Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting (1264 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Onebabe(f): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Nairaland has been part of my daily ritual for a long time now and I value the site so well.
I love the ideas and people's comments I read some times. And other times, I maintain indifference.

So 4 days ago in the morning around 5am, I unlocked my phone and open my phone browser to see what's the latest posts and ideas. I was greated with a strange English from cloudfare.

After refreshing for 1.6 million times, it became apparent that something was wrong. Immediately, I started fasting and praying for nairaland even though I did not know why the site was down but I know it's the work of principalities and power

During my fasting and prayers, the spirit revealed to me a particular letter. It was letter 'X' just like the spirit revealed to Emperor Constantine.
I picked my phone and went on X twitter. Which was formally Twitter.

When I got there, I searched for nairaland and saw series of negative posts from principalities and power. I shouted the name of savior and started to pray loud against these negative forces.
Sote all my neighbors thought I was mad but I did not care a bit, I continued to pray fervently against all the negative forces that were hand twisting and begging for nairaland to sold sold to them.

Some principalities were even saying the website ask should be shut down totally. A site that has millions of Nigerian nationals and nationals from all around the the World.

I kept praying and refreshing and my prayers were answered. This is a Turning Point for Nairaland and Me and You

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Bliss52: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Honestly Nairaland is a huge part of our daily lives

Thank Goodness your prayers worked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by NoSmoking: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Obidients bah?
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by dawnomike(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2023
Ok oooo... please, pray for me too o
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Shalommy(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op, you try!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by captaininiobong(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2023
It was a domain problem. Not spiritual oga. It usually occurs with site hosted on cloudfare. You bringing in prayers is your ignorance.

Prayer is real, God is real but dont waste it

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by chyzoo4u(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2023
captaininiobong:
It was a domain problem. Not spiritual oga. It usually occurs with site hosted on cloudfare. You bringing in prayers is your ignorance.

Prayer is real, God is real but dont waste it

It's not a domain problem, rather the host yanked it off because of abuse. To learn more, visit X and search for nairaland.

By the way, the OP is on cruise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by jumper524(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
any nairalander that didnt miss the site this past few days dey lamba himself.
twitter is twitter nairaland is nairaland hence the reason seun is slow with the upgrade so as to avoid unnecessary packages..

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by obinna58(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Seun efforts was a waste, here’s what truly brought nairaland back.

Seun pay your tithe now
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by LordIsaac(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
I was restless all through…almost angry self…I silently prayed too for its restoration. I’m an introvert…therefore, the site means much to me.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by captaininiobong(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
chyzoo4u:

It's not a domain problem, rather the host yanked it off because of abuse. To learn more, visit X and search for nairaland.

By the way, the OP is on cruise.

Hahaha I meant the problem is something solvable though..
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by blowjohn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fasting and prayers u say?
So ur a Christian?

So God restored a forum full of hatred?
A forum where Christians are not allowed to comment on Muslim threads without swearing they are Muslims?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Nna17(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
I hope the reason why nairaland.com was suspended would be used as a lesson to improve the site.

Nairaland serves as a breather to many.

Seun should endeavor to upgrade the site.
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Herkim(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nairaland is a great forum to join at every point in time.

I am always proud to be a nairalander

Take it or leave it.
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by bdon123(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is how adeboye n co dey kii us wit lies lol
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by LowKeyManny: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Onebabe:
Nairaland has been part of my daily ritual for a long time now and I value the site so well.
I love the ideas and people's comments I read some times. And other times, I maintain indifference.

So 4 days ago in the morning around 5am, I unlocked my phone and open my phone browser to see what's the latest posts and ideas. I was greated with a strange English from cloudfare.

After refreshing for 1.6 million times, it became apparent that something was wrong. Immediately, I started fasting and praying for nairaland even though I did not know why the site was down but I know it's the work of principalities and power

During my fasting and prayers, the spirit revealed to me a particular letter. It was letter 'X' just like the spirit revealed to Emperor Constantine.
I picked my phone and went on X twitter. Which was formally Twitter.

When I got there, I searched for nairaland and saw series of negative posts from principalities and power. I shouted the name of savior and started to pray loud against these negative forces.
Sote all my neighbors thought I was mad but I did not care a bit, I continued to pray fervently against all the negative forces that were hand twisting and begging for nairaland to sold sold to them.

Some principalities were even saying the website ask should be shut down totally. A site that has millions of Nigerian nationals and nationals from all around the the World.

I kept praying and refreshing and my prayers were answered. This is a Turning Point for Nairaland and Me and You

You dey smoke eegbo..
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Blacklion3: 4:36am On Dec 24, 2023
LowKeyManny:

You dey smoke eegbo..

grin grin
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Maj196(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Black man everything na fasting and prayer
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pray for me
Re: How I Was Able To Bring Nairaland Back Through Prayers And Fasting by Onebabe(f): 5:34pm On Jan 04
LowKeyManny:

You dey smoke eegbo..
Why

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Break This Curse / Nigerian Army 2024 Recruitment Portal Is Open, Deadline: 23 Feb 2024 / Uba Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.