Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,181 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger (30339 Views)

Blaise Compaore Sentenced To Life In Prison Over Sankara Murder / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Originalsly: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

Cant believe the guy is autistic... strange to me

An Autistic person can be like a genius .... beyond excellent. This one is hacking... he may not even know to tie his shoe laces or fry an egg .... but can hack into any system. They took away his computer .... thinking he would be unable to hack. Seems like this one can even find a way to hack using a TV remote. Some autistic persons have photographic memory .... one glance at this page is enough for them to read it all out to you with their eyes shut .... but don't question them on anything... they wouldn't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by linearity: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:
Ojoro...

Someone that threatened the company he hacked and continued to express the intent to return to cyber-crime as soon as possible”, adding: “He is highly motivated.” .....is now unfit to stand trial and will remain at a secure hospital for life ....

CIA/FBI/homeland security ...I carry yansh for una......Una welldone ooooo... Una don carry am go una secret office make e dey work for una

Your ignorance is golden.

This happened in the UK and he was prosecuted and imprisoned in the UK, wetin come concern CIA/FBI/Homeland Security which are all American agencies for the matter?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
they should just give him a job at the FBI
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by jucatyo12(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Imagine if he wasn't autistic
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Almiron: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

My boss.😎
Numerouno my big boss, how's your side bro? How's family? Merry Xmas in advance. God bless you
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by ShangTsung000: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2023
DrBrainstorm:
grin Dey play.
That is a f**king weapon, an 18 years old breaking into BT/EE a network provider, Nvidia and now Rockstar Games from a hotel room with an Amazon firestick and mobile phone?
The British SIS or US NSA will never overlook such talent.

IYOO...

If this was somewhere in Africa,West Africa to be precise,this guy would have died during the raid or arrest procedure

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Xtraterestial: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He's supposedly autistic. Did you expect him to suddenly get a brain transplant and change overnight, then swear never to do it again?

He's being treated with too much gravity. Even murders are considered for parole, why are they so angry at him for a game? It's not like he's threatening national cyber infrastructure grin. They're be better off repurposing him.

I wonder, for game?, murderers, pedophilic ppl,psychopaths , the real devils they didn't threat like that.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by ShangTsung000: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Paystack:
This are the real Yahoo boys governments should be scared of.

10 of this type can literally do damage to CBN

IYOO...

You just need one these guys to break into CBN. This guy broke into Rockstar games,man!

WITH A FUVKING TV & PHONE! Genius!!!

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2023
spiSeyi:
Na oyinbo dey do yahoo and bombing pass but Nigerians are just too noisy about theirs grin grin . If this oyinbo guy handle Nigeria porous banking system within an hour there will be nothing called bank in Nigeria again grin
Indians nd Pakistanis sef. Nigerians and their things dey one kind. undecided

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Alexiiydon: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
White man:
I need money, which bank should I hack and transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

Nigerian fools:
I need money, which person will I kill and use their body parts to do charm so that my client will transfer to my Bitcoin wallet.

If they call Africa SHITHOLE
They will start crying racism. Dumb monkeys
remember your father is an African and also part of the dumb monkey
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by sundaygray(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

Are you sure you grasp what you read up there? He has effectively been sentenced to prison for life - he will be held in a prison hospital - because he is not mentally stable enough to understand the full consequences of his actions - hence him admitting that he will commit the crime again if released. A mentally unwell person cannot stand trial.

Hea hasn’t been sentenced for life. Just indefinitely. Till he says he’s gonna stop committing crime. If he says that tomorrow, them go release am but the werey say him must do more when them release am.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by JustPowerApps(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2023
A jail time in aro where he would be tuned to become a meaningful member of the society sounds fair, hacking people's firm and leaking their resource is a really bad move.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Stephench: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Im autistic...so don't try to tell me about what u read online and u have no real idea of ... There are many functioning autistic pple out there..even Einstein was reported to be autistic...
The impressive nigga hacked a very secure network with limited resources from a hotel room ..of course he's level congnitive function is not at kolo level

. If u don't understand my comment..please ignore instead of trying to be condescending..
Asking me if I know what autism is...respect urself oooo

You obviously have limited knowledge about autism. How can you be autistic and not doing researches about the condition? Being autistic doesn't in any way make you more knowledgeable about autism, researching and interacting with several different autistic people of diverse spectrums. Autistic patients are very diverse and are handled on individual basis.

Your comment is entirely based on the wrong premise that his ability to pull off genius stints is an evidence that he's suffering from some no-so-serious form of autism which is completely false and ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by wman(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Crazy hackers!

Meanwhile, we have GTA V and other PC games

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by advanceDNA: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Stephench:

You obviously have limited knowledge about autism. How can you be autistic and not doing researches about the condition? Being autistic doesn't in any way make you more knowledgeable about autism, researching and interacting with several different autistic people of diverse spectrums. Autistic patients are very diverse and are handled on individual basis.

Your comment is entirely based on the wrong premise that his ability to pull off genius stints is an evidence that he's suffering from some no-so-serious form of autism which is completely false and ignorant

Yeah ...I hear u....no one will pay u for ur condescending behavior..oya come dey go
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2023
linearity:

Your ignorance is golden.

This happened in the UK and he was prosecuted and imprisoned in the UK, wetin come concern CIA/FBI/Homeland Security which are all American agencies for the matter?

Na america I think say e happen naa....
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by loganx: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2023
For autistic people, they don't learn it; it comes to them naturally; the answers just sort of flow in; even without the question. They don't know how to do it; they just get it done.

Geniuses are 100% autistic
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by airsaylongcome: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

Why do you say so?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by loganx: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:

Nearly all the tech-genious you know are autistic...
Watch Mecury Rising by Bruce Willis.
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Stephench:
Autism leads to extremism. They excessively become extremely passionate about anything they put in their mind to do. If an autistic patient loves you, you're in danger - I've met a lot of them in Europe. Autism doesn't translate to one being a genius but putting in your time and effort and being completely committed to one thing will result in mastery of that thing
Do the female among them that you know have big yansh?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by airsaylongcome: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2023
AlexaDan:
How can he be Autistic and still be a hacker.

That sounds like a conundrum

Why do you say so? It's very normal if you ask me. Loads of autistic people are actually supremely intelligent

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by airsaylongcome: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He's supposedly autistic. Did you expect him to suddenly get a brain transplant and change overnight, then swear never to do it again?

He's being treated with too much gravity. Even murders are considered for parole, why are they so angry at him for a game? It's not like he's threatening national cyber infrastructure grin. They're be better off repurposing him.

That's what they are doing with this so-called Life sentence to prison hospital. Take him out of circulation and get him to discreetly work for "them" (the government)
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by luminouz(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

You didn't see that he has acute autism, or you just don't know that this is a mental illness?? Owning up to what you've done and promising to do it again are very different things. Someone who has been caught and is being charged, promising to repeat that offence, and thereby giving more cause to be restrained is ruining his own life.

That order is by no means a slap on the wrist. He will be effectively imprisoned forever - until he is judged to be normal, and whenever he is judged to be normal, he will go back to face the trial. You don't understand what you're talking about.

Alaye, calm down. The sentence is for the boy's good. Imagine being sent to a maximum prison, he will be dead in 2 weeks. Too soft for the system. But his brain is much more valuable and Britain secret service or science division will use him for some real shiit. That's why the sentencing is in a secure hospital facility or what er bull crap they are feeding the public. That guy won't stay forever at the hospital, he will soon start working for the government. Britain no be Nigeria abeg, they know talent when they see one
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by abuhusna1: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2023
Dialpad:
Some autistic are so brilliant that they have picture memory abd learn things very fast
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by abuhusna1: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2023
loganx:
For autistic people, they don't learn it; it comes to them naturally; the answers just sort of flow in; even without the question. They don't know how to do it; they just get it done.

Geniuses are 100% autistic
And they don't lie reason he said he will do it again
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by airsaylongcome: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Im autistic...so don't try to tell me about what u read online and u have no real idea of ... There are many functioning autistic pple out there..even Einstein was reported to be autistic...
The impressive nigga hacked a very secure network with limited resources from a hotel room ..of course he's level congnitive function is not at kolo level

. If u don't understand my comment..please ignore instead of trying to be condescending..
Asking me if I know what autism is...respect urself oooo

Twice now you have referred to the guy as a "nigga"...you know spelt that way, it is used to refer to African Americans and not random folks on the internet
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Stephench:

You are trying too hard.

Rest!!! 😡😡😡
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by NASTYNASOSO: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2023
AlexaDan:
How can he be Autistic and still be a hacker.

That sounds like a conundrum

HMMMMMMM

EXPOSING YOUR IGNORANCE.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT AUTISM.
SOME PEOPLE SELF
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by emperor4love(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

I have 5 US Bank ATM, driver license and insurance card. What can you do with them?
The ATM cards are
Wellsfargo
Bank of America
Etc
as u no get login e no bam but irs go start soon so al dis I.d card nd others go fetch u milla if ur head dey am

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Smithwilliams826: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
SmartyPants:

What is a secure hospital? What is a hospital prison? Are they still prisons?
Are they?
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by Omoawoke2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Imagine if he was black
Re: GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger by lordprogress: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Most autistic patients are genius, I had a friend when junior secondary, he was on is own league, nobody even came close in class.
Hope he us doing fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Man Arrested With Loaded Gun and Fake Inauguration Credentials In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.