Seun will not know that contents like these can make people report his site

haba
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Seun take note
Abnormal in which your society? Does your father own any society?

I bet you may not know that your next door neighbor or atleast one member of your families could be gay. They will not tell you because you might stigmatise them and tell them they are abnormal just like you are doing now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Igboslayer: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Jay boogie... keep mocking God, one day he will have your time.

No she’s not mocking God. She wanted to express herself as much as she like… even though you guys are too holy to understand her gender struggles. It could mentally, physiologically and other wise. Don’t judge people!

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Feldie:
that thing up there looks better than most females I've seen recently I won't mind piping it to be honest as long as he don cut him penis. I have fuccked girls in the ass so why not this one?
Atleast you are not a hyporcrite like most africans/Naigerians grin alot of them hyporcrites on here would like to fork him too. Most of them are closet gays, trans and lesbians.

3 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by spencekat(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2023
chaddy16:
I can't judge anyone anymore. Just do all you can to succeed as long as it does not affect anyone indirectly or directly. Congratulations to you Jay. Nice body
Same here bro.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by MagicalConcepts: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Orishirishi
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Curious345: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2023
But preek dey there baah
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Dexy4yah:

I didn't hear God complain of being mocked, the way some of you ignoramus always feels the need to defend your useless God clearly indicates that God either do not exist or is not capable of speaking for himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Propertypolymat: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2023
POLYMATH REAL ESTATE LIMITED IN THE NEWS

We got featured on thisday live newspaper today

Innovative , Reliable Real Estate Company of the year is in the news 🔥 🔥 🔥

Click on link below to read full story

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/12/20/polymath-wins-innovative-reliable-real-estate-2023-award

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Pls can we have the names of those who donated to him?

Those people should locked up in a public toilet and the key thrown into the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Mrfeel: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Did God mock himself by creating some people cripple, blind def and dumb or creating those who come with both male and female organs?

3 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Davoneskay(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Feldie:

This is unbelievable. I reserve my comments.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by visaclick: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Egungun self dey speachless

1 Like

Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Mrfeel: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2023
Feldie:
Piping his asshole ? He doesn't have a pussy
Re: Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Seun take note

What about banditry, bigotry, election malpractice beheading and suicide bombing?..

It is their lives, let them live it the way it pleases them and Thier God..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet ) / Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.