Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) (50876 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Image123(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Most likely she didn't wear the jeans jacket when she was denied access.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Agunesinjaweola: 4:24am On Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry Nigeria will remain a shithole nation with this barbaric behaviour of the supposed learned people.
Their children did the worst in the University campus and no one care to judge them.

Can they do that to any children of a known Lecturer or a Minister

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by uvie66: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Oga, you must dress decent when coming to school. It's a citadel of learning not a brothel or a night club. Stop patronising foolishness.
my friend sharrap there, even with the hot sun the girl wear jeans jacket, is it her fault that she has nice shape and nice breast. I think the lecturer just dey jealous. The only skin showing is her head and hands, what else do you want the poor girl to wear. Last last with all the decent dressing in the north and non consumption of alcohol they still constitute the poorest population in Nigeria.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Jungleluv5: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Ooooohhhh this is indecent dressing now how can you dress like this you should have exposed some parts of your body now. My dear take them to court and charge them for dressing deficiency

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by uvie66: 4:39am On Dec 23, 2023
CaptainFM1:

The institution is a microcosm of the larger society. The way she dress is a reflection of how rotten the entire society is. That is the correlation.

If she was coming right from her hookup bed to the exam hall, I won't blame her. We shouldn't cherry pick what is good or bad. We have to deal with all the ills in the land. Right from government, to civil servants.

If she still have the presence of mind to understand that education is important to her, her dressing is of less important to me. We have polithiefians stealing our resources and putting people in dare and extreme situations and we do or say nothing about them.

But we want to nail someone for her dressing even though she still have her mind intact to come for an exam to enhance her future. My take though....
...my brother the thing weak me, the former accountant general that stole almost 90billion, was always wearing suit and tie or agbada
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by GoodRocks: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2023
onuman:

Did you buy her bra to put on? It's like you have no idea of the level of poverty which APC put Nigeria.
By the way, where is it written in Nigeria's Constitution that a woman must wear bra before appearing in public?
Or are you for sharia criminal laws for all?

Forget the long talk.
Just advise your sisters to go around without putting on bra
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by jimcaddy(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2023
The only issue they must have had with that cloth is that she didn't button the jacket. All her boobs dey protude. Some women know that there are strict rules on dressing, yet they still choose to try and "dress sexxxxxy in a nice way". Just for how many hours to write exam and go. Me I don't understand oh.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by holybabayo(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

She's not wearing bra. Her dilapidated breasts are romancing her tummy.

She for just button the jacket and plead with the man. You don't just shout and argue with your lecturer and expects him to succumb to your silliness.

God bless the Lecturer for eradicating nuisance in our society.

If you are correct, then your eyes dey see dirty things. Either way, that doesn't qualify for indecency. I think there will worse students inside that exam hall. If dem point torchlight well, we may see something else dey ground.

She is very decent
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by olaitanolatunji(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2023
What is indecent about that dressing?
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by drololaaof: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Student of National Open University Nigeria NOUN denied access into exam hall over indecent dressing.

Take a listen and kindly share your opinions!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqLoYvj2s4E
That man is stupid, is this not good enough ,she is not wearing see through breast is not naked or wearing tube ,skimpy skirt? Did he want her to wear hijab ?
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Emmanfem: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Hmm! It is so unfortunate that moral decadence has been the order of the day in our society and the world over! Pls, take a closer look at the lady in question, her t-shirt is provocative showing her nipples! This is not good at all! This is a school and not some club houses where you can put on anything you like! The family really needs to work hard in ensuring that the children are well taught good, morals and values for the betterment of our societies. Let's us unite in one voice and speak against immoralities.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Still looking for her too oo
LeoDeKing:
Where is the student who dressed indecently?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by erniok(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

She's not wearing bra. Her dilapidated breasts are romancing her tummy.

She for just button the jacket and plead with the man. You don't just shout and argue with your lecturer and expects him to succumb to your silliness.

God bless the Lecturer for eradicating nuisance in our society.
How would you know she no wear bra wen you no watch video? Oops, I forget say na free mode you dey use.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by erico2k2(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2023
Image123:
Most likely she didn't wear the jeans jacket when she was denied access.
U need glasses. Can't U see??
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by erico2k2(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2023
Emmanfem:
Hmm! It is so unfortunate that moral decadence has been the order of the day in our society and the world over! Pls, take a closer look at the lady in question, her t-shirt is provocative showing her nipples! This is not good at all! This is a school and not some club houses where you can put on anything you like! The family really needs to work hard in ensuring that the children are well taught good, morals and values for the betterment of our societies. Let's us unite in one voice and speak against immoralities.
Rest plz.morality judge.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by komzy589(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2023
Botragelad:

Have you lost your mind?
Is there a law against wearing a brassiere or whatever you call it. Not like it's a religious outfit or anything.

It's like saying a bloke can't come in because he's not wearing a singlet. How does that make any sense? You're the same one who moans about government injustice but you back injustice against others or things you don't like. Isn't that hypocritical!

By your logic, you don't challenge your tutor and expect him to cave in but you want your president to cave in to your demand on how to make the country better. You are saying she has no right to speak and stand up for herself yet you moan the judiciary is rubbish, you want everyone to shut up and let their right get stomped on, yet you lot whinge about abuse from the police.

The audacity of that bloody wimp. I can't picture this happening in the US or any civilised country. You are bound to get your arse sued for harassment!
Indecent dressing doesn’t necessarily mean only exposing one’s body. There can be a law that no female should wear trousers into the hall. She looks like the type that wouldn’t let us know about that, just to get sympathy.
You can see how she’s stubbornly trying to force her way in. Pathetic gen Z them!
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by AntiTerrorist: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Botragelad:

Gouge out your eyes!
See another one here >> https://www.nairaland.com/7947395/why-women-pic#127586835

Why do you like indecent women like this?
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Greattha: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
WORD!!!

Hypocrisy runs deep in the blood.

Imagine he said.."she's not wearing bra"
I was expecting to see a half naked woman or something.

That lecturer and the school would be sued if it were another country

Botragelad:

Have you lost your mind?
Is there a law against wearing a brassiere or whatever you call it. Not like it's a religious outfit or anything.

It's like saying a bloke can't come in because he's not wearing a singlet. How does that make any sense? You're the same one who moans about government injustice but you back injustice against others or things you don't like. Isn't that hypocritical!

By your logic, you don't challenge your tutor and expect him to cave in but you want your president to cave in to your demand on how to make the country better. You are saying she has no right to speak and stand up for herself yet you moan the judiciary is rubbish, you want everyone to shut up and let their right get stomped on, yet you lot whinge about abuse from the police.

The audacity of that bloody wimp. I can't picture this happening in the US or any civilised country. You are bound to get your arse sued for harassment!
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by hkidola00(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Maybe Op posted the wrong video... Cos I saw no student or individual dressed indecently.

Except she was denied access for another reason... Or there is a dress code she didn't adhere to.
likely dresscode
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Originalsly:
The indecency is not in what she is wearing..... but what she is not wearing .... a bra. Those breasts are too large to be left swinging out if control... one can even see the nipple trying to bore out. And she sees nothing wrong. I guess she doesn't know.

All you people that can see nipple in this poor grainy video must have xray vision or something.
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Originalsly: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
LordReed:

All you people that can see nipple in this poor grainy video must have xray vision or something.

Just that we have better phones and can see what you can't with naked eyes.

Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Just that we have better phones and can see what you can't with naked eyes.

And how do you know it's a nipple and not the shadow of the jacket with how grainy the picture is??
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Error401: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
As an ex fornicator, shes obviously braless

erico2k2:

Plz where are you seeing the No Bra pictures??
Re: NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) by Originalsly: 1:13am On Dec 24, 2023
LordReed:

And how do you know it's a nipple and not the shadow of the jacket with how grainy the picture is??

I looked at it again..... you're right... it's not a nipple ... it's the shadow of the jacket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Sex Story [story] Taxi Driver Part 1 / Meet Ryan Kaji Who Is Highest Paid YouTuber In 2020 Raking In Whopping £22M / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.