Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House (25220 Views)

Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) / Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by socialmediaman: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
It was gathered that dictator bulaba told sim that there were other ways to settle the issue if he refused to settle with his former boss, and sim understood it as a threat and complied
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by seunjungle1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
These ones looking for money for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by femijamz: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fubara is too dull. Something way nobody can do with wike
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by seborrhic: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shameless governor,couldnt even have the balls to tell them he needed time to study the document.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by apache22b: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's why i hate vikings

AqualinaXYZ:
If na Lagos Tinubu for don order police to shoot and spray them teargas

But here in Pitakwa nobody owns anybody

Everybody na king here

Long live all residents of Alpha marine

The harder they come the harder they fall
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Splashme: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yes oo
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Objectivist04: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by SavageMaster: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
naija4life247:
If you like, set Rivers on fire, Emilokan Tinubu is doing Owambe Parties in Lagos. He will not stop you from killing yourselves or destroying your properties. Shameless people

It is because of comments like this that Nairaland server was taken down.

Seun, kindly take note

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Shakirababy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Oga this one no be Igbos wey una dey insult dey get away with it ooo

Look the thread again it’s South South not South East

How dare you call a whole treasure base of the nation shameless

A state that has been feeding your 5 states

A state that will exit from Nigeria and it collapses

A whole PH rugged men you dey call shameless

If e sure you come face to face come cap that rubbush

You’ll confirm there’s a difference between the banter between you people and Igbos and you people and South South

Drunkard undecided angry

Wetin bring Igbos for this your rant?

2 Likes

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Available9: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope they are all arrested and locked up for disturbing the peace in Rivers state sad
as a muslim, I wish they are burnt alive just like my Quran teaches us

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by zebszebs: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sim seems to be the first spinless Ijaw man I have seen.

I thought those people claimed to be lions in human flesh?
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by JAWBONE(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fubara will be an idiot to get this kind of support and still give Wike Rivers State to control.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Objectivist04: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You’ll confirm there’s a difference between the banter between you people and Igbos and you people and South South

You guys with empty threat , ogogoro drinkers thinking they are more important than lgbos

3 Likes

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Pathfinder2090: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Plz no shade to our Igbo brothers abeg we love y’all and wish y’all success

Small yansh dey shake

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by israelmao(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Emilokan and Wike are exercising their autocratic nature.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Kemistri3(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
One thing I can tell you about Porthacout/Rivers people is that they love to make NOISE
But as usual NOTHING will be done

They are fucking spineless and Wike just proved it.
I was thinking that Wike will finally be taught a lesson but as usual Rivers people chickened out and signed the Scam Peace Deal

The same way rivers people chickened out and allow Wike to sell them out to give Tinubu votes.
Till today, they say they will teach Wike a lesson.
Now Wike don carry all of them and their papa handicap grin grin grin

Like if I hear a rivers person making noise I will just go and sleep.
I will never fight for group of noisemaking people that are too weak to allow an EX governor grab them by the balls from far away F.T.C.

It must be a Shame to be from Rivers state.
Wike will rule you and your generations.
Bunch of weak noise makers angry angry

You see what I'm saying grin grin
Bunch of noisemakers
Him say Everybody na King grin grin
When Wike sold your votes to Tinubu
Shey na Queens be dey that time grin grin

That elections both presidential and gubernatorial exposed PH people as noisemakers 😂😂

With they way they brag on SM, nobody will believe one man can take them for a ride

Wike carry all of them handicap😭

Edo is the real Don of the SS

5 Likes

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Eteka1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Them de go for their own share of the money. I hear Sim has been paying seriously to get support from even small children wey still de suck breast.

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by DeepSight(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope they are all arrested and locked up for disturbing the peace in Rivers state sad

You are not a born again Christian. You are a son of Beelzebub and a nephew of Asmodeus. You feast on corpses of people killed in Satanic rituals by day and you take the forms of bats, vipers and red eyed malicious rats by night. Your foster father is a prince of hell, Nyesom Wike.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Tsadu01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Good move is pple
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by smileyoo: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
lol. their current governor is a weakling, instead of standing his ground on doing the right thing, and allowing the constitution to be fully applied, he decided to bow down to wike's false intimidations which has no paper weight.
what wike could not have tolerated while a governor, what tinubu could not have tolerated while a governor, yet they want the current rivers state governor to tolerate such rubbish.
except the Rivers state governor is planning to join APC party, otherwise his seat is shaking seriously.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Godsownfc(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
GOTVee:
Lol. But they're only protesting, one of their fundamental human rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Godsownfc(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. their current governor is a weakling, instead of standing his ground on doing the right thing, and allowing the constitution to be fully applied, he decided to bow down to wike's false intimidations which has no paper weight.
what wike could not have tolerated while a governor, what tinubu could not have tolerated while a governor, yet they want the current rivers state governor to tolerate such rubbish.
except the Rivers state governor is planning to join APC party, otherwise his seat is shaking seriously.
But I don't think the governor is succumbing yet. He's still on his feet.

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Pat081: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
GOTVee:
Sorry to ask you which peace are they disturbing? The peace that useless Wike want to take from them if not that we are in lawless country wike should be in cell by now

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

F*CK ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS
why
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by mastermaestro(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Godsownfc:

But I don't think the governor is succumbing yet. He's still on his feet.

Leave those who are abusing Fubara. They have no idea what 'slow poison' stands for. Wike has already lost.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Becomrichn: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
GOTVee:

Lol, is Rivers state complaining?
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Godsownfc(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
mastermaestro:

Leave those who are abusing Fubara. They have no idea what 'slow poison' stands for. Wike has already lost.
The man is still brave and is standing strong amidst the waves. I salute his bravery.

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by kingbee90: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
One thing I can tell you about Porthacout/Rivers people is that they love to make NOISE
But as usual NOTHING will be done

They are fucking spineless and Wike just proved it.
I was thinking that Wike will finally be taught a lesson but as usual Rivers people chickened out and signed the Scam Peace Deal

The same way rivers people chickened out and allow Wike to sell them out to give Tinubu votes.
Till today, they say they will teach Wike a lesson.
Now Wike don carry all of them and their papa handicap grin grin grin

Like if I hear a rivers person making noise I will just go and sleep.
I will never fight for group of noisemaking people that are too weak to allow an EX governor grab them by the balls from far away F.T.C.

It must be a Shame to be from Rivers state.
Wike will rule you and your generations.
Bunch of weak noise makers angry angry

You see what I'm saying grin grin
Bunch of noisemakers

Him say Everybody na King grin grin
When Wike sold your votes to Tinubu
Shey na Queens be dey that time grin grin

It's better for Wike to sell Rivers votes to Tinubu than Peter Obi to carry the votes.
You think we don't know your agenda?
Shebi Simon Ekpa Don turn the whole east to Afghanistan. All of una no fit stay there again. But una wan run come another man state wan cum put mouth for their affairs.
Onye-ara.
Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by Wutinky: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Political jobbers at work.

Mobilizing people to support the governor is not FOC

Nonsense as usual, that one sided kangaroo gibberish you called peace agreement will never stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / The 41 Senators That Lost Return Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.