Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo (18870 Views)

Is Corporate Loyalty Dead?; 4 Reasons Why Employees Are Calling It Quits / How We Going To Raise Over 100 Millionaires in forex. / Chinese Employers Sack Nigerian Employees Over Refusal To Practice Buddhism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by caracas: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Whoknowsme:
We are just on the same line. My boss will make you work even on weekends. And she is very stingy. No 13th month salary. Resume work 6:45am and close 6:30pm. No rest, one keeps sliming everyday and when you're sick, you must still come to work and do your duties. You must be on your toes morning till evening. Stops parents from gifting us things on open day or any other day.
I don't see myself resuming there next year.
Omo this one na slavery oooo

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by talk2hb1(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
He can't even do anything I'm still standing on my point mi o lo ibi ise ni ojo Tuesday olofofov o gbe gbewa ibi ope lo mo
I don’t know you, but I am beginning to like you.
I don dey simp for You self, You are a défiant.
Will You do me thé honor to lemme buy you lunch if you are in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by goodnewscliff(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Mine is stressful due to the different time zone

But the pay is definitely worth it ($500 per week)
can u teach me?

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by snowwhyte607: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Please, how do I get this type of remote job?
My 2024 must be great o by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by piyoo91: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

bro pls what skill can someone learn to work remotely?

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2023
ungara17:
Abeg put me on if there's vacancy.
Kindly go through the post a again as I have dropped the link to the remote job
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2023
nlreserve:
Do u care to share? I'm interested in remote jobs too to support the small thing I'm getting.
Sure, the post has been modified and I shared the link.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Ade1177: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Don't stress yourself asking them which job

They won't tell you exactly

Best is give you half baked advice or ask you to go hustle your own

Nigerians be believing someone you don't know will love you so much to teach you how to make $500 per week

Some mumu will even pay another person to learn how to make money

If he wanted you to know he'll state the job and create the competition for himself then allow you take his job

4 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Is $100 dollar from each job or both? And is it daily or weekly pay?
Foreign company pays you weekly but based on the hourly rate agreed upon.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Iamzik: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
o123456789:
I can't imagine myself working for any company physically it must be remote. ever since I graduated I haven't worked physically for anyone before, I always do freelance, I am not the fan of 9 to 5 job sector. I am also happy to say I have removed a couple of persons from physical to freelancers. I rather write a book to make money than to work for anyone physically from 9 to 5 plus enough sexual, psychological, and mental stress. This is the time to re-evaluate your job!!!

Sounds good but eventually you will graduate to 9-5 as you climb the ladder be it corporate world or self employment

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
snowwhyte607:

Please, how do I get this type of remote job?
My 2024 must be great o by God's grace.
Amen
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
piyoo91:
bro pls what skill can someone learn to work remotely?
Digital marketing
Social media Manager
Data analysis
Graphics design
Web developer
UI/UX design
Sales executive ( Google Timart Business solution, they are currently recruiting, it's strictly remote. Pay is between $150- $200)
Copy writer
Translators (Spanish, French, German, Chinese & Portuguese) They know if you use Google translator, funny enough there are apps that can help you learn these languages
Tutors (in English for Asian countries, Science subjects for foreign students, UK recently opened their doors for teachers this year, and will continue next year, there's an app homeworkman that can help you with any questions especially even if you are not a science students to teach remotely)
Independent sales person
Call center agent ( you must have a head set & your environment MUST be quiet)
Content creation
Financial Analysis
Book keeper for Spa, Salon & logistics companies in Germany, America and Finland

Kindly note the following is a MUST to have
👍 Internet
👍 Laptop
👍 Stable power supply &
👍 Be tech savvy.

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Hamachi(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Slimplush:
Still giving It a shot against next year... Before the years runs out, my decision will be based on each month of next year as it progress

I'm tired and stressed, mentally, physically and emotionally with not enough pay, spend more sometimes finding money and ended up getting nothing

Breaks me emotionally!!!
Don't be scared, leave your comfort zone. You are a potential, you just scared of the fear of the unknown.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Flows001:

Good afternoon sir Ma.

The WhatsApp link you shared for the remote jobs is not connecting.
Could you please help with any other?
Thank you 🙏
it connecting just remove the brackets.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Zicobest72(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Boss is there anyway you can introduce me to the remote work
Kingcid:

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Goddyrichie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=127577333][/quote] oti lo abeg make I go face my yahoo work and learn a little skill maybe Tyler no thank u no bonus oga and manager shouting to workers anyhow cuz manger is they’re child on top 30k claiming they’re man of God but no form of humanity in them

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by favoryt(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
o123456789:
I can't imagine myself working for any company physically it must be remote. ever since I graduated I haven't worked physically for anyone before, I always do freelance, I am not the fan of 9 to 5 job sector. I am also happy to say I have removed a couple of persons from physical to freelancers. I rather write a book to make money than to work for anyone physically from 9 to 5 plus enough sexual, psychological, and mental stress. This is the time to re-evaluate your job!!!

Please throw more light on this freelancing.

Some things I'll like to know:

- What skills are sellable in freelancing
- How does one find jobs? (you can help list platforms)
- Is it sustainable? I don't want to kpai on hunger because I didn't get a job in a month
- You can add any useful information

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by greypencils: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
We dey here. More salary increase & promotion loruko jesu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Rubyjade: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Halseystone:
The whatsapp link is not complete

it's complete, remove the brackets. smiley
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by TimiRume(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lekan239:
people are wicked o. Even me that does not have a company yet, I do pay my few workers salaries on 31st of every month. But this December I have have paid my workers salary already yesterday. If you know pay them how them go use jolly this period of jolly na. People ehn
Do you need a remote worker too? smiley
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- You practically begging for things to be done or approved
- You are under pressure because of ineptitude of your boss and colleagues
- You get home and you still working,
- No thank you, bonus, 13month or even an oil
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.

So how u wan take buy bag?

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- You practically begging for things to be done or approved
- You are under pressure because of ineptitude of your boss and colleagues
- You get home and you still working,
- No thank you, bonus, 13month or even an oil
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.

So how u wan take buy bag?
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by SimeonOTC(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
My greatest achievement this year was quitting my job to start an I.T Business and the business clicked immediately without stress...chaaiiii...omo, I thank God shaaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Zeel007: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Bro please can you put me through any remote work, I will greatly appreciate.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by eepeepook: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Na to get job first. I can’t get ahead of myself.

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by YourGFsnatcher: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Connect me abeg
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by BossGerald: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

What tech job pls??
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by YourGFsnatcher: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
ajebuter:
Me wey l don collect full 6-figure 13th month salary already plus different orisirisi

And still expecting the real gbemu next week

Abeg , God continue to bless my Executive Director, Dr Mrs FKA (OON)

Massive respect to La Dona ( The Boss Lady)

Best boss ever!

Connect me na. Make I get better job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / Customs Remove HND Dichotomy, Promote 3487 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.