Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio (1633 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
In a recent post on Twitter, Former Presidential Aide and political commentator Reno Omokri reacts to Peter Obi's characterization of President Bola Tinubu's initiatives, including free railway rides and a 50% reduction in transport costs for the Yuletide season. Omokri questions Obi's tendency to view positive developments through a negative lens and suggests that Obi should express appreciation for such favorable gestures.

He tweets; "Rather than Peter Obi to call President Bola Tinubu's free railway ride for Nigerians and 50% slash in transport costs for the Yuletide a "spin to curry favour", why can't he, for once, be appreciative of something good? Where is Peter Obi's own spin to curry favour with Nigerians, other than his constant lies and fake statistics?

At least the private sector transport operators, including some who operate in Anambra and are personally known to Peter Obi, have confirmed the deal and are already implementing it. Why are Peter Obi and his Arise Peoples Party only happy when bad things happen in Nigeria and sad when good occurs? At the rate they are going, one hopes they will not start sponsoring people to sabotage our economy and security just to have something negative to be happy about.

All he and his Arise Peoples Party, plus his Obidients, know how to do is raise false alarms with fake statistics and then threaten, insult and abuse when right-thinking Nigerians refuse to buy into their delusions."

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by chopnaira: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Peter Obi, arise tv, and other labour party people are emergency lovers of Nigeria. Hence, they dislike any positive news out of Nigeria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Alhajikd: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
angry
So this is now achievement in Nigeria context
We are finish and done for as a country

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
chopnaira:
Peter Obi, arise tv, and other labour party people are emergency lovers of Nigeria. Hence, they dislike any positive news out of Nigeria

You people love Nigeria so much that you voted and defended buhari for 8 wasted years.

As if it was not enough you voted a drug lord...so much love for Nigeria.

Now you dey buy rice 48k and gas 1k per kg

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by sweerychick(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
One thing if you wanna be popular in Nigeria, attack Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by AcuraZDX: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
chopnaira:

Says someone that supported Buhari the disaster of the century. And even supporting the person that brought Buhari in. Clown

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

You people love Nigeria so much that you voted and defended buhari for 8 wasted years.

Use wood if you can't keep up with the economy and stop shedding hot tears everyday. It would be easy for America to become a Somalia than Peter Obi or any Igbo to be president of Nigeria.

You will hear, we don't want presidency, Nigeria is a zoo,but una never stop crying

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benwallt:

Use wood if you can't keep up with the economy and stop shedding hot tears everyday. It would be easy for America to become a Somalia than Peter Obi or any Igbo to be president of Nigeria.

You will hear, we don't want presidency, Nigeria is a zoo,but una never stop crying

I can see you're a billionaire who's keeping up with the economy.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Splashme: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

I can see you're a billionaire who's keeping up with the economy.

I am not a billionaire, I am enduring the situation just like every other reasonable Nigerians. The present situation is painful but with our collective input we will overcome. Complaints, hate,abuse, propaganda won't solve anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benwallt:

I am not a billionaire, I am enduring the situation just like every other reasonable Nigerians. The present situation is painful but with our collective input we will overcome. Complaints, hate,abuse, propaganda won't solve anything.

But it solved it in 2012 when you were busy occupying ojota and all sorts of propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Says someone that supported Buhari the disaster of the century. And even supporting the person that brought Buhari in. Clown

BossGerald:

To summarize, you are still angry at this positive news. This is really one of the reason why the SE has the highest rate of BP in Nigeria grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

To summarize, you are still angry at this positive news. This is really one of the reason why the SE has the highest rate of BP in Nigeria grin

Lol, psychiatrist patients intake increased by 100% in yaba cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

But it solved it in 2012 when you were busy occupying ojota and all sorts of propaganda

Boss, 2012 is over 10years ago. Nobody is is stopping anybody from protesting today. Some people started that protest before it spread everywhere. You can start it and every other person can join.

People that spark off that protest and whose voice(s) came down like iron are the same people in government today. They won't start a protest against themselves.

It's not funny bro. God will bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benwallt:

Boss, 2012 is over 10years ago. Nobody is is stopping anybody from protesting today. Some people started that protest before it spread everywhere. You can start it and every other person can join.

People that spark off that protest and whose voice(s) came down like iron are the same people in government today. They won't start a protest against themselves.

It's not funny bro. God will bless your hustle.

Eeeeh? So we should forget how you guys brought calamity on Nigerians??

Kidnapping and banditry have increased but I should look away because 2012 was 10yrs ago??

People are suffering, inflation is high, fuel 680 but I should move on and support people who wrecked Nigeria because 2012 was 10 yrs ago??

Bia I'm in good spirit no make me curse you

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Eeeeh? So we should forget how you guys brought calamity on Nigerians??

Kidnapping and banditry have increased but I should look away because 2012 was 10yrs ago??

People are suffering, inflation is high, fuel 680 but I should move on and support people who wrecked Nigeria because 2012 was 10 yrs ago??

Bia I'm in good spirit no make me curse you

What's stopping you from doing something about it?

You can decide to cook where you shit that's your problem.

You have the monopoly of curse I guess. Curse me, I won't hold anything back in cursing you 100 times over.

When did banditry started? Chibok girls were taken, when? Read history.

If the so called government of 2012 you're bringing up had been proactive, we won't be where we are today.

Who do you think you are talking to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benwallt:

What's stopping you from doing something about it?

You can decide to cook where you shit that's your problem.

You have the monopoly of curse I guess. Curse me, I won't hold anything back in cursing you 100 times over.

When did banditry started? Chibok girls were taken, when? Read history.

If the so called government of 2012 you're bringing up had been proactive, we won't be where we are today.

Who do you think you are talking to

You don't know when chibok girls kidnapping started and who orchestrated it?? Go ask Femi fani kayode.

You want to read history of what happened b4 our very own eyes few years ago?? Keep deceiving yourself.

Government of 2012 were not proactive but you didn't waste time to occupy ojota and voted them out but you keep voting this incompetent Apc since 2015??

I'm talking to Jeff bezos right??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
BossGerald:

You don't know when chibok girls kidnapping started and who orchestrated it?? Go ask Femi fani kayode.

You want to read history of what happened b4 our very own eyes few years ago?? Keep deceiving yourself.

Government of 2012 were not proactive but you didn't waste time to occupy ojota and voted them out but you keep voting this incompetent Apc since 2015??

I'm talking to Jeff bezos right??

Chibok kidnapping happened 2014. Yesterday is already history in case you don't know.

Ok then, wait till 2023 so you can occupy upper iweka and vote the present government out since you can't do anything now.

We are in Nigeria, Bezos lives not here. I am just telling you that you can't curse me and expect ovation in return.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by allabig(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nawa
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benwallt:

Chibok kidnapping happened 2014. Yesterday is already history in case you don't know.

Ok then, wait till 2023 so you can occupy upper iweka and vote the present government out since you can't do anything now.

We are in Nigeria, Bezos lives not here. I am just telling you that you can't curse me and expect ovation in return.

So you're a nobody asking if I know who I was chatting with sir??

I never participated in 2012 protest, you guys did and you claim its because the then govt was not proactive enough...now, was Buhari's govt proactive? Is tinubu govt proactive??

Why haven't you protesters of un proactive govt so silent and in support with same unproactive people? Because you're a bigot??

Explain to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2023
BossGerald:

So you're a nobody asking if I know who I was chatting with sir??

I never participated in 2012 protest, you guys did and you claim its because the then govt was not proactive enough...now, was Buhari's govt proactive? Is tinubu govt proactive??

Why haven't you protesters of un proactive govt so silent and in support with same unproactive people? Because you're a bigot??

Explain to me

Whatever.

You never participated, then why are you crying so much about what you never participated in? Is it a peculiarity of certain people to cry more than the bereaved?

I see no need for protest. The government out there is proactive. I am not complaining of anything. I am ok with the system.

Whoever has any problem because one satanic being lost an election should go all out and protest. Nobody is hampering anybody but I bet they don't have the balls.

This has nothing to do with bigotry on my own end.

You are the one displaying every symptoms of bigotry in the sense that a system is not good with you yet you refused to talk, mobilise or do anything about it.

What are you waiting for? You want somebody to do it on your behalf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by BossGerald: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Whatever.

You never participated, then why are you crying so much about what you never participated in? Is it a peculiarity of certain people to cry more than the bereaved?

I see no need for protest. The government out there is proactive. I am not complaining of anything. I am ok with the system.

Whoever has any problem because one satanic being lost an election should go all out and protest. Nobody is hampering anybody but I bet they don't have the balls.

This has nothing to do with bigotry on my own end.

You are the one displaying every symptoms of bigotry in the sense that a system is not good with you yet you refused to talk, mobilise or do anything about it.

What are you waiting for? You want somebody to do it on your behalf?

I knew it, I knew you're one of those agbado bigots here.

Goodluck Jonathan unproactive govt you bought fuel #145, gas #300, rice #8000, naira #216 to dollar.

Tinubu proactive govt fuel #680, gas #1000, rice #48000, naira #1200 to dollar.

All of these according to you hypocrite, I can see you're one of these clueless Apc politicians looting state and federal coffers.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Kushites: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2023
chopnaira:

Exactly.

Emergency Nigerians!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2023
BossGerald:

I knew it, I knew you're one of those agbado bigots here.

Goodluck Jonathan unproactive govt you bought fuel #145, gas #300, rice #8000, naira #216 to dollar.

Tinubu proactive govt fuel #680, gas #1000, rice #48000, naira #1200 to dollar.

All of these according to you hypocrite, I can see you're one of these clueless Apc politicians looting state and federal coffers.

I know you are from the camp of the headless mobs, a group of despicable reprobates so low they can only bark but never bite. You and your group laboured in vain in 2023 with your candidate that is suffering from mental leprosy.

Keep on crying and wailing, you can't do shit. They will cry to bed at night and pretend in the morning.

Stay there and be waiting for somebody that will start a protest for you. Toothless rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Never4getU: 6:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry

It's a gesture that should be appreciated. Only a man of human heart will find reason to understand the plight of the people, Buhari never cared this much.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by villagereporter(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry

Rino is a mad man

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by villagereporter(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2023
Never4getU:

It's a gesture that should be appreciated. Only a man of human heart will find reason to understand the plight of the people, Buhari never cared this much.

Why is it so difficult to see that this is a short term solution to a long term problem, which does not solve anything.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Alhajikd: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2023
Never4getU:

Gesture that should be appreciated abi? Who caused the hardship the masses are facing?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Alhajikd: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2023
villagereporter:

Rino is a mad man
I believe you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Response To Free Railway Ride And 50% Reductio by Benwallt(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2023
Alhajikd:

Shut up your mouth zombie
You have decided to be in abject poverty because of your warped thinking and tribalism. Na depression go finally quench you.

This one is frustrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foundation of a Good Economy: Communication, Transport, Electricity and water / Does IBB Has A Good Intention For Coming Back? / Horror In Ogun State, Police Killed Innocent Woman In Exchange For Robbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.