Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) (50890 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Mikefrik(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Well, I don't really see what's wrong with her dressing, maybe no bra, and there is a code against that. Every Institution on it's own. You can never believe what people could call indecent. Imagine some culture not eating meat as they call it indecent, but some cultures can eat snake and rat. So I don't blame anyone. But if there is a code for dressing in the school and she dressed this way for an exam, then maybe it's indecent. But to me, nothing do that dressing o.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Maybe she was rude to them, the dressing isn't that bad
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
But there's nothing wrong with this dressing nah
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Belleful: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
The lecturer get personal beef with the girl.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Beuberry(f): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:
She should go to court and stop disturbing us.

You typed like an APC gay-tool.
Calous mind, wicked soul!
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by tohyorsih4(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

This one na YouTube content creator πŸ’―

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 😏

Check out this Gorgeous Lady below πŸ€”
facebook content creator for sure

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Probably they have dressing code.. And that wasn't the dressing code

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Botragelad: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I don't know why people like you reason like this? Why do you people like immoral dressing for ladies? Would she die if she dresses well? She is free to work naked at home but not in a citadel of learning.

And I believe she didn't show us exactly what the invigilator saw.
Gouge out your eyes!
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by thebossbbr(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Botragelad:

Have you lost your mind?
Is there a law against wearing a brassiere or whatever you call it.

It's like saying a bloke can't come in because he's not wearing a singlet. How does that make any sense? You're the same one who moans about government injustice but you back injustice against others or things you don't like. Isn't that hypocritical!

By your logic, you don't challenge your tutor and expect him to cave in but you want your president to cave in to your demand on how to make the country better. You are saying she has no right to speak and stand up for herself yet you moan the judiciary is rubbish, you want everyone to shut up and let their right get stomped on, yet you lot whinge about abuse from the police.

The audacity of that bloody wimp. I can't picture this happening in the US or any civilised country. You are bound to get your arse sued for harassment!

Thrash I swear, why compare this with Nigerian situation?, Did the girl tell you that there is no rule against bra-less-ness in their rule book abi hand book because I know that schools even take time to define and describe indescent dressing there. U.S. has no such rule, if they did then they would have also enforced it, please stop trying to compare the braless girl going to exam hall with Nigerians that are suffering even when there is money in the country and asked to pay what we never enjoyed but only our corrupt leaders did. Suffer no dey tire you?, You wan talk about advanced country with thinking mentality that is not advanced yet. If you like sef talk full ground, it didn't change the girl's fate, end of story. Kudos to the young man that stopped her abeg
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
These fking abokis on a power trip imposing their fake morals. These are the same clowns that had an indecent dressing task force running around Abuja and molesting people.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by dmxnairaland(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Follow the rules

STFU
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lukepeter:

It is idiotic to compare a singlet with a bra.

Why
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Everything is wrong with going to school braless and looking tempting oga.she is a student and need to look like one , a serious one at that not some market advert.Though i didn't see her full view but the op above said she's not looking too well going by the rules .What's wrong with her putting up the buttons on the shirt and look more decent as an adult that she claims ?
Botragelad:

What's wrong with going braless? Is there a rule against it or are you just trying to act clever?

That's the trouble with most Africans. Focusing too much on appearance. With all your "decent dressing" What has that done for you?

I'm gobsmacked that there are still people like you in the 21st century.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Jayhome24: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
But in a real sense she can't be coming to an exam hall with an "electric nipples" pls zoom the picture, haba she wan people to fail or what That thing pointing like when electric shock grip someone and everything come stand.

I come in peace.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by LordReed(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

She's not wearing bra. Her dilapidated breasts are romancing her tummy.

She for just button the jacket and plead with the man. You don't just shout and argue with your lecturer and expects him to succumb to your silliness.

God bless the Lecturer for eradicating nuisance in our society.

E bi like say you get xray eyes. You dey see the breast wey dey inside cloth from this poor quality video. Chai! Soapy crew I hail o! LMAO!
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by thebossbbr(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
She didn't follow the school rules and she got what she deserved. No matter wetin una talk, e no go change anything. Nice one young man. If there was no dress code, she would have fought for her right but there was, so nobody should say it's Africa and their mentality, or compare this to innocent Nigerian suffering, you can't even go to Advanced U. S. with unadvanced brain na, if U. S. had such rules, na Dem for implement am pass, so please oh, if some people no get wetin to talk, go and sleep
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by NLPoliceMann: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jatov:
https://amzacademy.org/ZW4vM0MzeTM3OHE3VDNRODI=

This is the link to watch the video of a teenage girl having sex with her school teacher
cc: Seun, Dominique, Myndd44,
Rule 5
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Richyfj(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
What is indecent here?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sir, you are making sense, but sadly, you are way off point.

Even the most rotten societies have rules they enforce... If you know those rules, isn't it prudent and sensible to abide by them rather than looking for justifications?!!

I'm not arguing for or against the lady here... Neither is it my headache if the man's household members are respectable or law-abiding.

The point here, and the only point, I'm afraid is the presenting circumstance... Are there dress codes or strict rules on dressing?!! Did she abide or flout them?!!

That's like refusing to abide by the dress code or rules governing Nigerian courts and embassies or ministries just because the nation is globally recognized as lawless and corrupt.

My entire point is, we cherry pick on our rules and laws when it comes to the downtrodden. There are one sets of rules for the elites and another sets for the common man. Rules and laws are supposed to be sacrosanct.

Did you not see what's happening in Rivers?
Because the defectors are going to APC now, they are bypassing the constitution and using politics to solve the wranglings.

My point is there should be a straight line across our rules and laws. Let's not bend some and straight some. That's exactly what makes us a banana republic.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by godwon01(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
This one is ok na.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
The same boys forming moral police and justifying persecution for 'indecent dressing' will complain if they are harassed for having dreads or torn jeans.

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Okoroawusa: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Make I never talk. Maybe my eyes dey pain me
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by brightleave(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

She's not wearing bra. Her dilapidated breasts are romancing her tummy.

She for just button the jacket and plead with the man. You don't just shout and argue with your lecturer and expects him to succumb to your silliness.

God bless the Lecturer for eradicating nuisance in our society.
cheesy grin
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by oguns222: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Botragelad:

Have you lost your mind?

It's like saying a bloke can't come in because he's not wearing a singlet. How does that make any sense? You're the same one who moans about government injustice but you back injustice against others or things you don't like. Isn't that hypocritical!

By your logic, you don't challenge your tutor and expect him to cave in but you want your president to cave in to your demand on how to make the country better. You are saying she has no right to speak and stand up for herself yet you moan the judiciary is rubbish, you want everyone to shut up and let their right get stomped on, yet you lot whinge about abuse from the police.

The audacity of that bloody wimp. I can't picture this happening in the US or any civilised country. You are bound to get your arse sued for harassment!

If you promote women wearing no bra and allowing the tips of their breasts to show under their tops, then you are a senseless idiot.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by brightleave(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jatov:
https://amzacademy.org/ZW4vM0MzeTM3OHE3VDNRODI=

This is the link to watch the video of a teenage girl having sex with her school teacher
the one naira land suffered recently neva do you?
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
I stay with you in this.Youbwill go to xlybs half naked go to church half naked then go to school half naked !!were are w suppose to learn man ers and decency for heavens sake? W afri and need to wake up and understand that we have a sound culture , a tradition that even the whites now envy and wanna go with.But our copy cat attitude is hellish.She has missed that paper instead of her to kneel down and apologize to d person in charge an even go borrow better shirt to cover up she want to chase clout on social media as if she can be helped! Our ladies in particular need second touch with poor fashion sense
thebossbbr:

Thrash I swear, why compare this with Nigerian situation?, Did the girl tell you that there is no rule against bra-less-ness in their rule book abi hand book because I know that schools even take time to define and describe indescent dressing there. U.S. has no such rule, if they did then they would have also enforced it, please stop trying to compare the braless girl going to exam hall with Nigerians that are suffering even when there is money in the country and asked to pay what we never enjoyed but only our corrupt leaders did. Suffer no dey tire you?, You wan talk about advanced country with thinking mentality that is not advanced yet. If you like sef talk full ground, it didn't change the girl's fate, end of story. Kudos to the young man that stopped her abeg
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
dmxnairaland:

STFU

ignored
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Nonexisting1: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Is this not you and the ashawo you visited? Now coming to form holy. Holiness kee you there.
You got it all wrong. I don't visit them, they visit me. Secondly, I don't stress myself like the nigga in that picture. As paying customer, I relax and let them vaginarians earn their pay. I only succk breast while they stress themselves on top of my dick which is why after sex, you don't see me sweating like your simp boyfriend.

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Chizy12345: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
may be the lecturer did not succeed. he want to use intimidation
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Dougad: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Botragelad:

Have you lost your mind?

I agreed with you 100% until you typed this trash I bolded

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/11/us/darryl-george-alternative-school-reaj/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Meet Ryan Kaji Who Is Highest Paid YouTuber In 2020 Raking In Whopping Β£22M / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.