Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution (25174 Views)

Tinubu, Fubara In Closed-door Meeting At Aso Villa / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / Onnoghen: Osinbajo, NBA Ponder Six-point Resolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by biggie73(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2023
Rivers and litigation are like 5 & 6. Ask Amaechi, he lost big time.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Cromagnon:

Between peacemakers and warmongers. Who usually wins?
Uhmmm..... biblically, peace Makers...but in the real world.... Omo u got to stand up guard .if u must survive this world
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2023
mrksquare:

I am from Rivers state. And the honest truth is there is no way Tinubu would have won Rivers state other than by rigging. I am a member of APC. I was hitherto a unit chairman of defunct ACN. And I can tell you for free that Tinubu couldn't have won Rivers state without rigging. The Muslim Muslim ticket was really what made Tinubu unappealing.

Even Magnus Abe, Tinubu's henchman saw the writing on wall and so he had to concentrate on his guber race under the SDP as not to taint his prospect.
That's the point I'm making....wike delivered it for him.....so he wants wike to still control the structure till maybe after 2027
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:26am On Dec 23, 2023
poseidon12:

You are actually the fool here.
Run along kiddo....
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by locawin(m): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2023
evil government to steal fro m you unnecessarily
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Hangulsaram: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Foooooools, greedy Old pigmented chimpanzeeeees.
These war mongers should be aware that Sim is a man of peace.... Stop pushing the man to his doom....
He said no price is too big to pay for Peace.... he's ready to pay the price.....what's now the fuss
Foooooking retards....๐Ÿ˜
Da fuq outta here man
Was that peace agreement in line with the law, how can you sacrifice another personโ€™s property in other get your own peace? Did they consult the party that loss those members(PDP), so you expect PDP to keep silent leaving their 24members to just become APC just like that? How can Fubara selfishly/stupidly use PDPโ€™s sits as a bait to secure his governorship position, who does that?
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by coputa(m): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
Rivers Elder abi PDP Elders in Rivers state?

I guess Fubara gave up easily because he want a total peace of mind but he forget conflict bring change and new development according to karl marx and not selling your freedom for peace to reign
Fubara is a coward,no wonder Wike annoited him as his successor.for you to have complete peace you must be prepared and ready to go to war

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Hangulsaram: 4:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Laple0541:

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, so a war in Rivers state will automatically means a war in south south Nigeria, so he must surely be concerned.

Wike is former governor of Rivers and an elder statesman from the state so he must surely be concerned about what happens in Rivers.
There is no war in Rivers state, what is happening in Rivers State is a political game between the governor and his Godfather.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Hangulsaram:

Was that peace agreement in line with the law, how can you sacrifice another personโ€™s property in other get your own peace? Did they consult the party that loss those members(PDP), so you expect PDP to keep silent leaving their 24members to just become APC just like that? How can Fubara selfishly/stupidly use PDPโ€™s sits as a bait to secure his governorship position, who does that?
Only Sim does that.....
But... didn't saraki defected to pdp when he was still Senate president
Why wasn't his seat declared vacant??
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Inosky: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Lost battle, Nigeria don't have competent judiciary, what we have is cash-and-carry judiciary controlled by Tifnubu
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ellizy(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2023
johnog4sure:
Nigerians are stupid! Now that Fubara and Wike has "tested the microphone" and are sure that instead of the people whose resources are being shared 10/25% to riot and give both of them a quick public judgement, they are foolishly divided into pro-Wike vs pro-fubara. Now both Fubara and Wike can form a truce then decide on a better formulae to pillage the resources at both state and federal level. Pitiful!
Your family is stupid! Don't you have manners?
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Igbek76: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Riverine elders not Rivers elders...
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by mrksquare: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Even if rivers State is removed from his total vote, he would still have won the election.

Agreed. But that still doesn't change the fact that the outcome of the election in Rivers state was rigged.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Chizy12345: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2023
if it's true the governor signed the peace accord, that means he's fighting somebody as he claimed that he don't have issue with anybody. he would have refused to signed it once he's not fighting anybody
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2023
udede:
But what are Tinubu and Wike still looking for in River state bikonu ?

Oil..........!!
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Myhusband(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

I'm tempted to frame this comment and hang it on my wall. Your mom is blessed.

thanks paid mi
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by udede(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Laple0541:

Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, so a war in Rivers state will automatically means a war in south south Nigeria, so he must surely be concerned.

Wike is former governor of Rivers and an elder statesman from the state so he must surely be concerned about what happens in Rivers.
hmmm Wike is not concerned about what is happening in Rivers state. He is the person doing the wrong things just because he want to remain the governor of Rivers state by proxy. When Wike was the governor of Rivers, he did not accept to be dictated for by anybody including buhari. He stood up against anyone that tries to distract him. That's courageous of him and i like it, but why won't he allow Fubara some breathing space. Why give some one what you won't accept ?
Now the people of River state are gearing up and charging for a fight with him. Even members of opposition parties including APC are against him on this.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ufotunang: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2023
udede:
But what are Tinubu and Wike still looking for in River state bikonu ?
.....they want APC to rule in Rivers State...win governorship election in 2027
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by udede(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2023
ufotunang:
.....they want APC to rule in Rivers State...win governorship election in 2027
but that is not the right way to go about it.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by SisterAnn(f): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

I'm in Rivers state...been in Rivers State.
And i'm privy to the happenings around here.
Whether I like is or not.. indigent or not.
It affects me one way or another....I've a stake...so yes, I can comment
E don do abeg. Indigent kor indecent ni.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
These war mongers should be aware that Sim is a man of peace.... Stop pushing the man to his doom....
He said no price is too big to pay for Peace.... he's ready to pay the price.....what's now the fuss
Da fuq outta here man

When people keep silent in the midst zof unconstionality anarchy is inevitable.

Allow the court pronounce whether the actions of the peace participants is legal or illegal before the law.

In law you can't necessarily approbate and reprobate at the same time.

Let's see how it pans out.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Melagros:
Why are they wasting their time going to court when the whole resolution is not constitutional? We're waiting for supreme Court verdict first then we'll deal with Wike mercilessly in Rivers State

Let them go, let the court interprete that.

The supreme court case has nothing to do with what they are fighting, wether SIM wins or not the case will still go ahead.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
Rivers Elder abi PDP Elders in Rivers state?

I guess Fubara gave up easily because he want a total peace of mind but he forget conflict bring change and new development according to karl marx and not selling your freedom for peace to reign

They are not all pdp elders , ApC elders are included too.

At least Sen Andrew was elected under APC. But the summary is that they are all political elders, no difference between them and those they are fighting.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by ufotunang: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2023
udede:
but that is not the right way to go about it.
...in nigeria our leaders and politcians do not do things the right way.....they like to do things illegally to achieve what they want... that is nigeria for you ....at least you can see what happened at the 2023 presidential election and what INEC and the court did
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by SisterAnn(f): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

Ashawo, I didn't say I was an indigent of Rivers.... compression is hard I understand...but try to navigate on yo Lane.... before u get crushed love-vendor ๐Ÿ˜
Nairaland is maddddd...I call piimp, don't rephrase....u made it look like a euphemism ๐Ÿ˜
Ewu thug. grin
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2023
SisterAnn:
Ewu thug. grin
LoLsss....NDi Mmadu Seff...๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Madam Rest..... Strength agwula...I dey Busy
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Jayhome24: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Elders want their own share of rivers state cake. Las las, if they are not all careful, na state of emergency go help dem resolve the situation.

Yes bro when state of emergency is declare then their body go rest.
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by nospmoht(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Da fuq outta here man

You no get work. I am sure this is how you name shame your parents
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by Ubdavis(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2023
If I tell una say e concern me, na lie I lie
Re: Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2023
nospmoht:

You no get work. I am sure this is how you name shame your parents
Numskull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President / House Apologises To Nigerians For Fight During Plenary / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.