Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo (18866 Views)

Is Corporate Loyalty Dead?; 4 Reasons Why Employees Are Calling It Quits / How We Going To Raise Over 100 Millionaires in forex. / Chinese Employers Sack Nigerian Employees Over Refusal To Practice Buddhism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by osejie17(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- You practically begging for things to be done or approved
- You are under pressure because of ineptitude of your boss and colleagues
- You get home and you still working,
- No thank you, bonus, 13month or even an oil
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.
No be lie

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Papayaayasager(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.

Are you working with Chinese or an Indian company?

8 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2023
They're not going to give us holiday on Tuesday and I am not coming for work on that day if I resume on Wednesday and they change it for me
Mo ti lo niyen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Achor1111(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
I swear, it should be the goal for 2024. I currently have two remote jobs that's pays over $100 with my full time job not to mention traffic, transportation, feeding, meeting tight deadlines and the wahala associated with working for someone. Funny enough, these remote jobs don't even stress me like my full time jobs.
Pls, can you connect me to the remote job?
Here is my contact 0*70*6*9*7*9*1*5*8*6

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Whoknowsme: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
We are just on the same line. My boss will make you work even on weekends. And she is very stingy. No 13th month salary. Resume work 6:45am and close 6:30pm. No rest, one keeps sliming everyday and when you're sick, you must still come to work and do your duties. You must be on your toes morning till evening. Stops parents from gifting us things on open day or any other day.
I don't see myself resuming there next year.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Achor1111(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Mine is stressful due to the different time zone

But the pay is definitely worth it ($500 per week)
Pls link me up
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Slimplush: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Still giving It a shot against next year... Before the years runs out, my decision will be based on each month of next year as it progress

I'm tired and stressed, mentally, physically and emotionally with not enough pay, spend more sometimes finding money and ended up getting nothing

Breaks me emotionally!!!

6 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by nlreserve: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
I swear, it should be the goal for 2024. I currently have two remote jobs that's pays over $100 with my full time job not to mention traffic, transportation, feeding, meeting tight deadlines and the wahala associated with working for someone. Funny enough, these remote jobs don't even stress me like my full time jobs.
Do u care to share? I'm interested in remote jobs too to support the small thing I'm getting.

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kimo21(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Mine is stressful due to the different time zone

But the pay is definitely worth it ($500 per week)

Good morning. Please can you let me in on this
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:

- It's mentally draining
- No structure

The general story of most Nigerian workplaces.

What makes it more pathetic is that a lot of these top employers and business owners have studied, lived, and worked abroad. So, they know how an ideal work environment should be.

Most Nigerians simply leave ideal behavior learned abroad at MM airport after landing.

The truth is... It doesn't cost much, if anything, to create a work environment and culture that is invigorating, refreshing, healthy, and conducive for individual and corporate growth.

I don't want to even talk about remuneration... That one is a discussion we are not yet ready to have as Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Ronaldo723: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Job day this country 😮

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by oneMalik: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2023
You have a good reason and I pray they listen to you.

wonder why the cities like Lagos are filled with people without reasonable jobs .

RapistOnBail:
Truth be say things in the city is damn expensive.. Everybody trying to survive to the next day with the little they have cos tomorrow isn't sure anymore...

Better to move to your local villages and contribute to its little gradual development.. It'll take time, but nothing good comes easy...

The days of living 'lavida loca' is gone..

Welcome to the New Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Sidomania: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2023
No, the job is cool, interesting plus the company is doing well. Full of recognition, nice structure, bag of rice and keg of Oil for Xmas.. December salary was paid on 21st. We go again in January ...

4 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kimo21(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2023
Ronaldo723:
Job day this country 😮

May God help us 😣
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Krackers99:

I need this remote job. Please help a bro

Remote work is not what anyone can truly help you with...!

You have to position and equip yourself strategically to succeed there... There can be no shortcuts.

Your first step is to get the basics. Go online or check Facebook for classes... Digital Witch on Facebook is a great platform to begin.

Mind you, what they will teach you won't be everything! You will have to do more work on your own... You need to also get a niche for yourself depending on your skills and interests.

It is pertinent to understand that it is not a fast track but a marathon... It might take you up to a year to even break through in freelancing.

The main sites people use for remote jobs include:

Upwork
Freelancer
Flexjobs
LinkedIn
Glass doors
Etc.

Upwork is the safest and most recommended.

However, get a foundational training first.

In addition, get busy and visible on LinkedIn... I can't say this enough.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Ronaldo723: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Kimo21:

May God help us 😣

Ajeh
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by femi4: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=127577333][/quote]Many of them are even on their way to Europe....japa tinz, yet they are smiling and eating with you

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Lekan239(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
people are wicked o. Even me that does not have a company yet, I do pay my few workers salaries on 31st of every month. But this December I have have paid my workers salary already yesterday. If you know pay them how them go use jolly this period of jolly na. People ehn

6 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by ungara17: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
Abeg put me on if there's vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Skillsnigeria: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by talk2hb1(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They're not going to give us holiday on Tuesday and I am not coming for work on that day if I resume on Wednesday and they change it for me
Mo ti lo niyen.
Badt Gal Rebel, Twerking While Werking. 😃
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Jayhome24: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2023
Bro which kain question is this?

Sorry I don't know your intention but pls be guided. You know the situation on ground asking such question can very provocative pls be guided.

I'm a business man so don't think I'm saying what I'm saying because I belong to salary earner but pls be guided.

No offense.

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by ayofe72(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=127577333][/quote]

Forget Netizen, oti lo

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2023
talk2hb1:

Badt Gal Rebel, Twerking While Werking. 😃
Bad Guy Hello
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Watcharena: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu’s government favors the office ppl than any other, every cost has been reduced for them.
Wich cost has been reduced for them
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by talk2hb1(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Bad Guy Hello
Aunty Kemi, má sọ fún ọ̀ga wípé ẹ fẹ́ sá ni ibiṣẹ́ ni ọjọ́ Tuesday!
Ẹmu owó kọ́bẹ̀ wá kín má bàa ṣe ofofo fún Oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by mariovito(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Britishcoins:
Nothing sweet like self entrepreneur.. I open and close any time any day... If I don't want to go self my workers will do the needful and money continue to enter.. Next year nothing concern me with buying new car, I will open another hot business and employ people.. The only problem is that to find good girl to marry this period of our time is like searching a gold in omambala River..
The best gift you can offer to ur children is to have a good source of business they can inherit..

Nwa Omambala I see you! Ndewo

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2023
talk2hb1:

Aunty Kemi, má sọ fún ọ̀ga wípé ẹ fẹ́ sá ni ibiṣẹ́ ni ọjọ́ Tuesday!
Ẹmu owó kọ́bẹ̀ wá kín má bàa ṣe ofofo fún Oga
He can't even do anything I'm still standing on my point mi o lo ibi ise ni ojo Tuesday olofofov o gbe gbewa ibi ope lo mo

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by judedwriter(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2023
Britishcoins:
Nothing sweet like self entrepreneur.. I open and close any time any day... If I don't want to go self my workers will do the needful and money continue to enter.. Next year nothing concern me with buying new car, I will open another hot business and employ people.. The only problem is that to find good girl to marry this period of our time is like searching a gold in omambala River..
The best gift you can offer to ur children is to have a good source of business they can inherit..

Nothing like being your own boss and financially independent!

However, being your own boss requires more risk of financial loss that can wreck your life if not careful.

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
Hmm your write up sounded like we are in the same office.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / How Lucrative Is The Legal Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.