Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) (48578 Views)

'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures) / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by fergie001: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLBeV53c6I
National Assembly gate forced open by NLC protesters in Abuja
gate forced open by
@NLCHeadquarters protesters in Abuja, FCT. #LetThePoorBreathe

SOURCE

61 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Feintline: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2023
I saw this coming.
Nigeria is getting to a time when the people will have nothing more to eat but the rich and politicians that have improvished the nation.

This is Nigeria below with the unconstitutional illegitimate yakubu select and his people.

238 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by 001Lagos: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Retirement home of corrupt governors and other politicians

Very good

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
kiss

A$shole rock nkor+

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Lol. It would have been better to break the gate of Aso Rock now abi what will they gain from breaking into National Assembly?

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Elementary Nigerian politics.
The handiwork of infiltrators sponsored by the govt of uncle yekini or loyalists to the govt.
Next line of action is to deploy force against the peaceful protesters with out any of the gatecrashers being arrested.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
tongue
Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Lol. It would have been better to break the gate of Aso Rock now abi what will they gain from breaking into National Assembly?

grin

MMumu.....they will gain ''breakNAss-A-Thon''

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2023
We know those who truly love this country won't join the protest . They still want Nigerians to continue paying subsidy so that they will have money to share. Subsidy is gone and it's gone for good.

Copied.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Lies
No body is protesting stop spreading propaganda
Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Why can’t we just protest in peace and not vandalize government property undecided

we warned you guys not to vote in calamity but you called us names now you’re protesting.

Foolish people!!

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lies
No body is protesting stop spreading propaganda

Call lhordspy that is currently hiding and borrow shame from him.

E remain small before you start running naked in the market

Ekuke.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
jonapeters:
Pictures nko

Just one click on the link. How hard can that be ?

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:

Call lhordspy and borrow shame from him.

E remain small before you start running naked in the market

Ekuke.
Useless osu pig
May the heaven judge you for trying to destroy this government

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
They are IPOB🤦

I thought Agbado munchers said all northern NLC group pulled out of the protest because the leader of NLC is Igbo?

Oh! I forgot that Abuja is a Local Government in Anambra.

Ndi ala!

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why can’t we just protest in peace and not vandalize government property undecided

Where did you see people vandalising government property ? Abi e dey hungry you to just make noise?!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
nepapole:
EndNASS

fergie001:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GZLBeV53c6I&feature=share7?

SOURCE
They can not force open the Parliament. It's a place for all Nigerians. It's the Parliament so nobody is surprised that they are there in small number to protest.

Only the naive ones will think they will enter such compound and police would not have blocked them from behind to prevent their exit or escape from arrests in the event they misbehave inside the NA complex.

It is obviously a strategy to get them within a fenced environment and be addressed by the Senate. The police will not allow the Mr Obi's LP faction of NLC throw them any surprise o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
EndNASS
Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Dafresh: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Useless osu pig
May the heaven judge you for trying to destroy this government
Tinubu is the one that destroyed his government abi na Igbo man tell amm to remove subsidy 100% heaven will punish you for helping Tinubu destroy Nigeria

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Dafresh:

Tinubu is the one that destroyed his government abi na Igbo man tell amm to remove subsidy 100% heaven will punish you for helping Tinubu destroy Nigeria

Why you dey answer the fool?

Tinubu supporters are possessed normally..to the idiot na me take dollar from 460 to 800. Allow am make he dance naked

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They can not force open the Parliament. It's a place for all Nigerians. It's the Parliament so nobody is surprised that they are there to protest.

Only the naive ones will think they will enter such compound and police would not have blocked them from behind to prevent their exit or escape from arrests in the event they misbehave inside the NA complex.

It is obviously a strategy to get them within a fenced environment and be addressed by the Senate. The police will not allow the Mr Obi's LP faction of NLC throw them any surprise o.
You are still seeing them as Peter Obi’s faction. Lol!

Peter Obi must be very powerful

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Dafresh: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They can not force open the Parliament. It's a place for all Nigerians. It's the Parliament so nobody is surprised that they are there to protest.

It is obviously a strategy to get them within a fenced environment and be addressed by the Senate. The police will not allow the Mr Obi's LP faction of NLC throw them any surprise o.
Tinubu is in charge but you're calling Peter Obi, you will soon vomit the free items you're getting from Tinubu. Na NLC told Tinubu to remove subsidy,

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Dafresh: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:

Why you dey answer the fool?

Tinubu supporters are possessed normally..to the idiot na me take dollar from 460 to 800. Allow am make he dance naked
God no go accept am, Tinubu with his supporters destroy Nigeria but they will blame Igbo had it be Peter Obi is the president and all these katakata is happening I will blame him not anyone else

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
renewed shege want to kill nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Godwin4444: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
To the gullible mumus who got deceived into d ipob protest even after we warned u

Few minutes into protest many of them have changed it to revolution, they deceived u to protest but they had their plans all along

So u want government to fold its hands n look on cos u were foolishly deceived abi

This is the person telling u to go n cause chaos, u are just a pawn in his game of chess

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by money121(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by horpe132(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Remimds me of thsoe days in school when we'll protest & vandalize school properties out of anger & VC and the rest go dey laff us
Next semester, everybody go pay, VC and others gets new cars and new properties

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by DevilishMan: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
$10 billion will be assigned to "repair damages caused by protesters" next week.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by MykellOni(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol!, I jz hope they are able to achieve something positive in the end...
This movie is going to be a long interesting one.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na wa oh

I can’t remember the last time I warmed my car(V6 engine). I take public transport now.

Those who can afford to travel out should do. We can’t win the govt. We can only negotiate a subtle relax of policies .

Evil has always been prevailing in Nigeria . Nigeria is ruled by forces beyond our comprehension.

Even if you are a freelancer or you think you are the best hacker,yahoo boy,all your income will be consumed by the hash economic policies and you will marvel how fast it vanished .

Black man has a black mind and always think evil for their fellow Blackman. This is how their mind are programmed,nothing we can do about this.

Check my signature ✅✅

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dey are teaching Igbos a lesson, politics 101

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) / How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.