Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo (18841 Views)

Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) / Is Corporate Loyalty Dead?; 4 Reasons Why Employees Are Calling It Quits / How We Going To Raise Over 100 Millionaires in forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Emmy000seun(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
You are right bro, but I think someone can be out through in anything..
chyzoo4u:

I think you should first of all ask what he's doing for them to find out if you have the skill.

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Emmy000seun(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
No bro, but I will be more than glad if you can put me through pls..
Kingcid:

Are you in web3
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Love800(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Whats linkedIn all about?
Angelfrost:

Remote work is not what anyone can truly help you with...!

You have to position and equip yourself strategically to succeed there... There can be no shortcuts.

Your first step is to get the basics. Go online or check Facebook for classes... Digital Witch on Facebook is a great platform to begin.

Mind you, what they will teach you won't be everything! You will have to do more work on your own... You need to also get a niche for yourself depending on your skills and interests.

It is pertinent to understand that it is not a fast track but a marathon... It might take you up to a year to even break through in freelancing.

The main sites people use for remote jobs include:

Upwork
Freelancer
Flexjobs
LinkedIn
Glass doors
Etc.

Upwork is the safest and most recommended.

However, get a foundational training first.

In addition, get busy and visible on LinkedIn... I can't say this enough.

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Love800:
Whats linkedIn all about?

LinkedIn is a social media platform like Facebook.

However, unlike Facebook, it's a professional online environment where people talk about their careers, goals, ambitions, and what they can offer hiring organizations.

It also affords young people opportunities to get different kinds of jobs and contracts from employers.

As a matter of fact, some people get amazing job offers on that platform.

Point to note Sha... You get the best of what you give! Meaning, you have to engage and link up with professionals in order to get what you want, and it takes time.

4 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
talk2hb1:

I don’t know you, but I am beginning to like you.
I don dey simp for You self, You are a défiant.
Will You do me thé honor to lemme buy you lunch if you are in Lagos.
Eyah I'm not in Lagos but Ile-Ife. Merry Christmas in advance

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by lavylilly: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah I'm not in Lagos but Ile-Ife. Merry Christmas in advance
Distance shouldn't be a barrier as I would love to eat another rice come 2024.

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
lavylilly:
Distance shouldn't be a barrier as I would love to eat another rice come 2024.
I should come? Lol

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by lavylilly: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I should come? Lol
I didn't say so, I am only saying delay is dangerous and 2024 wouldn't be a bad year for me to eat your wedding rice.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
lavylilly:
I didn't say so, I am only saying delay is dangerous and 2024 wouldn't be a bad year for me to eat your wedding rice.
okay thanks, definitely you will be invited.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by BossGerald: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Not tech my brother

I am in the web3 space

Alright what do you do in web3? Web development?
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by lavylilly: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
As regards the subject matter, just have a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Evolutionism: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- You practically begging for things to be done or approved
- You are under pressure because of ineptitude of your boss and colleagues
- You get home and you still working,
- No thank you, bonus, 13month or even an oil
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.

Infact you completed all the menace.

I have no Single thing to add to it.

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Papayaayasager(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin Exactly.
Asians boss's are terrible, especially those from China, India and Lebanon

I know that feeling am once there

I resigned like five times before I resigned finally in 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Whoknowsme: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
caracas:

Omo this one na slavery oooo
If there's anything more than slavery, it fits it. The worst thing is she don't even care how her staffs feel and the pay is very poor. If you ask her to increase salary, she'll add 5k on top. Good riddance to bad energy abeg
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Cortexhills99: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
Can you guide on me that
Kingcid:

There are several Remote jobs

But I am currently in the web3 space as a community manager/moderator

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by PricelessGem1: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Seconded o. Remote jobs all the way because it is really the best.
hopeka:
Please any link for remote job will be appreciated.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Love800(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tankz so much.
Is it an app or website?

Can one get a job offer from abroad(most especially teaching job.)
Angelfrost:

LinkedIn is a social media platform like Facebook.

However, unlike Facebook, it's a professional online environment where people talk about their careers, goals, ambitions, and what they can offer hiring organizations.

It also affords young people opportunities to get different kinds of jobs and contracts from employers.

As a matter of fact, some people get amazing job offers on that platform.

Point to note Sha... You get the best of what you give! Meaning, you have to engage and link up with professionals in order to get what you want, and it takes time.
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by realalesh: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Japa...
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by SavageResponse(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
O ti lo abeg! I don try. Once they make payment in December 31(I am praying it should not exceed that date) I will just log out.

- It's mentally draining
- No structure
- You practically begging for things to be done or approved
- You are under pressure because of ineptitude of your boss and colleagues
- You get home and you still working,
- No thank you, bonus, 13month or even an oil
- And most annoying, you have an inexperience HR who practically does nothing yet have an two assistant.

Since you're the only one who knows what he's doing in the company why don't you resign and set up your own business so you will realise how easy it is to run a business in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by dosage150(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Mine is stressful due to the different time zone

But the pay is definitely worth it ($500 per week)
Boss I work remotely ,can we get connected please 🙏, I sent a mail to you
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by SavageResponse(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Hmm your write up sounded like we are in the same office.

The guy said you and the other employees of the company are incompetent!

Is this true?
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kingcid: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Alright what do you do in web3? Web development?
Nope

More in the Crypto space as a trader, De-fi analyst and jobber
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kingcid: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Emmy000seun:
No bro, but I will be more than glad if you can put me through pls..
You must be interested first

Learning a digital skill is boring as hell if it doesn't interest you

Tried learning Graphics, Programming,Cyber security,UI/UX and I couldn't pass through week 1

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kingcid: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
dosage150:
Boss I work remotely ,can we get connected please 🙏, I sent a mail to you
What do you need help with

I don't do personal business with people on NL

Lost my life savings to someone here earlier this year and I vowed never to do anything with any Nlander ever again

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Kingcid: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
lavylilly:
As regards the subject matter, just have a side hustle.
Especially if you stay in Lagos

9-5 won't fund the luxury life you desire

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Sleemkay007: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good evening boss, the job link you posted is not clickable and I copy pasted it on WhatsApp it still didn’t work.
Pls kindly add a clickable link for easy access. Thanks boss
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by dosage150(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2023
I really understand how you feel
So sorry about such experience
Everyone doesn't have same ulterior motives

Currently works with a company that is typically IT support on Microsoft products, the pay is in Naira and monthly capped

Can you link me to an remote job as a side gig
Kingcid:

What do you need help with

I don't do personal business with people on NL

Lost my life savings to someone here earlier this year and I vowed never to do anything with any Nlander ever again
Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by BossGerald: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2023
Kingcid:

Nope

More in the Crypto space as a trader, De-fi analyst and jobber

Cool, just researched who a defi analyst is, anyways I'm a data analyst

1 Like

Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by Blossom01115: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=127577333][/quote]

Normally the goal has being digital. So no worries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / How Lucrative Is The Legal Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.