Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned (video) (159 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned is a video where I break down lessons I have picked up from numerous African Entrepreneurs who have made a mark in the business world. Do watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4Wlqku3SU&ab_channel=TayoAina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned (video) by Simeonjoe1: 1:47am On Jan 29
TayoAinaFilms:
I Met 49 Millionaires, Here’s 8 Things I Learned is a video where I break down lessons I have picked up from numerous African Entrepreneurs who have made a mark in the business world. Do watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4Wlqku3SU&ab_channel=TayoAina

Hello Mr Tayo.
I'm one of your earliest supporters, I was drawn to your YouTube videos after watching a cinematographic drone video of Lagos...
The buildings, skyscrapers, the sounds and colors was so spectacular, I've seen many pictures and video of lagos but until then I've never seen a video as stunning as that.

To be candid it spurs an admiration within me knowing Nigeria has a city as vibrant.
It kindled my interest into watching videos about Nigeria cities, landscape, cultures and diversity.
I've only been to 5 states but I pretty knows what most Nigerians states looks like_ from the creeks of the Niger delta to the beautiful mountains plains of the mambilla(NE).
The vast Savanah and gigantic dams of the Niger to the vibrant city of Lagos, or the iconic brown roof of ibadan.
I've seen them all, most.

Thanks for all you do

(1) (Reply)

Right Approach To Ecommerce In 2024 / Help - Skyewallet App Is Holding My Money / They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.