Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night (20566 Views)

Police Disclaim Viral Video, Report Of Kidnapping On Enugu Road / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Dmama1991: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Wetin you want make we do with the pictures?

Did I tell you I will ever go to Enugu for anything?
guy easy bcus u will soon run maf

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by DestinyNigga: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Enugu people too like Flavour. Some of them are even saying that our Anambra born Flavour is from their State πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well, we Anambrarians have given them Flavour for peace to reign πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Dhury: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
I hope they take permission from their abroad freedom fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by hkidola00(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
what you said now isnt tribalist stuff but real stuff,no emotion...i almost forgt the fake drink stuff
Omoawoke2:
Anybody visiting should just go with their own food drinks. The place is littered with toxic fake drinks and foods. Please stay safe out there.
Some people don’t mind to poison you so they can have money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Innosonp(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Which part of enugu did you see the road block this year? Or are you talking about last year?
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Penisman: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
And Nnamdi Kanu is eating watery beans in an underground prison....

Chai una get mind
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Resetinc: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Enugu people too like Flavour. Some of them are even saying that our Anambra born Flavour is from their State πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well, we Anambrarians have given them Flavour for peace to reign πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Son, nobody Dey drag flavour !!
Enugu was a city in Anambra state in fact Enugu was the capital of old Anambra state , until more states were created by the military government. Anambra is the mother-state of Enugu state, same way Ebonyi state was created from Enugu state . You people are brothers and flavour was born and breed in Achaea Layout Enugu.
You kids should be asking your parents questions before coming online to spread hateful opinions..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by BossGerald: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Anybody visiting should just go with their own food drinks. The place is littered with toxic fake drinks and foods. Please stay safe out there.
Some people don’t mind to poison you so they can have money

Bad belle no go kee you say Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by BossGerald: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry

What is the problem my guy??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Maobichek: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Resetinc:

Son, nobody Dey drag flavour !!
Enugu was a city in Anambra state in fact Enugu was the capital of old Anambra state , until more states were created by the military government. Anambra is the mother-state of Enugu state, same way Ebonyi state was created from Enugu state . You people are brothers and flavour was born and breed in Achaea Layout Enugu.
You kids should be asking your parents questions before coming online to spread hateful opinions..

I'm not in support of what he/she said but you saying: "...before coming online." Enugu was there before Anambra was created also, Ebonyi state was caved out from Abia state and not from Enugu, thank you and Merry Christmas in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Resetinc: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maobichek:

I'm not in support of what he/she said but you saying: "...before coming online." Enugu was there before Anambra was created also, Ebonyi state was caved out from Abia state and not from Enugu, thank you and Merry Christmas in advance.

Thanks for the correction,
Enugu as a city has been established since 1917, but it was the capital of anambra before it was made state in 1991
Thanks

Merry Christmas 🎁
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by naija1stnigar(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Na people wey get money dey travel.

You wey never visit your ilu aje village since you abandoned it and bolted to mushin-lagos more than 30yrs ago

Carry your poverty go one side abeg undecided
you dey mind those Ogbomoso made bush meat?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by oluwazoba: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=BossGerald post=127572117]

You wey never visit your ilu aje village since you abandoned it and bolted to mushin-lagos more than 30yrs ago

Carry your poverty go one side abeg undecided[/quote. grin grin grin grin my brother e dey pain am say e no get village to visit

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Edusouls(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
What’s wrong with all these generation Z kids nahh human being give birth to una aby? Why are u kids so nasty, unkind, full of hate, always fighting, unfriendly and very hostile, life go difficult for una ooo if una continue this way

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Edusouls(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
DestinyNigga:
why is ur soul full of division

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Franchise21(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Pepper them!πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by KwuoteYourFada: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

grin
Cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by MadamExcellency: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You're right that that guy is the same person as Omenka, but Reno is not the operator of Bishop magic and other associated monikers. That guy registers sexually-irritating monikers and spins conspiracy theories about how Jews want to take over the world which I know Reno can not be involved in. He's from Edo.

I confronted him with his deleted Nairaland records on twitter and he blocked me immediately. Reno Omokri is the most dangerous divisive, antisemitic person in Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by ohil: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pictures for an event that have not taken place.

Enugu is not safe. People are being kidnapped on daily basis. Have you released the Peace Mass Motos kidnapped few days ago. All the passengers were matched to the bus with exception of one person.
This week alone 8 people were kidnapped at Nsude, a town near 9th Mile corner.
And you are here telling the whole world that Enugu is Save. I pity your followers.
Probably you and your members are laying siege for more people. GUYS SHINE YOUR EYES ENUGU IS NOT SAFE.
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by BossGerald: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
ohil:
Pictures for an event that have not taken place.

Enugu is not safe. People are being kidnapped on daily basis. Have you released the Peace Mass Motos kidnapped few days ago. All the passengers were matched to the bus with exception of one person.
This week alone 8 people were kidnapped at Nsude, a town near 9th Mile corner.
And you are here telling the whole world that Enugu is Save. I pity your followers.
Probably you and your members are laying siege for more people. GUYS SHINE YOUR EYES ENUGU IS NOT SAFE.

Hehehehehe

Heart attack is real, I pray bitterness no kpai you oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by RenaissanceGuy: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I confronted him with his deleted Nairaland records on twitter and he blocked me immediately. Reno Omokri is the most dangerous divisive, antisemitic person in Nairaland.
He blocked me too, despite the fact that I only disagreed with him in a non-abusive manner, but I still don't believe he's the one behind that account.
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by 27olatunbosun: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
No single Yoruba artisteNo single Yoruba artiste...
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Jagabanarmy: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Bruh.. take it easy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by Ubanz: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Osondu owendiooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by socialjustice93: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maobichek:

Anambra and Imo were the parent state. Abia was created from Imo while Enugu was created from Anambra, Ebonyi was created from both Abia and Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by ufuosman(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Pictures From Enugu Road Block 2023 Night by themanderon: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Pray you don't die in hatred of a tribe that doesn't know of your existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue / Pictures: Well Endowed Super Model Shares Daring Pictures / Miss Bum Bum, Miss Pregnant And Miss Jumbo Queen: See 5 Bizarre Beauty Pegeantry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.